Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwa Training Grounds (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X-xRavennes_Despairx-X

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:09 am
Ayame Uzaki Senju l Chuunin of Kumogakure l The Wooden Succubus l "When I seduce a man, they will plead for more...."

"My love is Addicting..... You will always want more."

User Image

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ayame seemed to like the comfort Kami was giving her, after the peck she smirked. "I would like that." She kissed him on the lips a little more fiercely than the simple peck that he gave her.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:14 am
User Image

アブラメ

~Kamizuki Kage~

Kami lifted Ayame up and threw her legs around his waist as she kissed him. He then began to swirl his tongue around hers. He pulled back just for a second to talk. "You know, we could always stay here and continue this for a while or we can actually have some fun at the apartments. Your choice," he said as he began to kiss at her neck.

Theme Song
Battle Song

User ImageUser Image  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

X-xRavennes_Despairx-X

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:20 am
Ayame Uzaki Senju l Chuunin of Kumogakure l The Wooden Succubus l "When I seduce a man, they will plead for more...."

User Image

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

As they kissed, Ayame thought: *This will be fun!* "Let's go to the apartment!" She said as she kissed him once more.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:23 am
User Image

アブラメ

~Kamizuki Kage~

Kami smiled. He put her down gently. "Then follow me," he said as he left the area and headed for the apartments.

Theme Song
Battle Song

User ImageUser Image  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

X-xRavennes_Despairx-X

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:24 am

User Image

Ayame followed Kami right after he put her down.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:40 pm
Yasha reached the training grounds and waited for someone to arrive. She had hoped Velox would be there, but she couldn't expect him to turn up whenever she wanted to. He was jounin to another village after all. The kunoichi touched her headband again, she had kept doing that ever since she received the precious item. She had set a step on her great journey. She remembered she had wanted to ask Akira-sama to train her, or at least subordinate her to a cool sensei. She guessed that was off limits and closed her eyes for a moment.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:51 pm
A Kai clone appeared sitting next to Yasha."Hello there."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:08 pm
Yasha let out a scream of fright when she suddenly heard a voice close to her. She opened her eyes to see the same man she had seen in the kage's office.
'' Geez, you're scaring the heaven's out of me. Couldn't you see I was dozing off?'', she said, a little panicked about being caught off guard so soon after hitting genin. Maybe he would demote her for that, since he also held the power to promote. Then all her hard work would be for nothing and she would disgrace her sister.

She pulled herself together and put on her sweetest smile.
'' My name is Hayato Yasha, nice to meet you''.
She knew perfectly well he knew her name, and she didn't even know what she was trying to accomplish with this, maybe get in his good graces or something. She wished she knew something better to say, but how wise was it to shout for training as you show such a lack in potential like she had done.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:11 pm
The clone had an evil grin cover his face."Im sorry for that but some say im very scary."A short pause took place as the clone relayed info back to Kai."Im Tenkai Haku Kaguya Jounin of the Rock and a Taijutsu Master."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:40 pm
Austin walked onto the training grounds and waited for Kai  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:49 pm
The Kai clone talking to Yasha turned to Austin."Hey Austin we clones cant teach you taijutsu its too hard you have to go o the real Kai."

((Clones+taijutsu=no more clone))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:51 pm
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
The Kai clone talking to Yasha turned to Austin."Hey Austin we clones cant teach you taijutsu its too hard you have to go o the real Kai."

{{??? Clones are exact copies of one's self. How can they not use Taijutsu?}}  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:52 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
Ice-White-Polar-Bear

{{??? Clones are exact copies of one's self. How can they not use Taijutsu?}}

((If a clone gets hit it goes poof.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:57 pm
((Not really me, its my brother Hiro peering over my shoulder.

Hiro: You don't have to let them hit you to train, Ice. When I teach, they use a dummy or they hit air.))  

X-xRavennes_Despairx-X

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:06 pm
((Tell Hiro I said why wasn't I included in the attack..I wanna kill sum bitches too crying crying ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff