Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:25 pm

Lili snapped "Phooey" she mumbled and finished off the apple setting it aside. Lili stood up and stretched a little "Wanna swim first or eat first? I'll let you decide~" Lili smiled. She felt weird having on a bright colored swimsuit, even more strange in a white cover up like sundress. She was more of a black color lover then white.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:28 pm

"If i have someone to go with then i will but at the same time i am for the first time scaed"He said as he got up and looked at her his smile had long faded away "Something will happen i know it will as at first i was part of the plan"

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:33 pm

"Someone to go with, eh? Then why don't we both go together?" she offered then looked up at him. "Plan? What plan?" she murmured, not getting up.

"Let's swim and get it out of our systems!" Damian smiled and lifted Lili up bridal-style, a mischievous grin on his face as he tossed her in the water.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:39 pm

Lili flailed slightly when she was picked up, she knew what would happen. luckily she managed to get the dress of and tossed it aside before she was tossed into the water. Lili stood up and pouted, the bottom of her bikini was a bright blue and white striped the top was just a bright blue. "You through me into the shallow part." she mumbled only her lower half wet. With a sweep of her hand, shadows picked Damian up and flung him out into the water, far enough were he would be submerged.

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:42 pm

"Armagddon,Dia,Varel and Chaos and a few others i think are going to attack if they win the wedding is a bloodbath if not the eather die or run but if my plan works then i could be the only death but i don't care i have no one to live for any more"He said as he got up and took out two dogtags and heald them up "We all must go some day and i am willing to go early if it means i can save a few people"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:50 pm

Jane listened to him and looked at the dogtags. Not caring anymore, no one to live for anymore, anger making the sand turn to glass. She smirked a little as she connected the dots and got up. "Let me guess, just get out of a bad break-up?" she said, nearly his height.

"I didn't want you to sink down to the bottom of the sea!" Damian smiled then blinked when the shadows grabbed him and threw him in the water. A few minutes passed and he didn't return, but what came to greet Lili was a lovable dolphin.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:58 pm

"Last time i dated was a few months ago and her and both of my kids are dead now that and i killed lena once so i take it as a eye for a eye tooth for a tooth blood for blood"He said as he throwed thd dogtags in the water but due to them being heavy on one end they started to curve to were damain was
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:58 pm

Lili put her arms up to form a cross "Back fowl beast!! You dolphin's are sex-addicts!!" she growled then backed up. Even though Dolphin's were pretty they were generally sex-crazy. Lili would rather be eaten by a shark then have a Dolphin save her.

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:04 pm

"Then why are you acting so emo right now?" Jane tilted her head curiously.

The dolphin laughed and shifted back into Damian, a pervy grin on his face. "Oh, I know~" he teased then stopped when he felt something bump into him. He turned around to see if it was a fish, but it was..... "Dogtags." he breathed and picked up the necklace, remembering Lena wearing them before she..... Damian clenched the hand holding the necklace into a fist and growled as his silver hair covered his eyes. John was here.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:09 pm

Lili blushed and squired "Don't do that here!" she mumbled then stopped seeing Damian's hair cover his face. "What's wrong?" she mumbled, once again the good time was ruined.

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:13 pm

"Guilt i guess then again i am not from this planet and now that i have higher orders to kill them and the girl i used to love before she left with a manwhore"He said as he turned around "I would die to protect people i care about even if they hate me"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:18 pm

"Romantic... but now's not the time." Jane murmured and watched Damian turn towards their direction. "Run." she whispered and quickly shapeshifted into John before Damian saw them.

Damian didn't answer Lili, he just turned to the direction the dogtags came from and saw John and another guy that was turned around. "John." he snarled as the water around him began to freeze. He shapeshifted into a panther and ran across the ice, lunging on John/Jane.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:28 pm

John heard her say run but only made his scyth form he then looked at jane only to see a panter on her he then started runing at her so he could get the thing "Get off her you ******** beast"He said as he slamed into the panter
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:33 pm

Jane hit the ground hard and winced, trying to keep the panther from gnawing at her face as the claws slashed her shoulders.

Damian reared his sharp teeth and tried to rip off John's face when he heard another John and looked up, being knocked off the first John. He tumbled and quickly caught himself then stared at the two Johns, his tail whipping around furiously. The one he attacked was too weak, so that meant.... His ears flattened and he snarled at the real John before charging at him, shifting into a sharp-horned bull at the last step.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:45 pm

John was able to grab the horns when he die he was geting pushed backwords and he was trying to think of a way out when he felt blood run down his left arm were he grabed the horn wrong
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games