Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:45 pm
Ira hugged him back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:03 pm
Jaded smiles"Mine"He kisses her  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:15 pm
Frank sighs. "Well, you said "your kind" again, but... whatever... I guess nobody ever taught you that... we're all emotional and junk..." He says saddly before finally answering "... just... some grapes or something."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:32 pm
"Forgive the use of that"She went to get some grapes and left to boys to talk as she does  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:03 pm
Frank watches Luna until she leaves the room, where immediately he rushes around Massasooni. "I see why you like her... she's like ya, but she serves you in EVERY WAY... eh? eh?!" Massasooni flicks the pixie back to have the pixie hit the wall hard, but then the pixie dashes back around Massasooni as if he wasn't hurt and nothing happened. "Ehehehehe... you loooove her, oh yeah you looooove her..." Massasooni waves his hand in front of his face, trying to swipe the pixie away from him. "Settle down there." The pixie laughs, landing on the window ceil. "Well, you like... settling down with her and everything?" Massasooni nods a bit, shrugging as well, looking out the window. "Well... I suppose you could word it li--" "Marrying her?" Massasooni raises an eyebrow looking down to the pixie. "... I don't think there's any... demon marriage place in existence." The pixie chuckles. "Well, you could always lie and take some sort of human form for the occasion." Massasooni looks down, rubbing his chin some. "I don't know... I'll think about the idea there." The pixie shrugs. "Well, don't think too muc on it... you'll go crazy... well... crazier... somehow." Massasooni shrugs a bit before smacking his hand down, looking to see if he could randomly crush the pixie with a swift smack, but Frank was much quicker and managed to dash around him before the hand fully fell, chuckling a bit. "Still trying to crush me like ol' times."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:36 pm
Luna came back and put a plate of grapes on a table and walks over to Massasooni and gave him a cup that age wine before placing a kiss on his cheek"I am going to go up stairs"She turns and walks up the stair to go to the floor she never been on before. She hums as she looks around thinking.She stops after a while and looks at a painting on the wall. It held magic to it.She looks at it more and lifted her hand to touch it.The image changed from a peaceful sleeping beast to a wake pissed monster.She blinks and moves back and the painting returns to normal"Not to self don't touch painting there"She walks down the hall and looks into each room.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 am
Frank stops, seeing Luna come in with grapes. He watches the plate until finally diving onto it when finally placed down. Massasooni nods to Luna with a small smile. "Alright then." He said before taking a sip of the wine. Massasooni looks down after a few seconds to see the pixie had completed already eating the fully plate grapes. Massasooni raises an eyebrow, taking a sip before asking "Hungry there?" The pixie groans, due to being full. "Ugh... yeah, yeah... kinda..." Massasooni shakes his head some. "... always eat what you're given still?" The pixie just continues to grown. Massasooni looks out the window. "He know where I am?" "No... not currently." The pixie groans. Massasooni nods, sipping the wine. "Good, good."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:58 am
Ira smiled and kissed him back.  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:06 am
Luna sighs as she walks up to two huge oak doors.She looked at them debating opening them.

Jaded kisses her with love  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:04 am
Massasooni yawns a bit before standing up, setting down the wine. "I'm... going to check up on Luna." The pixie continues to grown as Massasooni exits the room. Massasooni walks up the stairs to look around quickly then turns to spot Luna debating a bit down the hall between which door she should enter. He slowly walks up. "... never been up here, hu?" He asks, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:23 pm
Luna blinks then leans back against him"Aye. I was never allowed up here...I don't know what is behind these doors and at the same time I am scared to"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:52 pm
Ira kissed him too with love.  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:24 pm
Massasooni smiles before shrugging his shoulders. "Well... we could make the pixie, Frank, go in and check them out... you know, to be safe. Not right now though, he's pretty much too stuffed to move much."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:12 pm
Jaded puts his cup down and wraps his arms around her. He didn't know what was better kissing her or kissing her and holding her in his arms.

Luna smiles"Let him rest. I want to see what is in this room. I heard the servents that used to live here speak of this room. That none who enters, beside the masters, comes out"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:30 pm
Massasooni nods slightly. "Well... if I knew you were planning on exploring some sort of... 'trap room' like this... I would of went up with you sooner, to be safe that your alright." He said before peaking at each of the two doors. "... so which is it?"  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games