Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:55 pm
Dumpling-San

Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel smiled before speaking. "Well there's one other thing we could do to pass the time." He said as if he had a thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:04 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

Gavin sighed. "So you're not going to pick a path?" She said, and started walking under the one that they had just walked down. "Is it something we can do while walking?" She said, her voice echoing down the hall.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:11 pm
Dumpling-San

Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel thought about it. "Possibly depending if one of us can watch where we're going." He said following Gavin.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:26 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

Gavin shrugged. "If it's only possibly, then no." She said, crossing her arms. She started walking backwards with her hands behind her back. "Oh, and by the way, you might want to watch your step here. There's a lot of loose stones and crap up this way."  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:32 pm
Dumpling-San

Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel shrugged with a smile. "No worries." He said as they continued onward.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:42 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

They came to another conveniently placed split in the path. One led to a wooden door, the other led to another path. Gavin glanced at Gabriel. She was pretty sure that he'd dump the choosing on her again... so she chose to walk through the door. Pushing through, they came to a room with chandeliers to swing from, holes to crawl through, and barrels to hide in. She turned to Gabriel. "Alright. Lets see how long it takes you to get across. Only one path gets you there. Although, I don't really know which..." She said, obviously lying. She pointed to a small platform at the other end, which had a small ladder on it.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:53 pm
Dumpling-San

Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel looked at the platform and around the room for a bit. "Straight." He said before just jumping across to the other platform and sat down on the ledge waving at Gavin.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:28 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

Gavin laughed. "Well, that's one way to do it." She said, grabbing a chandelier. "Although, I guess there's a lot of ways to do it." She said. She started to swing on it, but jumped off and became out of sight in the darkness below. There was a ladder on the platform Gabriel was standing on, that presumably led to the floor below.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:44 pm
Dumpling-San

Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel sighed and jumped off the Ledge to join Gavin.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:10 am
Seeing as there were other customers needing his attention, Terry bowed to Link and to Yumi before taking his leave and doing the job that was normally Dee's at this time.

In a way, Terry felt happy that his wife was having a good time away from him, but at the same time, it made him sad because he missed her. He hoped that he would hear all about it when she got back.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:50 pm
Paranormal Teddy

Scott shrugged and followed Gwen. "Well, I have no idea where you're going with this, but what the hell? I could use some fresh air." Scott put one foot in front of the other and stared straight ahead as he followed Gwen down the corridor. "So, what do you think of cows?" Scott was randomly asking question to avoid an awkward silence.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:56 pm
Dumpling-San

TheDarkmasterchumble

Gwen laughed. "Cows? Weird question. Uh... When someone says cow, I always think milk... I guess." He said, scratching at the back of his neck. Cows? Was he just being stupid, or was he usually like this? Either way, it had caught Gwen off guard, asking such a strange question.
The room Gabriel and Gavin were now standing was similar to the one before, but with less junk. There were about 7 large doors around them. Gavin spun in a circle looking at them. "Up for a choice now? Or will I have to make all the decisions for you?" She said, glancing over her shoulder at Gabriel.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:59 pm
Paranormal Teddy

Scott laughed. "I was testing for your reaction. I liked yours better than any of the other subjects that I tried that out on. You're a very intriguing person, Gwen." Scott pulled a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it. He blew out a puff of smoke. "Sorry, I just can't stop smoking."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:03 pm
Dumpling-San

Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel shook his head before walking to Gavin. "Hows this for a choice?" He asked before wrapping his arms around her waist and kissed her lips then headed off towards one of the doors.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:18 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble
Dumpling-San

Gwen laughed. "Do I look like I mind smoking?" He said, also taking out one and lighting it. "I wasn't going to, so that it wouldn't offend you, but hey." He said.
Gavin shook her head after being kissed, following him through the door. This door led to a small hallway, which went on for a while. Gavin walked in front of Gabriel, looking over her shoulder to make sure he followed.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games