Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Dark,The Cold,The Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:36 pm
Victor grinned at his cousin.

"Hmm...seems your the one tying the not before me now is it Dam'?" he asked smiling patting his cousin on the back.

Val shook her head smiling weakly. She closed her eyes and exhaled wincing feeling her bones pop back into place. "I hate that trick" she whined  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:39 pm
Damon starred at Victor..he smirked gently.

"I would hope so..you aren't good at getting a girl to like you."he teased back.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:45 pm
Victor chuckled allowing his cousin that.

"The only girl I had in my life is my sister so I guess that is the issue" he shrugged then glanced over at Silvia. "Cwazy gran-gran"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:49 pm
Lily felt her wings flutter and she smiled as she stretched them out. She then giggled as she listened to Victor and Damon before Victor mentioned Kira. She didn't say anything though and smiled again as he teased Silvia. She looked up at Damon and she folded her wings by her side. "Thank you." she said softly.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:56 pm
Silvia looked at Victor "No way Jose!" She said looking away crossing her arms smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:59 pm
Victor leaned towards Silvia then blinked staring in mock horror. "Silv you are getting old gran gran you have a gray strand" he said in mock horror flicking his fingers together lightening her hair to really close to gray color. He knew he would forever mourn for his twin but well he would be dead by scourning from her if she sees him not enjoying life  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:02 pm
Damon sighed and slowly stood up. He clapped and sighed.

"Alright..how about we try and lighten the mood..singing might be good?"he asked. He knew his mood was good..yet bittersweet..and well..he wanted to stop focusing on what had happend to the others..  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:20 pm
Victor nodded then got up as well patting his cousin on the back.

"Save me a spot alright Dam? I'm going to get Dawn back" he said  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:29 pm
Damon nodded and sighed. He looked at Victor with a sigh.

"Alright."he said rather gently.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:34 pm
Victor placed a hand on Damon's shoulder looking at him.

"I am happy for ya Damon." he said again and went vamp hunting for a vamp named Dawn

(Dawn gonnag et major pokage!)  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:04 pm
Dawn was in the forest sitting on the ground with her head leaning back against a tree. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was slow as she felt calm and relaxed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:49 am
Damon sighed sitting back down..next to Lily.

"His never going to be himself again. Victor and Lucius won't be."he said sighing. He looked down at the ground. He felt in a way...that he should of been there..to help Kira..and Lucius.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:37 am
Silvia ruffled her hair as Victor messed with it "I have no gray hairs" She said quietly crossing her arms as she tried to ignore what he said. She looked at Damon and Lily and smiled a them "You two are so cute" She said making an apple appear in her hand as she stared eating it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:41 am
Damon's eyes turned to Silvia and 3 apples fell from a tree above her head..each one making a loud thunk sound as it nailed her head.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:48 am
Lily giggled as she watched the apples fall on Silvia's head before she held Damon's hand and smiled at him. "I know. I feel like that maybe there was some way we could've avoided all of that. But things happen for a reason. We just don't know why this happened yet. Just don't put all the blame on you or you'll never be able to let it go." she said as she leaned her head against his shoulder and sighed. "I wish things could've have ended differently. But I don't regret the things I've done. Like you said, I did all that I could. And you did your best too. We can't change the past." she said softly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games