Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Water Tribe
Northern Water Tribe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:38 am
Tyler smiled. "We shall go to to bed now."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:23 am
Kaito awoke from his slumber, rolling over and looking out of his window. From the position of the sun, he could tell that it was time to wake up. Grunting, Kaito sat up and stretched, straining his tired muscles. Various scrolls and pieces of partchment were sprawled all over his desk; he had spent the entire night studying history, waterbending forms, whatever could get his mind going. His lantern was nearly out of oil; he made a mental note to buy some at the market today. Flinging his legs over the side of the bed, Kaito leaned over and retrieved his boots from the foot of his bed, holding them in his hand as he stood and walked over to his clothing chest. He opened it, pulling out a fresh pair of pants. Placing those on as well as his boots, Kaito pulled out a warm tunic and tied it around himself. Picking off his cloak from the hanger, Kaito fastened it in place and stepped out of his house.  

Captain Kilos

Sho Isugara

Generous Lunatic

8,625 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:59 am
Blaise1897
Koyuki sighed and looked down. "Fine, but he needs to learn that Lucifer can make his own decisions," she said and walked over to Azul, she looked up at him and smiled again. "I forgot to tell you something. Thank you for trying to get me to safety."

Azul Tenyo

User Image

Master of the Dragon Eye Water Bending

"Not...not a problem at all! Azul Tenryo is always at your service! Hahahahaha..." Did he always sound that stupid? No, the avatar.... No, this girl had hit him like a ton of bricks and he was unsure of what to do, what to say or even how to act.... How mortifying.

"So, where are you off to next, Koyuki?" Azul asked, unable to look her in the eyes as a light blush came across his face.... This was rather awkward.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:10 pm
Koyuki chuckled a little and still smiled. "I plan on going to the Earth Kingdom to see if I can find an earthbending teacher," she informed him and sighed. "You can come along if you wish. I'd probably need another waterbender to heal me if I can't heal myself," she tilted her head a little. "Is something wrong Azul?"  

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:34 pm
Luther hugged Tyler closely. "Alright then..if you say so" Luther smiled and stood up brushing some snow off him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:37 pm
Tyler got up and walked back to his and Andrew's house.  

PosiedonRulez

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:42 pm
"Hmmm i wonder where daichi and lucifer are" Luther said as he left the stadium.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:44 pm
Tyler and Andrew fell asleep in their rooms.  

PosiedonRulez

Sho Isugara

Generous Lunatic

8,625 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:45 pm
Azul Tenyo

User Image

Master of the Dragon Eye Water Bending

"Sorry, I've been feeling a bit under the weather. That's what the temperature here will do to you." Sighing as he realized that things were going to get a whole lot worse before they got better, Azul gasped before he dashed off back onto the part of the water where he froze, then rumbling through his merchant ship, Azul returned with a small animal husk container enough to carry some water inside.

"I know you probably won't need it, but inside of this husk is a special bending water from The Southern water tribe, full of blessing from the Moon spirit, Yue. I hope it will bless you the same way it has blessed me." Handing her the Husk, Azul smiled as he gave her the gift, unsure about how she felt about it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:47 pm
[Where is everybody at? My Eathbender who is a diplomat for the Earth Kingdom is coming for a visit! xD]  

- Concealed Identity -

6,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:03 pm
Koyuki took the animal husk container from Azul. "Thank you, Azul," she said and smiled at him. "I'll have it attached to my water skin that holds water from the Spirit Oasis," she kissed him on the cheek as a thank you. "Would you like to join me on my journey to learn the other three elements?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:16 pm
((omg what did i miss people? geez- theres a lot of replies x3 sorry had 2 buy stuff 4 my new room))  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:37 pm
Daichi sighed, stretching his arms over his head. "I wonder where Lucifer is..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:40 pm
Lucifer just got done penquin sledding with tomas and Lulu. "Ok ok..i'm pooped tomas no more sledding" Lucifer giggled as he ruffled tomas's hair.  

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games