Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:00 pm
(I'm assuming that you are talking to kaishin since he's the only wolfie in water at the moment. If so he's a black wolf, not brown)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:48 pm
(( yeah.. sorry about that.. i edited it x3 ))  

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:49 pm
Kaishin opened one eye and saw a rather odd-looking vixen laying next to the bath. "Sorry" he replied. "Can't say that I have". he closed his eyes again and let himself soak some more. Some other small runes in the bottom of the pool activated and gave the water a pale, green glow as the runes began to recharge his magic.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:34 am
User Image
Yeah, I get it, you're an outcast. Always under attack, always coming in last
Bringing up the past, no one owes you anything. I think you need a shotgun blast, a kick in the a**.
So paranoid, watch your back!

††•*Todd*•††
• • •

Not really expecting a response, Todd jumped straight to her feet, "Holey s**t! He speaks!" She said, doing a small circle before lying back down. The energetic vixen then waited for the rest of his answer. Her eyes looked him up and down, darting here and there as if still trying to catch any glimpse of movement out of the corner of her eye.
Todd's fur went on end and she shook her coat out before standing, letting out a yawn before returning to looking back at the bigger, more "fluffier" "fox-dog". "Thats too bad.. maybe i'll just go pick a fight with one of them big furry creatures.. lots bigger than you.. about the size of a sapling 'er something like that." She started to herself as she sat down, looking off at the wolf, her head cocked slightly to the side. "Ever gotten one of them mad? god, such a thrill!" She stated, as if trying to keep back laughter. She jumped once more, the vixen's ears turning their full attention on the water as it changed colors. She stared in surprise, "-MOTHER-Father-sister-daughter!" she blurted out sneezing before starting to pace back and forth as she stared at it curiously. She placed her paws on the edge again, leaning forward with her head on her paws and looking down in at the colors. "That was awesome!" She said in a bit louder voice, then stared up at the wolf, her brush swishing in enjoyment of this new "game" Her eyes were playful now, thoughts of the bird completely lost out the cave entrance. Her voice became low, excited, "Do it again or I will take a mouthful of fur with me when I leave." she threatened halfheartedly, waiting patiently like a little kid in a candy store. Her ears went down and her tail swished a bit more now against the rocky ground, as if she were trying to suppress her eagerness toward this new "game" of hers. Her mind flickered to how dark it was in these caves, and she thought about mentioning it.. but was once again lost in the thoughts of colorful water and this "magic fox-dog" she had come across.

• • •

I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain. Somehow I'm still here to explain
That the darkest hour never comes in the night. You can sleep with a gun
When you gonna wake up and fight for yourself?

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:09 am
Kaishin gave the fox-girl a curious look. She didn't seem to quite 'all there' upstairs. he activated the runes again, causing the water to glow again. "You seem to be amused by such a simple thing". he swam to the bottom and took one of the runestones and put it in front of her. "Would you like to have it?" he asked her. "It was only a recharge stone, so to someone who couldn't use magic, all it would do is glow every now an then.

He listened to what she said about the bears, we he assumed that's what she was talking about. "You really shouldn't make them angry, it's a good way to get yourself killed".

Elsewhere in the forest...

A buck that had been running from the scent of predators was suddenly slammed to the ground by a heavy paw. Before the animal could even see what attacked it, the paw twisted sharply and broke it's neck. A mouthful of glittering fangs pierced the skin and tore away a huge chunk of flesh.
"I wander the forest all night and this is all I can find to eat? what a disapointment".
The beast lifed its head after finishing its meal, bones and all, and sniffed the air. "This forest is rich in magic, I think I might like it here... At least for a while".
The dragon lifted her head and let out a bellowing roar, one that could be heard for miles. A dragon had arrived and it was time that all who lived here knew it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:47 am
User Image
Bringing up the past, no one owes you anything. I think you need a shotgun blast, a kick in the a**.

††•*Todd*•††
• • •

The small fox rolled over on her back, utterly intrigued by the up side down stone in front of her. Smiling, she batted at it, making it brighten for the small moment her paw tapped it. She quickly pulled her paw back, surprised, then smiled slightly as she batted at it again. She looked up at the wolf with a smile. "Why not? Life's too short to take things seriously. Its best to get what knowledge you can -are you a berr?" She asked out of the blue, her smile fading, her eyes and ears still up -or alert seeing as she's rolled over-, still curious. Her odd fashion of speaking, she meant to say bear. "Your kind of small.. in comparison to others I've seen.." She said, cocking her head to the side, then thought a bit.
Had she ever really battled a bear? If she had she sure couldn't remember winning.. all well.
She rolled on her side, her head upright as she looked at the bigger canine. She listened to him like a child being told a story. "Do you know what makes them tic? Stealing their quarry and high tailing it out ASAP you know what I mean? Fish is easiest. Best thing in the world.. especially after it rains. God, I love puddles.." She said, trailing off into another train of thought. As she spoke she stood, pawing playfully at the stone and hopping to one side of it to bat it back to where it had been, then back. "Anywaay, have you ever fought against one?.." She asked curiosuly, stopping what she was doing to stare at the other in wonder, waiting patiently for an answer.
Suddenly a loud roar echoed faintly through the walls of the cave, making a few rocks fall. The vixen watched them, one landing on her snout. Sneezing, she turned to where the noise had come form, "That was interesting.. who ever did this is going to die." she said calmly, overconfident and seemingly not at all scared of what might lay on the other side of the noise. "I've seen birds yell louder than that and they fight like girls." She boasted, her ears going down and her face becomign unamused. "Cheaters i telly you.. no idea why I still try.. maybe because they have wings.." she trailed off, then stood, taking up the small stone.
Four small padded feet sounded quietly against the stones, the vixen's ears up and on alert as she headed out to find the body the sound had come from. "Come on Blacksie.. Stop rolling around in that flash-puddle and soaking your paws like a queer.. LETS GET MOVING!" She said to the wolf, seeming to have no shame or respect for others. But she was curious as to what she would find at the end of the echoes.

• • •
{{SPAZZ EDITITEDID}}

I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain. Somehow I'm still here to explain

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:13 am
Kai was curious as to where that roar came from, but he was exhausted and wanted to sleep. "Sorry kiddo, maybe next time". he walked past her and into his room, sealing the door behind him.
He satred at the flickering flames as they dried his wet fur, simply losing himself in the orange glow of the flames.
"First the Furies and then the Bears... what the hell is going on in this forest".
he sighed and turned around to dry the other side... leading a wolf pack was supposed to be easy, simply sleep, hunt, eat and sleep some more, find a mate and have puppies... He looked at the imcomplete magic tatoos on his body. if he hadn't run off from that human shaman, maybe he would have conpleted them...

Then there was all the newcomers that were popping up. Several new wolves, fox anthros, owls and a very large and very powerful Gryphon... not to mention a vixen that seemed completely nuts!

After he was dry, he lay in the corner and closed his eyes, hoping that once he woke up, things wouldn't be so chaotic...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:29 pm
User Image

††•*Todd*•††
• • •

Hurrying after the wolf "Oh! -Psht!.. I see how it is.." She said, which in reality.. she did not. True she was a kitsune and held her own powers.. but she was still very young. Partially why she felt so rambunctious, energetic, outgoing, and very overconfident. She only had one tail unlike her grandmother who had six, and her parents, who each had at least five. Her older siblings had either three or two each, depicting that they were at least two hundred or so years old. The vixen cleared her throat and swallowed, sitting down in front of the door where the wolf had gone. She cocked her head, "Fine I guess. You snooze you loose.. Every animal for 'emself.. See ya Blacksie!" She hollered over her shoulder as she turned, before bounding off through the caves and tunnels.
• • •

Finding herself outside in the quite bright light, the vixen yawned and scratched one of her ears with her back foot. She began blinking to get her eyes ajusted to the light. Finally ready to set out she looked around before dashing quickly into the nearby brush in which to hide herself. Her ears were up, completely on alert as she tried listening for the sound again. A butterfly passed the fox's nose, quickly distracting her as she went off to capture the white "quiet bird." She found herself climbing up into the trees after it, before it flew off into the sky. She tisked. "Killjoy.." She muttered, her ears flicking here and there before she looked around to where she had gone off to. "Lets see.. oh yeah.. where had that roar come from?" She asked herself, "What am I thinking.. I can't talk back to myself.. how the hell should I know!?" She said, then laughed somewhat, before sighing. "Thats great.. maybe one of them furries.. berr's.. or.. whatever was pissed.. great, just great. Those bastards took my idea! What's happening and why am I not apart of it!" She spoke out loud to herself, then shook her head, moving across to a lower branch and moving along to the next tree like a squirrel. "Can't get distracted.. Can't get distracted.. Can't get distracted." She said over and over, her ears and eyes on alert as she looked for anything particularly out of place. She hopped to the ground, atop a log. She froze, smelling a faint whiff of blood. She looked around, hungry now but unable to pinpoint where the smell was coming from. It smelled big.. like form a deer or whatever. They were big animals.. not easily taken down.. usually her prey was smaller while in this form. But with the right guts and form she could easily take one down herself. But in her small fox form it was easily to be satisfied with just minimal food. She scented the wind, her body tense. Something big was also on the prowl..

• • •

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:50 pm
Kirias stood next to the stream, staring at the calm, running water. She sniffed the air and searched for any nearby scents. Unable to pick up on any, the spines on her shoulders began to glow, and she scanned for the magical essence of any creatures in the area. "This is so much more effective" she purred to herself.
Several resonances pinged back. "Hmm let's see here. we have a small fox some distance away, as well as a tiger anthro further down the river".

She increased the scan area and found something very unexpected, three very powerful magic sources were in this forest and all of them seemed to be in the same vicinity as one another. They were too far away to tell what they were exactly, but of of the sources made her scales quiver.

Kirias turned in the direction of the sources, they seemed to be coming from the Wolves Den further in the forest. "Hmm I wonder what's there? Guess I'd better go say hello". And began to make her way to the Den.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:43 pm
Leran sat there as the smell of bear got closer. 3 large bears entered the cave and saw him there. 2 of them started to growl but the 3rd calmed them with a growl of his own. "It seems we have an honored guest. It has been awhile Laren."
"Gar'leck. It has been awhile. Howed it go?"
"Resitant as ever. That Magic user killed my nephew only minutes after they took down the father. We cannot forgive them of this act."
"I guessed as much. So what are you gonna do now?"
"That is what we are here to decide."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:18 am
Kirisa walked through the forest, weaving through the trees with a level of grace that was unexpected from a creature of her size. She heard voices coming from a cave not too far from her but paid them no heed. As she got closer to the Den a scent filled her nose, one that made her blood boil...

"Gryphon!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:21 pm
((just wanna say that Todd is a kitsune, known for their magics and special abilities.. but she's young so she can't use all that much ))
((didn't want to stretch page.. clicky pic for her anthro form )) User Image

††•*Todd*•††
• • •

The young fox's ears swiveled and she turned her head to a distant noise before starting after it. The vixen grit her teeth and her ears went down, "Curse this tinny body.. make me quick." She said out loud. She lept up on a log, landed atop it and fell down to the other side. A sudden pop like a watter balloon bursting under intense water pressure sounded as the vixen's paws touched the ground.
Long, slender legs pushed off against the soft mossy ground and swiftly passed by grass. Todd, now fox-anthro, smiled widely as she ran through the forests, dodging trees and hoping over bushes before finding herself at the edge of a stream.
The naked canine girl crouched down and flexed her fingers and toes in the water. "Nice.. although not expected.. what was I again?.. wait. I can't answer that either." She talked to herself, as she stood, stretching her arms and back before licking the bit of water from her pawed fingers. Finishing she pulled on one of her ears, then stared back at her tail before scenting the air. "Oh yeah.. fox.. searching for what again?.. I don't know yet.." She said, then looked at the ground, seeing deep imprints. She took a closer look. Her ears went down in annoyance and she got a really pissed off look on her face. <******** me. I'm horrible at tracking.." She said, then scented the wind once more before starting off in the opposite directions the footprints went, not knowing where she was headed. she tapped her chin, still walking around naked without much thought of it. <******** me. I'm horrible at tracking.."[b surprised 2g24r9d:13]"Maybe Blacksie can help me.. but one question is where he went.. where am i anyway?"[b/] she asked, looking over at the stream she was following. She pulled at her ears and sighed, growling a bit at herself. "No stupid stupid Zero! Your at the stream goddamn it! Get your act together!" She yelled at herself, then tapped her lip with her forefinger, "I could follow myself back to wherever.. I forgot what I was doing here anyways.." She stated, then got distracted with he tail as she walked, then ran into something, falling back to the ground. "s**t! Damn it Chibi!" Todd yelled, then looked up to see what it was she ran into.
Chibi was the name of her 'little brother". He was actually a small white dragon she had met on her travels, and she had a habit of blaming him for everything.. Now she blamed him even if he was there or not.

• • •

((Kinda left it to anyone.. if you want our chara's to meet be my guest.. but if no one posts about it soon I'll just post in my next one it was a tree. ))  

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:59 pm
((I guess I can post as Marco for ya. Just give me a few minutes.))

Marco had yawned and sat up. He paused and sniffed the air."... Thats an odd scent." He yawned again, but didn't have much time to do anything else. The black furred wolf felt something bumped into him and was greeted with a loud voice saying something about a chibi. His ears went back and he looked down at the fox girl. His blue and red eyes narrowing as he looked at her. "Its not wise to be so loud." Marco shook his head trying to get his ears to stop ringing. He was slightly larger than a normal wolf and the fur on his front legs was dark red.

((Heh, go figure. I post and she's gone.))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:03 pm
((hey i heard that!.. dis foxeh was bored waitin on y'alls rp and other shiz.. so this one went to make sum homemade muffin/cupcake/cookie things.. thier quite good.. but now.. i don't think i wanna share jkjk.. i'd share if i could.. ))
User Image

††•*Todd*•††
• • •

The young anthro vixen looked up at the wolf in front of her, her ears going into curious mode now. "And its not wise to stand where someone can conveniently run into you, dibshit." She stated back with no shame, sticking out her tongue before trying not to laugh at herself for being so carefree. Getting up she dusted her fur off and wiggled her tail for extra measure. She smiled at it, a sharp canine tooth showing out the right side of her mouth, then turned her attention back to the wolf. "Your a lot bigger than Blacksie.. But no worries.. your eyes look cooler." She stated, smiling widely as she bent over a bit to stare at his eyes. The same tooth jutted from her top lip on the right side, just barely overlapping her bottom lip. True he was a lot bigger than blacksie((Kaishin )) , but the colors of his eyes intrigued the young vixen. She cocked her head to the side. "Is it hard to see with those eyes? How did you get them to be two different colors?" She asked him curiously, her tail swishing once behind her as she waited.. she wanted to know more about this wolf.. He seemed interesting enough.. He'd be huge if she was in her smaller form though. Idly she wondered if he knew "blacksie". They had the same color of fur.. except for this one's red front paws. She blinked, her right ear twitched.

• • •

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:28 pm
((I wish I could have some, I'm hungry.))

Marco blinked in surprise, no one had ever taken this much interest in him before. He sighed. "I'm not sure why your so interested. But if you really want to know, both my eyes were blue." He frowned thinking back to unpleasant past events. "My left eye... Well, they turned it red when I was cast out of my last pack." He paused and looked at the anthro vixen. There was something different about her scent from the others.

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games