Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
suicide cliffs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XMoonlit-ShadowX

Dangerous Hunter

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:27 pm
User Image

*~Renee Seastone~*

"No one can protect everyone Jason.." she stood tears falling she started wiping them away which was blurring her vision as she tried to take a step she stepped wrong her body tilting towards the edge

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:34 pm
User Image

Jason kept punching the tree,as his knuckles bloodied he just kept hitting it over and over again untill the tree eventually fell over.  

Echos Of Oblivion

XMoonlit-ShadowX

Dangerous Hunter

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:36 pm
User Image

*~Renee Seastone~*

Renee felt herself slip up her knee giving out as she fainted falling to the edge

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:42 pm
User Image

Jason snapped his fingers and a flurry of music notes flew from his sleeves and carried her to safety as he stayed, kneeled next to the tree looking at his bloodied knuckles.  

Echos Of Oblivion

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:43 pm
analyis
Elaine gripped on tighter. "I hate flying!" She yelled. she closed her eyes even though she couldn't see anyway. "Lets just get home." She said.

(you want first post?)

Sebastian chuckled, gripping her tighter. "Don't worry, Princess, I've got you!"
[Sorry I took so long. You can do it.]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:49 pm
User Image

*~Renee Seastone~*

Renee groaned then opened her eyes slowly looking at Jason then got up dizzily running over "Jason.." she pulled out a wrap then wrapped his knuckles looking at him her hands were smooth as she finished then held his hands

XMoonlit-ShadowX

Dangerous Hunter

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

analyis

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:47 pm
Mayah Playah

(It's alright I went shopping anyway.)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image

Jason stood up and ripped the bandages off of his hands and yelped a bit but dealed with it. "she had to go through the pain..so, so do i.." he said as his knuckles dripped blood on the ground.  

Echos Of Oblivion

XMoonlit-ShadowX

Dangerous Hunter

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:08 pm
User Image

*~Renee Seastone~*

She stopped him wrapping them back up "Please stop it.." she sniffled looking at his hands

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:30 am
User Image

Jason kept the bandages off. "no..i will be fine. Dont worry about it" he said as he picked up his things and walked back twords town  

Echos Of Oblivion

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:14 pm
User Image
Myka stood completely still, watching the fireworks light up the sky. She knew Erik was behind her, but she didn't care. "Three times," she whispered. "Three times I've watched him die, knowing I can do nothing. Eilian has been hiding for years. No one will ever find her, I know that. I taught her well. If I could only have that day back...if I could have him back...my baby would have lived. My Arwen, my evening star...." No tears fell down her cheeks and her eyes were as emotionless as Erik's. Her heart had finally grown completely cold.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:18 pm
User Image

"It changes your perspective when you realize that they're gone, doesn't it." Erik's soft voice said from behind her. He stood there with grief written plainly on his face, yet his emerald and ruby eyes were different. It was heartening to finally converse with someone that had that same grief written on their face, now if only they had someone yell their hatred out to them. "You're not going to jump." he meant to ask, but it came out more like a comment.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:27 pm
"Does it matter? Kira's gone, Damian will kill me without a second glance, Arwen's dead, what else do I have to lose?" Her feet were mere inches from the edge and the dirt was beginning to groan from the unfamiliar weight, but she didn't move. All it took was a single step. If the rocks didn't kill her, the waters would, as she couldn't swim. "Mors principium modo est."*

{* Death is only the beginning.}  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:38 pm
"And they're the only people in the world that know you exist?" Erik asked casually. He understood the pain better than anyone, he knew the words he wanted to hear but never heard. "You have no idea how much you mean to so many people." he said. His body was tense, ready to move if needed. "To Adrian, Sebastien, everyone else. Damian turned into a Fallen because of how much he loved you, because he couldn't bear letting you go. Are you really going to end your life and leave those people to suffer?" He detected her language through his multiple studies back home. "Initium erat non nunc." he replied softly.
(Translation: The beginning does not start now.)  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:50 pm
"Adrian tolerates me because he's bound by a promise he made to my mother. Sebastian sent me away when he couldn't handle my powers and gave me that hellish necklace to keep them under control. Dominick loves me because he thinks he owes me for saving his life. Damian....Damian's never going to be the same. I have lost so much, Erik. I can't go back to that life, back to pretending like everything's fine and dandy. It's not!' Clenching her fists, she bowed her head and closed her eyes. "Donec turpis nisi tanto ante frangendum"*

{*I can only handle so much before I break.}  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games