Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:17 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

"Of course." Fredrich chuckled and ruffled the man's hair. "Now let's get out of here before you start crying again."

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:24 pm
♵ ♶ ♷ ξllery Ѧdvimi ♷ ♶ ♵

User Image

With a teary smile, he nodded and loosened his grip on the detective. "Okay. C-can we just go back to your place? I... I should practice while I have time to." His request was simple, but filled with various questions, the loudest begging Fredrich to stay by him. He needed the man by him, especially since he had to practice that song for the album. That one about... life getting... BETTER!!! WAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:48 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Hearing the songwriter begin crying again, Fredrich sighed under his breath and rubbed his arm comfortingly. "It's alright, we'll get through this." he said while walking the man to his car.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:35 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich sat at the waiting room, his head in his hands. He had been here for hours waiting for the doctors to come out of the room where they were operating on Ellery, the latest victim of the infamous Surgeon. Surgeon. Tch. One to kill and now one to save a life. The man had escaped, but he had a feeling he wouldn't be too much of a problem anymore.
The detective hadn't budged at all in the hours he stayed at the hospital. Every time the staff insisted he leave, he would either glare at them or claim it was important he stay here due to police business. Speaking of which, Cameron had given him numerous calls, but he wasn't in the mood for listening to that idiot right now. Nor did he pay attention to the insults hurled at him from Han. He had every right to be called what the Korean spat at him. This was his fault. If he had just let that damn songwriter sleep in his bed then none of this would have happened! Fredrich grit his teeth and buried his gloved fingers into his ink black hair. Please let him be okay, he constantly thought.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:42 pm

User Image

It took hours, but finally, a doctor came out of the room, covered heavily in blood. "Detective?" he called, walking over to Fredrich. "It was a tough battle, but Ellery really is quite the fighter. We managed to adjust his right lung, which that murderer had started to move, and sew up the cuts. He's stabilizing in his room right now, if you would like to see him. He's not really awake, but he'll sense you."

"Fredrich..." thought the songwriter as he swam in and out of consciousness. He had to fight to be with Fredrich... He had to stay alive.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:59 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Hearing the doctor, the Austrian quickly got up from his seat. He looked down at him and listened intently to everything he was told. The right lung had almost been removed. By the sound of things, that was the beginning of Liam's procedure. Fredrich let out a soft sigh of relief as well as looking the part. Thank God Ellery was still alive. Without any hesitation he thanked the doctor and went into the songwriter's room.
What a dull room. Then again, all hospital rooms were. There was a constant beeping noise that would usually irritate him, but at the moment it brought him a sense of peace, for it reminded him that Ellery was alive. Walking to the edge of the bed, Fredrich looked down to the figure on the bed hooked up to the machines and covered in bandages. Ellery looked so vulnerable in this state. He was always vulnerable, being so scrawny, but at least he would have the wits and attitude to stand a chance. Fredrich smiled softly. It was that trait that often got annoyed him, but he was getting used to it.
Fredrich pulled up a seat and sat down at the edge of the bed. He wasn't sure what to make of this scenario. Should he cry for what had happened to Ellery? Should he be happy that he was still living? The doctor's comment about being sensed rang through his head. He reached out and gingerly wrapped both of his gloved hands around the songwriter's limp hand. Even with his gloves on could he tell how cold the skin was. "I'm so sorry, Ellery." the detective whispered, gazing at the bedridden man's face. "This wouldn't have happened if I hadn't ignored you. I'll give you as much attention as you want when you're out of the hospital, mark my words."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:10 pm

User Image

Ellery's hand twitched as it was held, a small amount of proof that he could hear. Smiling in his mind, the songwriter rejoiced. Fredrich wanted to spend time, actual time with him! It took a great deal of effort, but the hand twitched again, asking the detective to keep speaking.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:37 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich hesitated when he felt the hand twitch and held it tighter, feeling more hope. "That's right, we'll spend as much time together as you want. You can play my piano and I'll even play that violin part with you, and Daniel can listen to it." he continued with fresh tears flowing in his dark blue eyes again.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:51 am

User Image

Ellery's hand twitched again, his lips parting slightly. That sounded so wonderful, playing with Fredrich, and having music in their house like he'd had as a child! Daniel, dancing as Basil did, and Ellery looking up at Fredrich the same way his mother had looked at him, it all would actually happen, and as soon as he got better. He had to get better, for Fredrich and for Daniel.
Ignoring the pain in his chest, Ellery shifted slightly in the bed, his eyes creaking open. With a raspy voice, he softly responded to the detective. "You... you promise?" he asked, his voice almost inaudible.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:56 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Barely hearing the question, Fredrich pulled his gaze up from the hand to see Ellery looking at him. He hesitated then smiled widely at him. "Cross my heart and hope to die." he nodded slowly, moving one hand to caress the songwriter's cheek.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:14 am

User Image

His lips twitched into a tired smile, eyes filling with tears, and a strange, but recognizable emotion: joy. "Don't... don't say... die," he murmured, tilting his head into Fredrich's hand, a tear sliding down the side of his face. "I thought I would never see you again, Fredrich."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:19 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"You're one to talk." Fredrich let out a short chuckle. He wiped away the tear with a swipe of his thumb. "I thought I was too late when I found you. I feared I almost lost you." he confessed.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:29 am

User Image

The songwriter chuckled hoarsely. "Hey, you can't get rid of me that easily. I never go down without a fight." Making a small grunt, the man shifted closer to the detective, hand gently squeezing Fredrich's. "Besides, you need me. Who else is going to make fun of you for being so annoyingly perfect?" Ellery teased, smiling at the ink-haired detective.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:16 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"You almost died and yet all you can talk about is still me." Fredrich chuckled. "Han will most certainly get jealous if he overhears this."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:31 pm

User Image

"He's not here," he replied, smiling. "You're here. And... I owe you so much for everything you've done. You saved my life, Fredrich." Suddenly, a thought crossed his mind. "What happened to Liam? Did you catch him? Did... did you kill him?"

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games