Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Back Into the Jaws of Oblivion (Open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:39 pm
Sten continued to pull the girl, but kept her in his peripheral vision, ready for what ever she had in store for him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:22 pm
Frustrated, Unessa let out an irritated growl before grabbing her dagger with her free hand, then going to stab it into the break between the shoulder pads and gauntlets on Sten's armor. The poison was gone, for now, but damage would still be done.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:23 pm
Sten let out a low growl as the dagger went into his arm. He pulled out the dagger with his free hand, and lifted her up to face level. "Don't... do that again," he growled between clenched teeth, the rage clear in his face. His patience had run out at the second tree.

Malice could just barely see Sten through the trees. She turned to the dark elf. "You may want to go get your friend before my father hurts her."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:34 pm
"She'll learn." Xenil grunted, tapping an amulet on his chest, watching the Orc closely.
"Besides... If he even begins to harm her, I'll stop him before he can even break a bone."

"I suggest you let me go then." Unessa growled, not phased at all.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:50 pm
"You want more trouble then it's worth?" he asked. "If not you'll go back to your freinds with me and forget this foolishness with the elf." Sten nodded towards Farrel.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:41 pm
"How about this, ugly - MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:01 pm
"You know it'd be better to just knock her out, she doesn't listen to reason and only replies with profanities..." Farrel grunted.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:32 pm
"This coming from a man who has no reason." Unessa hissed, glaring at Farrel from the corner of her eyes.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:33 am
"You're not going to murder someone aggressively in my presence," Sten grunted. He tucked the girl under his arm and started back towards the others.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:54 am
"And who the Hell said I was going to murder him?! Murder would be too easy. No, I want this b*****d to suffer!" Unessa barkd as she was tucked under the Orc's arm, which made his squirm and wiggle like a small child.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:05 pm
Sten grabbed the horses rains with his free hand as he walked by. "Come horse," Sten commanded. He tightened his grip on the girl. "This'll be allot quicker if you'd stop struggling."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:39 pm
Shas let out a nervous snort, reluctantly following the Orc, putting as much distance as the reins would allow.

"Do I sound like I a give a frigging damn!?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:59 pm
"Just a suggestion. It's your call. You're coming back with me to the rest of your group either way," Sten said with a shrug, further tightening his grip on the girl. A few moments later he emerged from the trees near the others.

"That took a bit longer then expected," Malice sad as her father emerged.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:06 pm
By the time they reached the group half of Farrels body was in pain.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:10 pm
Ramsus looked at the three with a bored expression.
"Oh look, you have TWO patients..."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games