Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:23 pm

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~I can see through your lies, your deception...even you my friend.~

Akatan considered all three of the choices he had but the Sentences of the Judges seemed to stick out. The strategic element screamed at him more than the others. "With that one I can trap them in...I could wish them away, but I doubt that'll work right off." Akatan looks up and smiles at The Oracle before saying,"I'll take the Sage's Folly if you don't mind. The others seem too strong and I'm a simple man myself."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:26 pm

User Image
Zalain Valkash

I will portect them even if i must allow my soul to be consumed...i will portect them

his eyes moved sharply to Hitomi who spoke up wanting to also be one to hold a fragment "no you idiot, it doesn't matter Morrigan wont let her" he thought his eyes still fixed on hitomi. when Morrigan agreed it took all he could to stop him from shouting trying to maintain his posture burying his face into his linked together hands looking down at the table, when he began to describe the fragments he thought about the Sentences of the Judges it interested him the most a perfect balance of defense and offence he rather liked it as he thought about his fragment balancing harming with healing. he waited to make his choice allowing akatan to go first.

Zypher_Caim

Aged Guildsman

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:29 pm

The Oracle smiled. " And so you shall have it, however like I said before I must test your skills, I cannot and will not just give out these powers, also each fragment will have a limiter I will not watch as this much untapped power is accidentally released, I am not saying that you cannot control them I just do not believe that all of their power will be needed, after all there are limiters on even the already existing Great Fragments why do you think that they cannot leave their respected region? " He asked sitting back. " Bring me the representatives that you have chosen to claim these fragments and I will test them. "

Fayte laughed a little. " You always seemed like the kind of person who had a few wishes that needed to be granted, I hope your one wish is a good one. " He said looking at Akatan. " Oracle, what kind of test did you have in mind? Like a trial? Or something new? "
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:35 pm

User Image

Lilith

Lilith knew she was alone in Mercatile right now. She held her hands out forcing something. But nothing happened. "If that b***h Morrigan can control lightning...then I should be able to do something" she said to herself. Forcing once more a strange light surrounded her hands as it charred the wall. It still reamained though. She had produced aura...but how? She smirked as she made her way to the window looking below. "When can I leave this hell hole?" she asked herself?

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

-calla lily cat-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:37 pm

╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》Hitomi looked at Morrigan. She noticed her not
showing any emotion. She knew her for so long that she was awear of how she might be feeling about this. Hitomi knew that a day might come that she must break Morrigan's heart in order to protect her from a threat. She looked towards the others seeing if they would pick her or not. But she was more focused on Zalain as he looked down at the table. she wondered about what he might be thinking. She also thought about the Night's Bloom. It seemed to call to her in a way. But she would want to know of the others before making a decision.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:38 pm

User ImageKendal Shadowheart
Kendal looked at her "Yeah I know but we don't have to make it any sooner and it doesn't mean I can't protect her" He said. He then leaned back in the grass "I may not need to impress you but that doesn't mean I can't try" He said. He looked into the clouds "..I like trying to show you what I've come to learn" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:42 pm

User Image

Morrigan Harkness

Morrigan looked at the remaining fragments. Hearing the Oracle's words she nodded. "Okay so we have Akatan, Hitomi and Zalain" she said. "Hitomi is here" she said pointing to her, "and he's Zalain" she said. Going back to her original suggestion, she spoke once more. "And since there are five of these we need two more people, so process of elimination is up for grabs, Destiny, Kendal..." she trailed off thinking. "Oh and Omotayo, he's the general here, so he could participate as well" she said, she knew Fayte was opposed to it, but she was looking at the greater picture, and they were limited on the people who they could actually trust.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:45 pm

User Image

Destiny

Destiny smiled at Kendal. He was the only one who talked to her like an equal. Everyone else really just babyed her and to be honest she hated it. She soon lept off Marlo and hovered above the ground. "Thanks Kendal...just for being here for me" she said blushing. "I like talking to you" she said. "Maybe we can go on a date, lets say next week" she said with surprise. She hadn't planned on asking him out, but she was on ther verge of womanhood and she did have desires just like anyone else.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:47 pm

" We also have Echo if she feels that she wants to control one. " He said calmly. " With her taking one there would be no need for Destiny to be drawn into this, there is also Sumiko we have plenty of people who are willing to take this challenge I am sure they will not object. " He said looking towards the Oracle.

" Choose what Fragments you wish to claim Akatan has spoken he wishes to possess the Sage's Folly, the remaining 4 are left for anyone to choose but choose carefully there may be a difference between what you pick and what I see you fir to control. " He said calmly watching the the figurine of the floating tower fly towards Akatan, it was just an illusion but it would make it clear he had chosen that one.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:48 pm

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~I can see through your lies, your deception...even you my friend.~

Akatan sat back into his seat and awaited the rest to decide before he would take his test. He didn't want to take it alone. Sighing as he contemplated his trial, his eyes turned to Morrigan who seemed to not be too peturbed by the turn of events. He could easily tell though, even without his vision, that she was offset even if it was by a tad. He looked at Fayte and smirked in response to his statement. There was no quip or catchy comeback, but only nod. He, like most of everyone there, was apprehensive.

Mahareshi

Zypher_Caim

Aged Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:50 pm

User Image
Zalain Valkash

I will portect them even if i must allow my soul to be consumed...i will portect them

not lifting his head he spoke "i'll take the trial for the Sentences of the Judges, being the oldest here it sould be a little easier for me to control it" he said calmly continuing to stare at the table to hide the worry in his eyes, he knew he could hide his voice but not his face when it came to this kind of worry. he said nothing else as he knew hitomi would hear it his thoughts wondered a bit away from the conversation he had thoughts of times of peace.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:55 pm

∫Sumiko heard what Fayte said
about her be able to take one. She looked at him"I'm sorry but I must speak
against letting me have one. Since I have this mark"she said pointing towards it."I
don't think that it would be wise for me to take one of the great fragments. We still
don't know what effect the mark will have on me."she said. Sumiko also didn't
want to have that responsibility of having to control the great fragment because
she wanted to focus on being able to analyze everything that they might come up
against.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:01 am

User ImageKendal Shadowheart
Kendal smiled at her "I like talking to you too" He said. To be honest he had always thought Destiny was one of the most interesting people he had ever met but she was just quiet. He looked at her as she asked him out he was very suprised. He then nodded "A...alright sounds like fun" He said. He had actually wanted to go on a date with her for a while but he wasn't sure about asking her out. He then noticed it was getting late "Maybe we should head back soon" He said.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games