Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:01 pm
close_enough453
User Image User Image User Image

User Image

gaia_nitemareleft ◊Ⓣravis Ⓣouchdown◊ gaia_nitemareright

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

"Aww what the hell, do criminals frequent this diner? Hold on...." He stepped past Alana and towards Louie at a running pace. He grabbed Louie by the shoulder and sucker punched him right into his face, putting him to the ground. While he was dazed Travis reached into his pockets and grabbed the wallets and took em out. "Leave the Diner alone ya thief." He then stepped away from him and back to Alana. "You see that? I just punched him with this hand." He showed her the bandaged hand she just wrapped up for him. "In otherwords, my hand feels much better now, so thanks." He stepped over to Alana and made a slight bow to her in respect to her.

It seemed this was a misunderstanding of more than one level.

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She was soo excited she hugged him. "You're all better! Maybe I should become a doctor... nahh." She laughed at the idea. A vampire doctor, that's safe, she thought. She then stepped back, embarrassed by her sudden excitement. "Sorry," she said.

xxxX<3Xxxx..Alana..xxxX<3Xxxx

-- Domino The Damned --

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:08 am
close_enough453

User Image

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

"Ha...Haha... Its alright." He was in a bit of happy shock from when she hugged him, but shook out of it. Travis raised a eyebrow at her, kinda thinking that the next question was a make or break to see if he could date this girl. Yeah, he was thinking about asking her out, but it kinda hung on the question before the question. "Uhhhh, tell me..... Do you go to Black Rose Academy....?"

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:28 am

She thought this was a silly question; Do people actually live around here..? She wondered. "Yeahh, I do; I take it you do too?" She felt silly and laughed. This guys pretty cool, she thought. Looks tasty too.. Where in the HELL did you come from? Im not going to hurt him.Yes you will...NO. She tried smiling, but it turned out to be more of a wince. She hated how her mind had a split personality.

-- Domino The Damned --

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:43 am
close_enough453

User Image

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

Travis' face grew depressed at her answer. As a security guard at black rose, it came to thought that he might be prohibited from dating the students. But when she gave him the cute crooked smile, the thought went right out the window.

"Nah, nah, just wondering...." He hufffed up all the strength he could and turned his head to her. "Hey, uh.... do you want to go out.... sometime?" He was breaking mentally, as evident by the sweat coming down from one of his sideburns, not to mention his twitching smile.

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:38 am

Alana blushed, then smiled. "Yeah, I'd love too." She noticed Travis was sweating, and was suprised. He seemed smooth, as if he'd done all this before; gotten injured, picked up a girl, took her out, etc. She was also suprised at how she AGREED to go out with him; half of her wanted to brutally murder him, while the other half actually had a crush on him. I'm soo messed up. Yes, ma'am. She laughed. "Well, I don't have anything I'm doing right now; you wanna go do something?" She held her hands behind her back and swayed.

-- Domino The Damned --

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:55 pm
close_enough453

User Image

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

"Ah!" His face turned white over the fact that he had just spent all his money at the diner. "Yeah.... Uh, sure..." He turned his head and used his fingers and whistled. A roar came from around the corner of the diner, and a motorcycle came around said corner and stooed on the road next to them. He would have to take her to the cheap guy alternative sadly..... and take her somewhere as pretty as her!

In this case to Travis it would have to be somekind of waterfall, but instead of water it would have to be cottoncandy with teddy bears and unicorns swiming through it. He held back a sigh because he wanted to really give her a proper date, but instead would have to take her on activity he frequented. Not anime. Definetely not anime. He experienced in america how much this was a turnoff, being a american otaku. SO he would take her stargazing instead. Regular..... stargazing.

He got on his bike and extended his hand to her. "C'mon, get on."

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:53 pm

When the motorcycle came around the corner, Alana jumped a little bit. She was surprised, but grabbed his hand when he held it out for her. "Just where are we going?" She didn't really care though; she was just happy to be with him.

-- Domino The Damned --

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

Erok75

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:15 pm
close_enough453

User Image
Louie had anticipated somekind of retaliation, but he much preferred to let the opponent believe they had won, just before the punch reached his face, he created a telekinetic barrier so close to his skin it would seem like the aggressor was actually hitting him, as soon as the blow landed, though not injured at all, Louie fell to the ground and pretended to be unconcious. He was horrified to find that this man was one of the pickpockets too! The man briefly searched him, and upon finding the three wallets he walked away to the girl. Louie stayed on the ground until a motorcycle rounded the corner, his chance was present. Using his telekinesis, he lifted the seemingly sentient bike into the air, and hurled it at the diner. The bike smashed through a window, destroying the table that remained in front of it, before screeching across the floor into the bar. *That ought to teach those lousy pickpockets* he thought to himself. Then, embarrassed by his position, Louie picked himself up and quietly walked to a bench, where he could sit and watch the fun.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:42 pm
close_enough453

User Image

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

He took her hand and was about to respond, when suddenly both him and Alana were lifted into the air, his bike growing a affinity for being in the air. Travis, in his light surprise, pulled Alana up into his arms and jumped, doing a forward flip and landing on the ground while holding her close to his body in a low position.

"We were going to go to a pretty field I knew...."

The people in the diner ran out the moment the bike went through the window. Travis looked at the problem with a curious look, wondering what happened, and stood up and put Alana down. The chef from the diner walked out and picked Travis up by his collar, yelling at him. "You get us the money those kids stole, the money disappears, and then this bike goes through our window?! Stop bringing trouble on us, ya punk!" The chef's wife was trying to hold him back, but he was too fired up right now. The large Chef slammed his fist into Travis' face, releasing his grip on him at the same time and putting him on the ground.

The chef angrily returned to the diner after some talking down by his wife, and then tossed Travis' bike back out the window using his strength alone. Travis managed to get on his feet and looked at his broken motorbike, feeling like conflict couldn't help but follow him wherever he went. "I think I could just mail these to them....." He said mentioning the wallets in his jacket. He shook his head free of his worries, not wanting the date to be ruined, hopefully she could let it slide, though Travis' held his doubt. He turned his head to Alana smiling, ignoring the pain from the bruise on his cheek bone.

"Hah....ahah.... Eh.... how bout' a walk around the park?"

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Erok75

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:01 pm
User Image
Louie couldn't help but chuckle at the commontion his little diversion caused. Then, as the chef came out and screamed at the guy, he realized his idea had been completely wrong. "Oh s***," He said aloud, then realizing he might have been heard he flipped up his collar so people wouldn't see him.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:31 pm

Alana gasped when the bike was lifted into the air, and then realized it may have just been the bike; afterall, it did come by itself when he whistled. But once Travis held her in his arms and jumped, she realized that it probably wasn't supposed to do that. She wondered what could have happened, and realized the man Travis had hit was up on a bench. That little-- She stopped herself when she realized that the bike had gone through the window. She kinda laughed when she saw the chef yelling at Travis; if the man only knew it wasn't his fault. "Wow," exclaimed Alana. "I guess a walk through the park will be okay, because there aren't any windows we could fly through." She smiled and winked. She reached for his hand and said, "You lead the way."

Erok75

-- Domino The Damned --

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:57 pm
close_enough453

User Image

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

"Ah!" Travis took her hand glad to see that she was still playing ball. "Right this way milady!" He began walking off with her in tow, not even noticing Louie as he passed him. A she was moving he pulled out his cellphona and sen t a text to a towing company, hopefully they could help with his smashed bike problem while he was on his date.

Yes. He had bike insurance, but not health insurance.

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:46 am

Alana smiled at how much of a gentleman he was. "Well, of course, my dear!" She laughed. "So tell me," she said, "other than beating up bad guys and saving the day, what do you do for fun around here?" She'd only been in town for a couple weeks, and she really didn't know the place well; she hoped he'd show her around.

{{OOC: I lol'd at the the fact that he has bike insurance but no health insurance xD }}

-- Domino The Damned --

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

Erok75

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:07 pm
User Image
Louie watched as the strangers left, he felt bad for what he did but realized nothing could be done about it. As soon as everybody had left he walked over to the destroyed remains of the bike and kicked it "Stupid guy, making me think he was a pickpocket," He let his anger at himself drift to the other individual who had started all the trouble. Angrily he noticed the rock that he had been kicking on his way in to the diner, he ran towards it and booted it as far as he could. It clanged off a bus sign and smashed a nearby cars window. "Oh S***!" He shouted aloud before hightailing it away from the Diner.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games