Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
HTC Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mureun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:14 pm
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Mumune
Frustrated. >8I
Can't find the kind of rps I'm into anywhere. Been trying to make one instead but I don't know how to go about it.
Fffffffffffffrustrating!

What kind of roleplays?

Stuff with aliens, or that will at least allow alien characters. Secret invasions, lying government. Or maybe a war-like invasion that humans and their allies have to fight. Maybe a superhero rp...

The stuff that would include furries, I have a hard time figuring out how to place characters I want to use in other's universes. They just don't seem to fit. Let alone finding an adventurous furry rp to begin with -> which is surprisingly hard considering the size of the Furdom, there's mostly just "get-along-gang" and smut rps, I haven't found an adventure RP that I know of.

Something semi-literate to literate, all I'm finding are one-liners with no grammar and it's driving me insane. I don't understand text/chat-speak and fluff-speak creeps me out, I don't mind cuddling, snuggling, ect., but there is a difference between describing those situations and typing in fluff.

...a little long for an answer, I think I ranted a little bit. Sorry! lol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:23 pm
Mumune
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Mumune
Frustrated. >8I
Can't find the kind of rps I'm into anywhere. Been trying to make one instead but I don't know how to go about it.
Fffffffffffffrustrating!

What kind of roleplays?

Stuff with aliens, or that will at least allow alien characters. Secret invasions, lying government. Or maybe a war-like invasion that humans and their allies have to fight. Maybe a superhero rp...

The stuff that would include furries, I have a hard time figuring out how to place characters I want to use in other's universes. They just don't seem to fit. Let alone finding an adventurous furry rp to begin with -> which is surprisingly hard considering the size of the Furdom, there's mostly just "get-along-gang" and smut rps, I haven't found an adventure RP that I know of.

Something semi-literate to literate, all I'm finding are one-liners with no grammar and it's driving me insane. I don't understand text/chat-speak and fluff-speak creeps me out, I don't mind cuddling, snuggling, ect., but there is a difference between describing those situations and typing in fluff.

...a little long for an answer, I think I ranted a little bit. Sorry! lol

No its alright that its long. I'm not really one for alien invasions and stuff like that. I don't mind having aliens and whatnot but I'm not really one for that being the main thing unless its like an outer space one.

I actually have an anthro character that I've been trying to find a roleplay to use them in. But more used to boarding school settings when roleplaying online.  

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

Mureun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:43 pm
X-Yami-no-Ko-X

No its alright that its long. I'm not really one for alien invasions and stuff like that. I don't mind having aliens and whatnot but I'm not really one for that being the main thing unless its like an outer space one.

I actually have an anthro character that I've been trying to find a roleplay to use them in. But more used to boarding school settings when roleplaying online.

I don't expect anyone does, seeing as how I never found one on the Godly expanse of Google. lol

Never understood school settings with all their rules of how it was structured to be RP'd, if you understand it... you are amazing. Seriously. XD

I'm desperate enough now that I have december off and a light college schedule next quarter that I'm willing to do different rps though.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:49 pm
Mumune
I don't expect anyone does, seeing as how I never found one on the Godly expanse of Google. lol

Never understood school settings with all their rules of how it was structured to be RP'd, if you understand it... you are amazing. Seriously. XD

I'm desperate enough now that I have december off and a light college schedule next quarter that I'm willing to do different rps though.
Really? I thought there would be. Weird.

Probably depends on how its structured. My friend's currently re-doing her guild so people can start playing adults that don't have to be staff. At least I think that's the plan.

What others ones were you thinking about?  

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

Mureun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:04 pm
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Mumune

Really? I thought there would be. Weird.

Probably depends on how its structured. My friend's currently re-doing her guild so people can start playing adults that don't have to be staff. At least I think that's the plan.

What others ones were you thinking about?

Well any, though I think I've established "school" not being in the cut. lol
I've RP'd several genres, some I'm not so good at (Medieval being my worst), surprisingly I do best with smut. Which is funny because I don't get off on it. I also do really well with war, as well as behind-its-scenes ones, but only within the Transformers/invasion universes.

When I roleplay, it is simply to play in-character and challenge my imagination because that is the funnest and most challenging part. So I tend to be able to do any type of RP good. My only bad points are time settings, such as Medieval because my characters BELONG with at least a little technology. XD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:11 pm
Mumune
I've RP'd several genres, some I'm not so good at (Medieval being my worst), surprisingly I do best with smut. Which is funny because I don't get off on it. I also do really well with war, as well as behind-its-scenes ones, but only within the Transformers/invasion universes.

When I roleplay, it is simply to play in-character and challenge my imagination because that is the funnest and most challenging part. So I tend to be able to do any type of RP good. My only bad points are time settings, such as Medieval because my characters BELONG with at least a little technology. XD

Most of the stuff I've roleplayed recently have been modern time, though I'm including LARP in this.
Most of the ones I'm in usually stick to one area. I have a couple plot ideas but they tend to stick to like one city.  

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

Mureun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:23 pm
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Mumune

Most of the stuff I've roleplayed recently have been modern time, though I'm including LARP in this.
Most of the ones I'm in usually stick to one area. I have a couple plot ideas but they tend to stick to like one city.

Which way do you LARP? (different ways people play it) Not that I could do it with anyone here, I just find it interesting as I've tried a few. :3 (I take it back, Medeival is not my worst... LARPing is X_X *cringe* but damn it was so fun! )

Depends on the RP for me, usually I'm all over the place as my characters usually have professions, and, well... war, mercenaries, and STG characters travel.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:29 pm
Mumune
Which way do you LARP? (different ways people play it) Not that I could do it with anyone here, I just find it interesting as I've tried a few. :3 (I take it back, Medeival is not my worst... LARPing is X_X *cringe* but damn it was so fun! )

Depends on the RP for me, usually I'm all over the place as my characters usually have professions, and, well... war, mercenaries, and STG characters travel.
What do you mean which way?

Sometimes I give my characters professions but they never have come up in the roleplay themselves.  

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

Mureun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:43 pm
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Mumune

What do you mean which way?

Sometimes I give my characters professions but they never have come up in the roleplay themselves.

Some simply get together and RP by word of mouth (and of course, facial expressions). Others dress-up to the hilt and act out adventures, others simply roleplay in character without dressing up, and then there's "sexytime" LARPing >_> lol...

Wow, professions are essential for me. My characters have no purpose without them, like they have no meat to their characters.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:47 pm
Mumune
Some simply get together and RP by word of mouth (and of course, facial expressions). Others dress-up to the hilt and act out adventures, others simply roleplay in character without dressing up, and then there's "sexytime" LARPing >_> lol...

Wow, professions are essential for me. My characters have no purpose without them, like they have no meat to their characters.

That first one sounds like a very boring LARP. We get up and act stuff out and some of us dress up. I would but I don't have anything Native American for my one character and I don't have a school uniform for my other one.

Some of my characters that don't have a profession it wouldn't fit them to have them. They're runaways.  

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:10 am
I am away for a little while and next thing you know there is an entire conversation here.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:57 am
I'm finally on vacation,so much work I had xD I'm about to start making a partial wolf suit for myself,and a full wolf suit for a friend of mine.I'll post pics when I'm done :3  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Mureun

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:25 am
@00 Shoe: Yep. It started with you and then we forgot to include you. How rude of us. XD lol

@X-Yami: Yes it is. I was so bored I killed my character myself and got out of there. The type you play sounds fun, I tried it but I couldn't stop laughing because I felt silly. It's so cool to see the masters play it out though, it's like you're watching a movie in production. X3

You must play young characters. o_o

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:30 pm
I am looking for a furry rp. Anything is fine. I think. I'm trying to branch out and do things other than yaoi rps. There is only one guild where I play female characters. It's rather sad...  

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:19 am
Do you know what is super delish? Vanilla Chai Tea!  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games