Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:45 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
When everyone was finally through their doors Rimet quickly closed them all before falling to his knees in mental strain. He felt something wet drip a little out of his nose, and wiped it off with his hand, and looked at it. The red liquid confused Rimet slightly before he realized it was blood. "Hopefully when I pick them up it'll only be two at a time at the most." Rimet stated keeping a silent hope knowing that is probably NOT what was going to happen. Rimet ran his fingers through his hair as the horizon in his world melted away, and Rimet closed him-self off in his world.
User ImageUser Image

((Alright guys I'm going back in school starting monday so I'll only be able to post on weekends, and only on some weekends. So just in case I'd make back-up plans for your characters to return to base.))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:02 pm

Alex looked at Karana and nodded as she began to run towards the base they had sniffed out. Alex looked at Karana. "There's a large facility under here" she said. Her claws came out as she slashed at the metal door as it fell apart, walking in she awaited Karana.

Angelina could hear the two girls approaching as she smirked. She was excited inside, she'd get to satisfy the entity inside of her human body. She awaited for them as she planned her moves on how to destroy the two females.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:05 am

Sai had allready begun to fidle with the watch when Vincent spoke. "Yes, this thing here, though she never really showed me how to use it so here goes nothing." His fidleing became more frantic as Vincent finished speaking. Sai really didnt want to have to resort to violence, for both the fact that he didnt want to hurt Evie and he didnt know how much restraint Vincent would show. "Umm I think i got it." Sai pressed a small button on the side of the watch and waited to see if it worked.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:39 am

“Well it seems we are a good paring…well balanced, if we can work together that is” Serena said smiling sweetly.
They soon came to a closed door “Our guest is behind here” She glanced at Chesure “No doubt he already knows we are here, that’s if his any good at what he does” Her eyes sparkled with excitement before she opened her leather bag and pulled out her Kusarigama, “Lets not keep our guest waiting eh?” She said while spinning the chain and blade around.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:37 am

The very instant Sai pulled out the watch Vincent shot forward. His hand reached out and gripped the watch tearing it from his hand. Vincent leapt backwards holding it in his hand. " Sorry Sai, I can't have you turn her back. " He held the watch as a black snake like familiar slowly pulled it's head from his chest, it's pure inky black body screeched as it spit acidic venom. He laughed and tossed the watch into his familiar's mouth before it shot back into his body. " Sorry Sai, but I have to tell you, it was really fun to have evie in my arms, completely at my mercy, I wish you could have seen it. " He laughed slightly and whipped his hand out, a second completely different familiar shot from his shoulder hissing and spitting venom as it opened it's mouth to reveal two long black fangs soaked in poison. " Good bye Sai, see you in Hell. " He laughed again.

Cheshure laughed a little. " I like your thinking. " He said as his leg reformed somewhere below his head. He prepped the kick and then let it fly his foot slamming into the door causing the already rotting door to fall over. " Hi! " He said as his leg disappeared once again leaving only his head.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:59 am

Nasrin turned from the dead astronaut at the sound of Vincent's voice, "My my my. What are you doing here? Hoping for an afternoon snack were we?" Nasrin purred. Not appearing too worried by the sudden obsticle in the way of her mission. In fact, she welcomed it. A dead Cleanse member would please the Mad Man. "I'm sorry but you'll find that I'm not as willing to give up my blood as Evie is. However, he died just a couple minutes ago...his blood is probably still warm." Nasrin glanced over to her side when another one joined them, Eden's Sai falling out of the closet. With him her smirk darkened just a little. This mission just suddenly became alot more fun.

"N-no Sai! Vincent!! Nasrin don't hurt them! Please don't hurt them!" Evie pleaded from the depths of Nasrin's mind. Her pleas were met only by a dark mental laugh.
"Did you ever allow me the things I wanted most?"

Nasrin moved towards Sai, he would be the first too die. Not only because Evie cared about him the most, but because he held the tool to let Evie have control again. The second Nasrin lunged at him, was the same moment that Sai pressed the button on the side of the watch. A sharp, loud tone rang out almost imidiatly, the type of sound that could break glass. Nasrin jumped back immidiatly, covering her ears, letting out a banshee like scream for the breif second it last. Evie tried to push out, causeing Nasrin's eyes to change from black to green, and then back again.

But in a second, the tone died before Evie had a chance to fully gain control Nasrin quickly snapped back into full control, though for the moment was somewhat weakened. In the time it took her to recover, she watched the scene between Sai and Vincent before her. It surprised both her and Evie, Nasrin more so amused that Vincent finally gave into his darker nature, and Evie screaming for him to stop.

"Vicent!! Why are you doing this!? Stop!! Sai isn't your enemy! Please stop!" Evie couldn't believe what she was seeing. She thought that Vincent was on there side...for the time being anyway. Evie pushed as hard as she could agaisnt her mental cage. Nasrin was still weak, there was a chance in this moment if she could just summon up the strenght for it. She wouldn't let Sai die, not like this, not by someone she thought they both could trust.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:16 pm

Sai's eye went wide as Vincent pulled the watch from his hand. He quickly took a defensive postition and for the first time a bitter look took over his face. The young man grit his teeth in anger at Vincents betrayl and then his mockery. Still his own nature eventually shown through and he cracked a bitter smirk. "So twilight, betrays everyone for the madman...or were you his little spy all along? It just would be my luck to get coupled with the traitor. Can't say i'm too surprised, ya always looked like a snake anyway." Sai held up his palm as the familiar shot at him. "Shatter and Destroy!" The attack barely left his hand in time as the space around and on the familiar cracked into voidless pockets and collapsed. Sai jumped back afterwords and coughed up blood into his hands. Useing that particular attack so quickly was a lot more painful and used up a lot more blood then normal. Slowly he let the smirk return. "Thats right...I dont think you and me have really fought before have we? Ganna take a bit more than a little surprise attack to kill me." His eyes quickly traveled between the two, Nasrin was enough to handle on her own but plus Vincent...Things didnt look to good.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:28 pm

Vincent laughed a little his dark seductive voice filling the chamber. " Sai, Sai Sai, How could you not see this coming? Every action, every move I did for a reason, you forget Vampires are dark creatures how could none of you see that fact that I had a slightly darker side. Nasrin I think you'll recognise me. " He allowed his familiars to flow from his body covering him. When the mass of black inky familiars vanished Vincent stood in slim black stealth armor and his vizor like mask. " See? I've always been there, Ever wonder why I constantly leave or don't answer anyone's calls, well in honesty I was hoping you would all drop dead without me, unfortunately that didn't happen. " He felt his entire left side began to shift and morph pouring from where his shoulder and arm use to be came a shapeless squirming mass of enormous black fanged snakes. " WHat's the matter Sai? Holding in your emotions? You feel angry, I pretended to care about all of you, and now here I am killing what life you had left. " He thrusted forward his dozens of snakes still attatched to his body shot forward each hissing and biting at the air their venom sprayed from their hollow fangs, there was no mercy.

Brian just laughed a little at Renault's response he watched as the man just sighed and said. " Look I don't know how you got down here but that's not important you need to leave n- ' He was cut off by a sudden sadistic laughter.

Floating high in the cavern the Mad Man laughed down at his former home. " Oh you poor poor fools, you think I would allow you to live life as normal? How foolish of you to think I wouldn't be back. " He held out his hand a swirling ball of mixing dark blue and black energy formed in his hand. " Say hello to our old teacher. " He fired the sphere which shot towards the large man, centimeters from his face the ball condensed and then burst in a massive explosion. Brian was thrown far back by the explosion, the massive iron doors flew from their hinges instantly people began to flood the area, they all looked at Renault and Brian as well as he Mad Man, instantly they all raised their hands creating similar energy to the one he fired, only their colors varied. They fired their multi colored energy at him without a second thought, Vanishing in a thick cloud of smoke he appeared within the ground of people he crouched down and laughed a little, his body erupted with a mass of black spikes which impaled the poor people sending them flying some pinned to walls and debree. " I haven't had this much fun in years. "

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:31 pm

Lucas kept quiet in the darkened room. He was still in a seawater state merged with the puddle that rested on the other side of the room. He noticed a boy with an odd power and a girl with a weapon. Deciding not to reveal himself just yet to the two, he lifted the broken door's pieces and started to fling them at the two.

~~~

"Oh-" Renault was thrown back and the iron door collided with him, crushing him against a wall. He dispersed his body and slithered around it reforming on the other side. After the Madman attacked, Renault balled his fists and his hands withered to sand. "Brian!" He called over to him as he took off his took off his shoes. "Today is the first day that I don't want to help a gifted. This one needs to be killed or something."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:56 pm

Natalie walked into the crowded room. "See," she whispered to Electro. "It looks like everyone is on a mission. The Mad Man must be planning something." She looked at Rimet for a second, knowing that his gift was an eerie one. Natalie gave Electro a small smile. "Isn't it exciting?"

xx-Lockhart

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:59 pm

“My way of thinking is unique” Serena said while watching Chesure break down the door “And I like your way of dealing with doors...they are over rated anyways”
She walked into the room and immediately began to read the shadows “Strange…” She whispered when she got mixed results and answers back. Someone was here with them, but it was like they weren’t here at all. She tilted her head but was soon snapped back to reality as bits of door began to be flung towards them. Her response and reflexes where still in sharp working order as she used her Kusarigama to deflect the shards.
“I am starting to believe in ghosts” She mused with a smile “Why don’t you just show yourself so we can get this over with. I hate having to wait around”
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:22 pm

"Oh you are good." Nasrin murmured with a chuckle, looking over at Vincent once again. "You even convinced Evie. You should hear her right now, but then again, you might just be able to." Oh now this was interesting. To think there had been another trator hidden in the ranks of Sentinel all along. Assuming this side of Vincent was the real thing anyway. It was hard to tell with double agents sometimes. "Yes I remember you. From mission prep. And if my memory serves me correctly, the man who greated me and brought me to the Mad Man had fangs. I don't suppose that was you as well?"

Nasrin diverted her attention to Sai for just a moment. "I belive I'll allow Vinvent to toy with you for a while. I have work to do afterall." She murmured, quiet convinced that Sai didn't have a chance. "Vincent you will let me watch the final blow though won't you, or better yet, let me deliver it? I do so wish for Evie to witness as her body kills the man she loves." To her, Vincent killing Sai would be proof enough for her that his loyalties truly lied with the Mad Man.

The astronauts she called for would be arriving soon, so she headed for the door to meet them in the hallway. But before she left, she look over her shoulder at Vincent and Sai again, and flashed a devious grin. "Oh and Vincent, the memory of the night you bit Evie has returned, the only memory so far. I didn't have a chance to show my gratitude that night for the ecstasy you showed us. A pity when Sai played leech it wasn't quite as...stimulating. Poor little Evie always had to hold back cries of pain with him, when with you she couldn't even hold back her moans of absolute pleasure." That was merely for Sai's benifit. Something to ruffle his feathers more or less, and to further upset Evie as well.

"Vincent..." Evie never felt more the fool her entire life. She trusted Vincent, she made herself vulnerable to him, let him feed from her, let him into her mind....and he was a traitor the entire time. And he used her trust in him to make it easier for Nasrin.
As they spoke of killing Sai, Evie started to push out from her mental cage, or tried anyway. "Sai run! Please don't listen to them! Just get back to Eden, tell the others....please Sai..." With Nasrin more weak then normal, Evie was able to push out far enough that for the breifest seconds Nasrin's eyes turned green again, and a single tear streaked from them before turning back to a cold black.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:05 pm

Sai kept his bitter grin as he backed up some more. He couldnt attack Vincent for fear the shatter might splinter off and hit Evie. A short laugh escaped him as was nearly back to the closet. "Ya know I was hopeing that you'd get mobbed by twilight fangirls and just torn to pieces there, but like you said unfortunately it didnt happen." As the left side of Vincent's body changed Sai drew out his blade. "Angry? Heh, a little...more so pissed ya gave me such a crappy place to fight you in. As for the life i have left...well I still have enough to kill you..." color]
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:14 pm

Vincent laughed a little, the memories of him greeting the various members of Sentinel in his disguised form returned to him. " I'm afraid not, I wasn't Lieutenant Bran, he's just another one of the Mad Man's experiments. " He listened to Nasrin and laughed to himself again. " Well I do pride myself on that touch I've had years to perfect the flawless pleasure I provide my victims, I find it cruel to provide pleasure so people let down their guard, people are always the most comfortable right before they die. " He turned to Sai and laughed through his metallic voice. " Well it's good to know I can pleasure a woman better then her lover that must sting a bit. "

Cheshure laughed a little to himself. " Yes it took me forever to get the kick just right to knock a door down perfectly. " He said sarcastically Looking around he felt a small chill, as the bits of wood and metal flew at them it would appear as if his head was hit pinning it to a wall. However from the other side of the wall light playful clapping could be hear. Cheshure appeared sitting cross legged floating in the air his tail wagging again. " Wow that's some pretty good aim I'm glad I got out of there in time that could have been really bad! " He laughed again to himself.

Brian slowly got up as the ringing stopped in his ears. He was able to make out the words Renault was saying and nodded in agreement. " You're right. " He shouted over the thunderous explosions. He drew his sword and ran forward, slashing throguh the air he released another wave of frigid energy from his enchanted blade which hurdled at the Mad Man.

Turning around to witness Brian's attack his body was hit with the frozen bolt freezing it instantly. His frozen body cracked and finally fell apart into thousands of tiny frozen shards. His voice could be heard slightly to the left as he walked from the shadow of the complex beside of him. " Nice try Brian, I gave you those powers, do you really expect me to be taken down so easily? "

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:39 pm

"If that's what you want." Lucas's voice was distorted simply due to his form. He slithered from the large puddle as a smaller puddle and soon shaped himself. His now shining emerald green eyes were glowing against his blue watery exterior. His element hid his dark smile by completely getting rid of his mouth. "A Chain and Sickle. I haven't seen a Kusarigama in a while. The last time I was in combat with one, it just passed through me repeatedly. And you Cheshure." Lucas looked at the cat boy. "I just don't like you. I think I'm going to save you as a side dish after I'm done dining on her." Wasting no seconds to idle, Lucas slammed his hands into the floor erecting narrow pikes of water in thickets flowing towards them

~~~

"You're not doing anything! Not on my watch!" Renault threw a basic punch at the Madman. Using his abilities though, his punch became three horizontal fan-shaped blades that extended toward his opponent at a great pace. It was needless to say the results of contact, especially with the speed at which they jutted forth.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games