Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:47 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

"There's only one person who really matters to me..."

She thought to herself. "Well, he loves science. He's a physicist by trade. He also really likes Looney Tunes, although he'll never admit it." She laughed a little, then nodded at a store not too far away. "Let's try and find something in there." It was a Dungeons and Dragons place, figurines in the window and dodecahedrons showcased in jewelry cases.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:34 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

Looney Tunes. In that case they could stop by a toy store and get a massive plushie of Bugs Bunny. He was just about to suggest it when he was pointed in the direction of... one of those stores. He pursed his lips but went in anyway. "Dungeons and Dragons, huh?" he muttered as he looked around. Different versions of board games, scenario sheets. There were even new card games, one he himself was familiar with. Magic: The Gathering. He honestly tried his hand at that game, but only because his old friend enjoyed it and needed someone to compete against, even if he wasn't much of a competitor. Roy's eyes suddenly grew somber. That friend... Ever since that incident he turned into a completely different person. Last time they saw each other he was a completely different person. He didn't openly sulk and contemplate suicide like he used to, but deep down the white-haired man could tell he was still hurting. The way he was handling it now, though, wasn't right, and now he was on the path to becoming a monster.
"So do you like these kinda games?" Roy asked to shoo away those dark thoughts. He looked away from a World of Warcraft edition of the game and gave Dana a teasing smirk. "You look nerdy enough for it." he taunted.

"Only you can control that."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:52 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

Dana picked up a small book, leafing through it and trying to ignore the stares at her slender, but supple form. "I had a liebhaber who played it," she said before replacing the book, saying the word casually as if the twenty-year-old took lovers often. "He was adventurous. I rather enjoyed his company. The game, however, I didn't much care for." She looked up to him, holding a small box. "But he did recommend this game before we parted ways, so I may as well bring it to Alan to try it. Unless, of course, you'd like to try it with me."

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:20 am
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

Roy gave Dana a blank stare as she spoke so nonchalantly. He had no idea what a liebhader was, but judging from context it must've been a boyfriend. That in mind, the man couldn't help but snort at her. "Look at you, talking like you're Helen of Troy." he snickered and ruffled her hair before looking down at the box. "Maybe. Honestly, I played it once or twice, but that was because my old friends loved playing it and needed more players. I was awful, but it was fun listening to them argue about scenarios." he said, laughing to himself at the memory of his old racist friend nearly breaking the table in a rage when he didn't get the dice to roll how he wanted.
"But that'd take way too long. If you think your brother will like it, though, then let's get it then head to a toy store. You said he likes Looney Toons, so we can get him those huge Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck plushies. Y'know, big enough to be beds and all." he said while pulling out his wallet in front of the counter.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:27 am
Dana Klein

User Image

Helen of- She wasn't some dumb bimbo out to destroy kingdoms and dancing around with young princes! Dana was sophisticated, ambitious, decently civilized for her age. How dare the snow-haired jerk! Deciding to let it go, but secretly seething, she set the box down and crossed her arms under her bosom, accentuating them just a little, but just enough to send blushes to a small group of teenage, pimply-faced boys not too far away. "You know, you don't actually have to buy anything." She didn't move to get her wallet, though, but felt that she should at least make a point of speaking protest.
Leaning on the counter, she let one hand fall to her side, the other drifting into her back pocket as she cocked her hip, golden locks feather-like as they rested on her dainty shoulders. "After all, it wasn't your fault that the bear was bought while we were in jail." Dana shrugged a little, turning to rest her arms on the counter and lean on her arms. She really seemed to take the European thing to heart.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:58 am
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

Roy shook his head when she protested. "But it is my fault that your first day in America was ruined. Besides, me about to buy that bear was like stealing it from your brother. Even if none of those mattered, you still beat me in the contest. Even if it was unfair." he mumbled the last part and handed the cashier his card. As the man rang it up, occasionally looking at the girl, Roy smiled down at her. "Don't go feeling sorry for me. Trust me, money's not much of an object for me." He took his card back when the deed was done and grabbed the bag. "So! Shall we get going?" he smiled again and began walking out.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 1:07 am
Dana Klein

User Image

Gathering her Lush bags, Dana scurried after Roy, but not before winking at the group of boys, unable to help herself. Following close to him, she furrowed her brow in thought. Money was no object, huh? She was right about him being a yuppie. Guy probably never had to pay for a single thing in his life. She could definitely see his parents as bigwigs, his mom probably a high-level lawyer and father a doctor. Or maybe the other way around. Shrugging internally, she didn't care. At least now she didn't have to feel bad about taking his money. "Is there any store you want to go into?" she asked, figuring they may as well make a day of this.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:43 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

"Personally no. I've been here plenty of times, and even then I've got enough stuff. Let's just head to the toy store, then we can part ways." Roy looked over his shoulder at Dana. "Unless there's somewhere you want to go first?" That we haven't gone already, he added mentally. He turned his head then looked over at the Gamestop they were passing. Bloodborne. She really wanted that game, huh? The man shrugged off the thought and looked back forward. Just focus on getting this done. No need to get distracted like a certain someone.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:11 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

She looked around, trying to find somewhere to go. It had been a very long time since she'd enjoyed time with another human being so much. Perhaps it was because he didn't care about who her parents were. Catching sight of a Hallmark store, Dana reached for his arm and tugged gently. "Let's go in there!" she half-pleaded.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:41 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

Feeling his arm tugged, Roy looked down at Dana then followed her gaze to the Hallmark store. "Hallmark? That's a new one. Sure." he agreed and started moving towards it. He had given up on trying to get her to focus on the main objective. If he tried then he'd get those puppy dog eyes he was completely weak against. Besides, it wasn't all bad. It was nice being around someone that didn't care about who he was. It was nice being around someone in general. And hey, that store wasn't there when he left. It must've recently been built. It even had that new store look.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 12:18 am
Dana Klein

User Image

With a happy smile, she led him into the store, immediately getting distracted by a small bookshelf that held dozens of snowglobes. Only a few of them played music, but she loved them all just the same. Crouching down, she carefully took hold of a snowglobe that she had to hold with both hands, it was so heavy, and stood upright to show Roy. "This is one of my favorite Disney movies," she said, turning the little key and smiling at the twinkling music. "I've always wondered what it would be like to meet a prince, a real one."
She gazed dreamily at the dancing princess and her beast, then giggled. "I'd probably fall all over myself and act like a total idiot!" Dana set the item back down, looking over the other ones and not seeing the irony in her statement.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 12:54 am
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

Roy leaned down to look at the snowglobe. Beauty and the Beast. He remembered that movie, it was nice and the music was pretty good. Then again, that was pretty much every Disney movie.
Standing back up, he looked down at Dana when she mentioned meeting a prince. "Yeah right. You'd probably yell at them in German until they get confused and run off." he teased and playfully bonked her on the head. He moved ahead of her to look at a few more objects on the shelves. "Why do you want to meet one, anyway? Just to know what it's like?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 11:36 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

She shrugged, looking anywhere but at Roy. "When I was little, I used to wish that a prince would show up and take me and Alan away," she said, lifting a small Charlie Brown figurine and looking it over. "Now, I don't know. I just want to meet one, ask what it's like, kiss him and see if he turns into a frog." Laughing at her little joke, she sighed and set the figurine back down, starting to wander away. She didn't say that sometimes, she still dreamed about being whisked away by a romantic prince.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:14 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

Roy followed after her, taking a look at trinkets that caught his eye. Maybe he could bring some back.
He glanced at her now and then. Maybe he should tell her. But what would be the point? He'd be leaving in a couple days, anyway. But this was her dream, right? To meet someone like him? No, she wouldn't believe him. Besides, fighting with someone and getting them in jail wasn't exactly the ideal scenario for meeting Prince Charming.
Picking up speed, Roy got closer until he was able to snag the snowglobe from Dana. "Come on. Let's get a matching one for your brother." he said while winking teasingly at her. "That way when you're back in Europe you both can still see the same thing." he said while lightly shaking the snowglobe.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:30 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

She blinked at him, then shook her head. "Hold on." She held up a finger, then turned and picked up two small snowglobes with the Eiffel Tower inside. She smiled a little, then turned to show him. "There. Alan and I have always wanted to go to Paris, since he loves art and I love food, but we've never been able to get the time. It kinda sucks, but at least we'll have it to look forward to." She turned the dial on one of the snowglobes, a tinkling song playing and her eyes sparkling.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas