Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:54 pm
Mirage gave Cross a hesitate smile as she continued poking Shadow's forehead. The little girl smiled when she saw her father so briefly. Confused indeed, Mirage plopped on her butt trying to decide should she give Cross thumbs up or not. Giving up, she sat there by Shadow's head and watched her uncle and her father.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:07 am
Iris looked at matter and tried to wiggle out of it and huffed before rubbing her arms when it let go of her. She sat there with a puzzled face and then looked at the wolf curiously and nodded before thinking for a moment "So, if you say my whole family has this power.. Does that mean I have it?" She asked him curiously as she poked at his soft fur.  

MissyMoomen

Sparkly Genius

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:13 pm
The wolf looked at her and his eyes held hers for a very long time before turning toward the two brothers as they charged each other. He then let out a yawn as another explosion filled the air and turned his head toward the girl who poked his side. His eyes rolling in a long sigh.

"You do have powers..yes."he said and sorta smirked.

"Though you have no clue how to use them."

User Image
VS
User Image

Vincent's form flew far to the right and Cross flew to the left as the smoke began to fade. Vincent flipped just over Cross as he charged and the two threw two orbs of matter that made a explosion that surrounded the two. Vincent and Cross continued to pop in and out as there balls of matter continued to slam toward one another. As each explosion filled the air it became only more obvious that the fight would come down to the skills of the individuals other attributes. Vincent ducked under a roundhouse kick and lifted Cross with one arm and threw him over his head. Cross landed perfectly and jumped off the street floor kicking Vincent forward. Vincent stopped himself and turned catching a running Cross with a punch across the jaw. Cross wrapped his legs around Vincent in a vise and began landing elbows on the top of Vincent's head. Vincent wrapped his hands around Cross's back and began to squeeze causing Cross to let go as he elbowed Vincent off of him. The jumped back onto there feet and Cross's left hand nailed Vincent hard across the jaw causing him to slip and fall backward. Flipping through this motion he landed a kick to Cross's face. Cross stumbled back and the two of them collided again. Cross threw Vincent and kicked off the ground his right shoulder going into Vincent's gut. Vincent wrapped his hands around Cross's neck in mid air and turned the momentum tossing Cross through a pillar before hitting the ground with a explosion himself. Vincent flipped back to his feet again and Cross pushed the rubble off of him with ease.

"So it comes down to one thing doesn't it little brother? It comes down to if you can honestly sit here..and do what needs finishing. Can you kill to save a life little one? Can you finally do something wrong to get the desired result? Can you sin for a purpose? Or is that out of your hands as you can't picture yourself breaking your moral codes? Because to accomplish the goals we have little one you will have to do some tough s**t down the road. One of those..is to kill...me. One of those is to force yourself to look through all your moral bullshit and actually stand up through all of that for what is right for everyone you care for. Even if it condemns you in the long run. After all..god was condemned by his fellow man..but he let them do it didn't he?"

"The hard part isn't in looking you in the eye and telling you I'm ready Vincent. The problem is to actually force myself to do that. You know for a fact that you have the powers necessary to end me. I won't sit here and kill you when I know your holding back. I diffidently won't hold back when you agree to do the same. Neither one of us wants to die Vincent. I can see that in your eyes. So stop preaching about what my duty to the family is. You don't want to go down in some sacrificial bullshit."

"Consider that a deal brother,."

The two men looked at each other with almost a keen sense of respect. Almost as if this mutual respect made them regret this moment but at the same time they respected that they both had to do this in this moment. Vincent put his right hand next to his side and matter began to form under him. As the orb formed in his hand the wind began to blow harder around them. This began to lift Mirage into the air from several yards away. Vincent seemed to pull all of this energy into the ball in seconds as it expanded. Cross lifted his hand and as Vincent threw this ball it was like it was 10 times Cross's size! As the ball of energy flew through the air it shinned with red light. A explosion of a blue line cut through it causing a explosion that caused Vincent's clothes to blow in the mind momentarily. Vincent's eyes looked through it and his left hand raised catching the right fist of Cross. There eyes connecting as the two songs turned into one. Vincent tossed Cross with as much force as he could muster. Then Cross pulled him with him by his arm with his legs. As Vincent's shoulder cracked with a howl that filled the air it was apparent as Vincent slipped through the hold Cross had him in mid air..he slammed Cross onto his back and blood poured out of his mouth as Cross felt his teeth go through his tongue. Cross didn't get time to react as he was lifted back up and thrown back first into a pillar. Relocking his hold on Vincent's shoulder..Cross opened his mouth and blasts of white matter covered in his blood filled the spots below him. Each explosion causing smoke to fill the air and a whine came through the air. Then a huge explosion of red matter filled the air as well. Cross's form tumbling down several pillars as he fell back to the earth below.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvsX03LOMhI  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:53 pm
Mirage winced when she heard her father's shoulder break. Her eyes went wide when she was blown into the air like a little rag doll. She waved her arms in a circle conjuring her dark matter up trying to form like...wings? When things calmed down,while she was "flapping" her wings she relaxed when she landed back on the ground on her feet. she looked concerned about the two.

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:54 pm
As the dust cleared from the fighting of the two brothers it was almost as if the earth was shaking in fear. Then three lights consumed the air. One light shinned green. The second shinned an icy blue and the third? It shinned almost a blood like red. The first one came flying down and crashed into the ground. As the crater filled out it was almost as if the very metal of the outside shell was searing with burn marks. As if they'd come flying from thousands of feet in the air. This slowly seemed to grab the attention of the little Mirage and a beeping noise broke the silence around them. The beep was followed by a machine that spoke in a auto tuned tone "Code 976. Russian Robot 3 has landed in Earth soil. Location..currently unknown. Scanning..Scanning.." the green light of the pod flew out toward the little girl and the beeping got louder as it went over her. Slowly the pod began to open as the auto tuned tone came out again "Location: Capital. Nearest target..Mirage daughter of the rebel to the Russian army known as Vincent and his wife Caroline. Code 423. Multiple targets inbound." This was interrupted as a small form came out of the green lighted pod. The creature looked human to the eyes of this now confused if not afraid little girl. As Mirage looked on there was no eyes looking back as the supposed girl in front of her was blindfolded in bandages. "Robot 3: name Madison released from pod 2367"

This figure lifted its hand and a green light went over the little girl. Then the light disappeared as if never there in the first place. Then a second crash happened behind Mirage. The icy blue light shinned vertically into the air and began to crack open as well. The voice came out with the same auto tune as the one prior. "Location: Capital. Robot 2: Name Gano. A song creeped out of this pod as he stepped out. His eyes coming up and unlike the first his eyes locked onto the little figure known as Mirage. He lifted his hand and a flare shot into the air as the third pod landed. As this pod also began to creep open the voice sounded again. "1st robot landed. Name: Toro. The figure kicked out its pod door and came out with a popping of its neck twice. It turned and began walking toward Mirage as well. A figure flew in between Mirage and these three figures. The one named Toro lifted Fate with ease and threw him into the dirt causing a cracking in the soil. Fate wrapped his legs around Toro and flipped him. Gano jumped and went for Fate's head before Fate rolled to the side and literally jumped up only to receive a speedy kick across his face. Gano was almost dancing while landing several unanswered blows on Fate who was still barley able to lift himself up. Each blow caused him to drop backward and roll back up roughly. As it jumped at him again another form flew in between Fate and Gano. Zero limped to the side as he stood between the two. Zero's left side of his face was covered in blood and he was barley standing himself. He was like meat being thrown in front of a young lion!

Fate turned as Zero thankfully enough stepped in the way. He was caught full on across the jaw by the one named Toro. Toro lifted him up with one hand! Throwing Fate like a chew toy through a pillar. Toro went toward Fate again with a blast flying at Toro through the hole causing him to lift his hand up. As Toro came closer again he was cleverily tricked by Fate into two feet to his face sending his head through the pillar completly! The pillar began to tilt and Toro shoved it to the side with ease. Toro caught Fate as he lifted himself up and was thrown again. Crashing into the ground with a growl. Toro approached him again and this time Fate went between his legs causing Toro to land on his face. The young man then jumped up and slammed his fist across the robots face. He was trying to land as many punches as possible but he was only using one hand! Toro opened his mouth and a shot went out nicking Fate's cheek. Fate hissed and was thrown off with one hand by Toro again! Fate landed hard on his back and all the air seeped out of him as his eyes rolled into the back of his head. Toro approached slowly and came over Fate his hand turning into a axe. Fate lifted his hand and sent a blast into the robot's face and tripping him hard onto his back. Fate crawled into the cover of some of the rubble. Trying to break away from this massive brute.

Gano: User Image

Toro: User Image

Madison: User Image

Rise of the Cybers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYAJoTW6ed8&feature=related

User Image
VS
User Image

Vincent slowly lifted himself and pushed rubble off of him as he looked at Cross as he pushed himself up as well. They bursted at one another and flashes of red and white filled the space. The explosion took up the twos figures. Vincent landed a knee to the ribs. Cross landed a elbow to the back of the head. Vincent landed a hook and Cross landed one back. The two were just flying and exchanging blow after blow and then broke apart. Vincent flipped over the charging Cross. Vincent turned and caught Cross as he charged again throwing him but Cross landed easily on his feet. The two collided again and the earth shook. Looking into each others eyes there was no longer any talk between the two. Vincent lifted his head back and headbutted Cross causing both of them to shake. Blood pouring down both there foreheads as Vincent and Cross broke off.

The two collided again and Vincent grabbed Cross by the hair throwing him face first into a pillar before kicking his head through it. Cross stumbled and turned catching Vincent's fist. He jumped over Vincent and sent him flying face first into one of the buildings sides that had still been standing. Cross threw two balls of white matter at Vincent. The explosion filling the air as the side of the building collapsed. Vincent came flying through catching Cross with a hook. Cross landed a knee to the center of Vincent's face. Vincent spat out a tooth and ducked under Cross's next roundhouse kick before cutting through Cross's opposite leg with his shoulder. Grabbing it and flipping backward causing Cross's leg to lift and begin to pull back. Cross yelled out loudly as the bone was ripped apart in the several seconds Vincent kept him in this hold. Vincent rolled away as Cross rolled to the opposite end. One had lost a arm. The other had lost one of his legs. Who has the advantage at this point? Vincent lifted himself up grabbing his arm as Cross hobbled onto his feet. Vincent slowly leaned against a pillar as Cross did the same.

You know kid..you actually have improved as a fighter. I don't mend to sound like a cliche brother or anything. I just thought you'd like to know that. You are a much quicker learner then Zero or Abyss. Its sad really that I can't say either of us knew each other very well. But I do wish you the best of luck in this fight. Though if I were you I wouldn't try to stand on that leg brother. It isn't going to repair itself anytime soon if you keep doing that. You'll just tear it worse and worse. My shoulder on the other hand..I haven't been using my arm for a rather long time so it's obvious it'll repair before your leg does. So I'm telling you what I hope you'll understand. I want you to keep fighting but I don't want to kill someone who is crippled. And if you hobble on that leg continuously believe me you'll cripple yourself because you'll break your other one while trying to avoid using the other.

"Oh shut up Vincent..I don't have a choice."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:13 pm
Mirage didn't like what that robot Madison said "nearest target". And she was right about being afraid when she saw her uncle Zero and...older cousin Fate taking down the other two robots Toro and..Gano. "What do you want with me? " she whispered slightly shaking. She shook her head then recalled what that...scanny thingy ma jiggy did to her. "Nearest target...Mirage daughter of the rebel..." "Extermination uh oh!" She yelped as she released a dark matter ball and tried to run unaware she was being tracked.

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MissyMoomen

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:36 pm
Iris grinned a bit when he said she had powers and thought how cool that could be if someone tried to pick on her. She then snapped out of it and then nodded at him "No idea" She told him as she scratched the back of her head before seeing all the lights and explosions as the ground shook from under her feet. She growled and looked over at where they all came from "What the hell is going on over there by the way? Because they're making a mess" She asked him as she held her hands together tightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:07 pm
The wolf laughed lightly and looked at this little girl. Well she was little compared to his age. He looked back at the lights in the distance and the explosions. He sighed and looked at the sky briefly.

"Call it a..battle for supremacy if you will. Though its honestly more like a game of chess if anything." The wolf replied and looked at her with curiosity.

"Your not one of those...OH I GOT POWERS I'MMA GO BEAT UP THAT BULLY FROM THIRD GRADE kids are you? Because if you are I'm really gonna have to keep a eye on you."

As the robot named Madison walked slowly after Mirage her ears tracked her panting so easily. As the steps echoed lightly they seemed to fade away from her as the robot seemed to go away. Then the figure flipped upside down one of the pillars and its nose was connected with the little girls. It's nose twitched as it sniffed at her. The green light going back over her and beeped again. Madison's head lifted and her silver hair dripped down into the little girls face. The hair stank with the smell of death all over it. As if this robot had been committing murders for the government for decades. Madison looked back toward the fighting brothers for a moment and it's like she was momentarily in thought. But could a robot actually think like a human could? Ah that question was a pointless one. They were made by us humans to be able to do things that we couldn't Why wouldn't they be able to think. Then the robot's head turned back and her nose reconnected with Mirage's the tissue that was this robot's face felt like natural skin.

"It's pointless to run little one. I might be blind..but I'm not stupid." Madison said but unlike the auto tune voice this one sounded human. Then she flipped back down off the pillar and lifted a hand toward Mirage. The girl was probably confused until the hand grew a hole near the palm. The blast flew by her head and nailed the edge. Flinging down and swinging at this machine. Madison moved her head easily and ducked under a roundhouse kick by this figure. This figure was Radagast. His body was torn up just as bad as Zeros's except his bleeding was coming from his right side. The Madison figure landed a punch to the injured side causing Radagast to stumble to the side. Madison lifted her foot and nailed him across the face. Radagast crawled to his feet. Madison lifted both hands and the blast sent Radagast flying. Madison turned back to the little girl as Radagast was out of commission again. Her bandages covering up her eyes only making it worse for such a little one to imagine what this..thing was thinking of doing to her.

Fate wrapped his legs around Toro as he was lifted up from his hiding place. Fate lifted his hands and orange matter began to collect in a huge force. The air pushing into the air got the attention of Madison and the green light hit Fate across his back and beeped loudly. "Fate. Son of Cross. Thought to have been lost 20 years ago." Madison said and the beep sounded off again. Toro lifting Fate into the air as even Fate's legs couldn't hold on. Fate threw his ball of matter hard as he could. This caused the monster of a brute to drop Fate and slide as he grabbed ahold of Fate's matter ball. Fate looked up and his eyes flashed with a silver color. His hand running across his mouth as he slowly stood up. His hands pushing his fingers into a triangle formation. The force of his first matter ball was strong enough to cause a big distance between him and this robot named Toro. Fate's eyes tried to look for a weak point as only one idea popped into his head. Each of these robots had a specific strength. Toro was obviously the best in hand to hand slugging and throwing around enemies. His eyes went over to Gano as he slowly walked around Zero. He'd seen a sample of this guys speed but that's all he'd seen from him so far. Toro had so far only used his strength and one of the weapon's in his circuitry. Fate's eyes went back toward him and Toro slowly lifted Fate's ball over his head so he could see Fate.

"Puny child. This isn't a threat to me!!"Toro said in a grunt as he slowly tried to drop this orange matter and then this robot realized. His eyes scanning over this ball he looked up at Fate and tried to throw the ball again. Unsuccessful for a second time he realized that each piece of the matter were acting as needles going into the robot's hands. Toro realized as he starred at this ball that it wasn't meant for Fate to do any damage with that one move. It was meant to disable him from using his hands. Then he looked back up as his eyes scanned the little boy again. Fate grinned as the robot was trying to figure out what he was doing. His hands flashing every three seconds with matter. Toro's hands lifted the ball up and he tried to move his feet. His eyes going down when he couldn't do so. Toro then realzied it. The matter was going through his entire body and acting like needles to keep him form being able to move anyway!

"Clever lad." Toro said and looked up..the orange matter flying at him in a long line from Fate. The attack sent orange matter flying into the air with at least ten separate explosions. Fate dropped onto a knee and was panting to himself. His eyes locked onto that site waiting for any movement. There was nothing there for him to see but smoke and more smoke. Fate groaned and leaned back a little. He had put alot of his energy into that last attack. He couldn''t smell these robots at all which put him at a immediate disadvantage. His eye still fixed onto the smoke as he began to lean back more and more.

"When you ******** with Fate..Fate might just b***h slap you with the taste of defeat." Fate said softly as he fell on his rump. He pulled out a cigar out of his jacket pocket. Lighting it he sat back with his head pushing against a piece of rubble. His eyes looking at the sky as he puffed on it. Almost looking up into the heavens as he puffed. As he released the smoke from his mouth he had a grin on his face.

"Damn right eh Grace?"

Fate's Graces: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N5Dz6vXjrE

Zero wrapped his arm in his matter and slowly looked up at Gano and his matter raised up as shield as the figure charged him. Zero watched it hit the shield. Zero watched it crack and then he felt it. The shot sent him flying against his own shield. Zero groaned and slowly lifted himself off his a**. How the ******** did he get hit? Zero's eyes slowly refocused and he still saw the crack on the shield. He slowly lifted himself up and his shield dropped. Useless if he'd gotten through in one shot. Zero turned as it charged him again and his hand came up blocking the robot's shot at his head. Zero grinned and then felt blood pour down his throat as he fell over heaving from a shot to the ribs. Zero looked up again as Gano didn't attack him now. Gano slowly backed up and prepared to attack again.. What was up with this thing?

"What are you doing to me? How are you hitting me when I'm physically blocking your attacks? I know I'm not blind in my right eye. What the ******** are you doing to me?" Zero spoke up as he looked up at this thing with curosity. Then he realized that this thing had been fighting much faster then Fate. Fate was considerably faster then Zero. Zero's eyes scanned the creature again and groaned. Was this creature able to make it look like he was hitting you with one hand toward the head but quick enough to change course such short notice? Was it a illusion the entire time? Zero slowly backed up a little as he tried to gain some of his breath back. This thing was making him look bad. Zero slowly lifted a hand and blasted at it. In that moment it was like a millisecond. Zero was nailed across the back of the head and stumbled forward before he was nailed with a blast across his head that sent him to the floor.

User Image
VS
User Image

Vincent and Cross stood facing one another as the wind picked up again. Cross slowly pulled himself to put his weight on his good leg. Cross and Vincent were starring into each other and focusing as much energy as they had to continue on. Cross felt his matter circle around his hand. Vincent threw his just before Cross did the same. The explosion only lead to the two jumping into the air and colliding again. Cross wrapped a hand around Vincent's neck and threw him as best he could. Cross opened his mouth and matter flew down hitting Vincent full in the back. The explosion sent matter flying everywhere. Vincent rolled to the side and threw another ball of matter.. Cross nailed it with his good foot and it flew through two pillars and exploded. Vincent and Cross collided again. Vincent pushed his hand against Cross's back as he flipped over him and Cross flipped up just dodging the blast and Cross caught him full in the chest. Vincent flew into the air and the explosion sent Vincent flying through a pillar.

Vincent caught Cross as Cross dived down on him. Throwing Cross to the ground he began to land several punches on him. Cross lifted a bootand kicked Vincent off. Vincent threw a line of matter and Cross flew as it pierced through his side and when he hit a pillar it exploded. Cross's form raised up blood pouring like a faucet through the hole. Vincent came from above him with a foot coming down on Cross's head sending him for a flip. Vincent stumbled to the side and looked back toward Cross. Cross looked up and as Vincent came toward him he chuckled. Vincent looked at him with a sigh and then looked down at his feet. His eyes widening as he realized there was 3 pins of matter below him. He jumped up as the explosion occurred. This still sent him flying in his defensive ball through several pillars and landing awkwardly on his back. Vincent let out a loud groan and he rolled onto his feet as he grabbed his injured shoulder. That didn't help things any.

Vincent pushed himself back up and he moved out of the way as Cross dived down toward him. Vincent pulled his hands up and the blast was such a huge ball of matter that Cross lifted his wings as shield. As the feathers were being burned Cross pushed the ball back. Cross lifted his palm and they sent lines of matter flying through the air and this caused several explosions.. Vincent rolled to the side and his eyes looked up at Cross as his foot came down on Vincent's face sending Vincent flying backward. Cross lifted his hands as Vincent stood up. Cross felt his ankle begin to give way and his hands pushed forward as huge of amount of matter as he could at once. The hawks scream filled the air again. Vincent's figure was covered by his shield. The force sent the air in a massive force at once. Several of the people who were now standing up or even fighting were forces to grab onto something. Vincent's clothes were wavering in the air and his shield began to build with cracks. The explosion filled the air as Vincent's shield gave way. The attack forming an eagle with shinning golden eyes.

User Image  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

MissyMoomen

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:53 pm
Iris kept looking to where this whole commotion started and huffed quietly as they could have done it away from town. She then looked over at the wolf and laughed softly "Yay, I get powers and a wolf!" She teased before shaking her head "No way, I'd use my powers for good!" She told him with a determined voice as she banged her chest with her fists before kneeling in a bit "Excuse me Wolf, but what's your name?" She asked him curiously as she didn't even know that much about him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:01 pm
Mirage thought she lost the robot girl for a second. She was leaning over gasping as she waved her hand around trying to weave some of her dark matter seeing what her limitations were. She jumped in shock when Madison appeared again, practically nose to nose to her. Her eyes went wide as she felt the hair on the back of her neck rise up with -guilty to admit it- fright. She squealed when Radagast came and went. She quickly glanced at Madison and narrowed her eyes. She won't let her take her down that easily...she was the...youngest -unaware of other possible children of experiments- of the lil kiddies hell she wanted to make her parents proud. " If I met you in another day and age...yes I would be whimpering 'mommy and daddy come and help me' but...my daddy busy right now so....bam!" Mirage had jumped back and threw her arm in front of her casting her matter into a dart form that wrapped around Madison's arms,legs and torso. She closed her hands and she hoped that she didn't mess it up-after all still weak- she was mostly hoping the dark matter would act like scissors...but since she was young her dark matter seemed to act like rubber bands.

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:14 pm
Madison's hands pulled outward and pushed the mattery substance off with ease. Stepping over this now stretched out substance was easy. Madison starred at Mirage briefly and picked it up before throwing the substance away like trash. She turned her head toward the battling brothers again and this time she chuckled. It was a weird almost a psychologically insane laugh yet it was also calm. Madison lifted her hand and wrapped it around Madison's head. Lifting her by her hair and slinging her into the wall. Madison slowly pushed her forehead against Mirage's. Then as she pulled her head back she was pushed away by a electric pulse. This caused Mirage's hair to rise even higher from the top of her head as a woman dropped in between her and Madison. Madison pushed her neck to the side creating a loud pop and then the other. As if she was making sure her head was screwed on her shoulders. The woman's dark hair went down to her sides. Madison lifted her hand and blasted toward her. The figure raised its hand and the missle it launched was sent flying to the side and its explosive never went off as if it's energy was sucked out. Madison tilted her head as she couldn't scan this figure in any way.

"Just like your father Mirage." The woman said and looked back. She winked lightly at her and turned before Madison flew at her and the punch landed across her jaw. Madison was then thrown like a piece of meat onto the ground. The figure between Madison and Mirage was quite skilled as she was holding her own with this..robot. The figure was slowly coming into Mirage's mind the longer and longer she starred. Caroline had again used the increase in energy to push through to the real world. Her spirit at this point was strong. The Madison creature that she was dealing with was however just as strong as her. She knew this and knew what to do about it. She didn't need to win. Only to stall.

Fate slowly looked back to the smoke. His eyes not showing any surprise as he stood back up. Toro had his hands out and it was like a cone of air coming from his hands. The matter circling in the palm of his hand. No wonder he was so stupid! He was strong enough to throw a elephant like a chew toy and he had the ability to suck in and use ability's used on him! Fate groaned and looked around for anything he could use for cover. Nothing. Toro's eyes were filled with craze. Fate groaned and lifted his hands for a moment as he pushed his back against the wall. Boy did he seem to be ******** up the a** in this one. Fate pushed his hands into the dirt. As Toro grinned and the attack began to expand in his air wave. Matter flew from the ground and grasped around him like ropes. Toro shook his head and merely was laughing at such a meger attempt to hold him. Tearing through it as easily as Madison tore through Mirage's. He began walking toward Fate and the young experiment shook his head with a sigh. Well there went one idea!

"So little lad. How does it feel to know you don't stand a chance?" Toro spoke softly. Fate looked up at him with a grin before looking to the side for a moment. He then had a click as he looked back up at the brute. Not much of one for brains but diffidently one for hand to hand combat! Fate slowly lifted himself all the way back to his feet and he did the only thing that had come to his mind. He lowered his hands and looked down as the matter was circling faster and faster in Toro's air cannon.

" You know it's amazing Toro. Your name is the name usually used for bulls in Mexico. You know the old phrase you mess with the bull and you get the horns right? Well you see you may be a bull but every particle under my power is like a flame.."Fate said and he grinned lightly Toro's head tilted as he didn't realize the matter was getting bigger in his cannon. Toro lifted it up ready to fire. Then it exploded and Toro yelled out. Toro's arm began to rebuild itself as he stumbled back in pain. Fate grinned and suddenly flew upward hitting Toro with a uppercut sending him flying onto his back. Fate shook his head as he felt one of his knuckles had busted.

"When you ******** with the flame its like ******** with Fate, you don't go away without a sob story to tell your friends after your a** gets whipped."

Zero tumbled as Gano lifted him up and landed three more shots to his ribs. Gano throws him into the wall and flies at him. His punch sending Zero through the wall. Zero rolled onto his feet. As Gano flew at him Zero lifted his hands and his hands tipped onto Gano's side. Gano knees Zero in the face. Zero stumbles back and Gano nails him with a hook sending him spiraling across the ground. Zero rolls onto his feet and clicks his thumb togeather with his index finger. Gano is absorbed in a explosion in mid air and Zero stumbles back down to a knee. Gano wouldn't be eliminated by that. Not even scratched if he was as good as he seemed to be. Zero groaned and leaned against a piece of rubble as he tried to take a break. He felt like those punches were ripping him apart. He had stepped inbetween Fate and Gano for the reason he should've in the first place. To help the younger lad help his cousin. Zero looked back toward the little girl and saw Madison fighting another woman. He groaned and slowly lifted himself up. He needed to be ready.

User Image
VS
User Image

Vincent's form slowly lifted itself up. Pushing his back against a pillar. There was a hole in his chest as big as a basketball. His eyes were rolled into the back of his head. Cross slowly lifted himself back onto his good foot. Though he knew that he'd gravely injured Vincent he couldn't believe that Vincent was even still alive much less standing. Cross shook his head and lifted his hands. Vincent looked at him and threw a punch that sent Cross flying backward. Vincent stumbled back down onto one knee. The hole in the middle of his chest had his whole body covered in blood. Cross on the other hand was nowhere near as bad. Cross lifted his hands again and Vincent looked up at him with a chuckle. Cross's eyes held his for a few moments as he tried to understand why of all things Vincent would be thinking this was funny. His matter was collecting in his palms as Vincent pushed himself back onto his feet and looked toward his daughter Mirage. Grinning Vincent looked back at his younger brother and lifted his hand slowly. Cross's attack would be much stronger.

STOP GOD DAMN IT VINCENT! YOUR GONNA HAVE TO MAKE ME KILL YOU!Cross yelled at the top of his lungs. Vincent stumbled to the side and he let blood pour out of his mouth onto the ground. Vincent looked over at Cross again and this time he was laughing. Not chuckling but LAUGHING? Cross shook his head and his matter was growing more and more in his hands. Vincent slowly dropped back down onto his knees as he couldn't stand up straight. He couldn't dream of doing so even if he wanted to! Vincent looked at Cross with eyes of almost daring him to finish him off. Daring Cross just to end his misery. Vincent's eyes went over to another form. His eyes scanning over Shadow's weak form he let a small line of matter flow over to Shadow. As it gripped onto Vincent's target...Vincent looked up at Cross and he lifted his arms out as he put his face upward. Drips of rain dropping down as he let it hit his skin. The rain as cool as the wind and as calming as the ocean on a beautiful night at the beach. Vincent let the smell of the rain fill his nose instead of his bloody and wrecked torso. Vincent then smiled and looked at Cross again.

We will end this Cross. One way or another. Go ahead and take your shot. Because to beat me today your gonna have to kill me. You know that. You knew that the moment we started all of this fighting here today. We fought everyone else in our family and for what? For them to shelter us with their love after one of us kills the other? You know that if you win you won't stay and if I win neither will I. Will have to leave them for a little while Cross. Whoever wins is gonna have to live with this day their entire life and there is no way that either of us will take that lightly. I know that. You know that. There is no point in hiding the fact that neither of us wants to leave a child fatherless. Neither of us wants to leave our child without a parent their to guide them. I won't pretend that I didn't fear that the moment I thought this all up and set it into motion. I did fear it. I always have and always will fear it. But its down to this Cross. One of us has to die in the fray. Even if we don't want it to happen.

Cross's eyes closed. Vincent was absolutely right and he hated to have to admit that! Cross shook his head and his eyes went over to Mirage and then over to Fate. Both were fighting so hard to make their family proud. And for what? For them to have to do this as well? IT WAS UNFAIR GOD DAMN IT! IT WAS UNFAIR THAT A GOOD MAN HAD TO DIE TODAY! Cross shook his head as tears slowly trickled down his face and his light shinned even brighter as it became dark. As his tears got harder the rain was beginning to pour. Both their blood was making pools of red stained water between them. Down the roads with all the trees there was more and more of this same colored water. Vincent lay on his knees as Cross's light shinned harder and harder. Vincent's eyes slowly opening as the blast radiated and in that moment there were two noises. A loud gurgling noise as a explosion filled the air. Bloody water joining the rain as smoke covered the two's battle field once more.

http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/254163-bigthumbnail.jpg  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:46 pm
Just like your father Mirage, those words rung in Mirage's ears repeatedly. She stared blankly at the pretty solidified form of her mother. Her lips formed the word "how" but she just shook her head smiling. Her family's abilities never seemed to have stopped amazing her. " Is that a good thing mama?" she asked as she pushed herself up then slipped loosing her footing onto her butt. She was about to panic when she saw blood on her hands, she looked up seeing the bloody rain. Her head jerked towards the fight between her father and uncle. She admitted she was worried...she barely knew her father..hell she barely remembered any of them! To soothe her nerves while she figured out what she was going to do next with while she focused her dark matter again-maybe possibly a stronger pulse- she quietly sang a very bittersweet irony. After all...there was no Happy Ending at the end of these battles.

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:13 pm
The wolf looked toward the girl with a sigh and looked at the fight in the distance.

"My name? Call me Avin." The wolf spoke softly.

Madison flipped backward and her bandage's suddenly expanded and seemingly swallowed her form. Caroline stood still as she watched the figure disappear. She looked around and Gano and Toro were also gone. She turned her head toward the fight and her eyes shinned briefly. She leaned down and her lips pushed against the top of Mirage's forehead. She shook her head and nodded lightly to her question. She looked toward the smoke and sighed. She was beginning to fade again. She wrapped her arms around Mirage and she chuckled lightly. She couldn't explain why but its all she wanted the entire time. She could smell the blood and it didn't really surprise her as she looked back toward the fight again.

"It's always a good thing when I compare someone to your father." she admitted softly.

Fate's form laid down as Toro's form was absorbed almost into the air itself. Fate cursed and looked around. Not sensing the major waves he had once been sensing he suddenly felt a tear in his stomach. Standing up he looked around trying to pick up on his father's powers.

"Where the ******** is he?" Fate muttered.

User Image
VS
User Image

The smoke began to clear. Cross's form was on it's knees. The sword known as Reaver was sticking through his throat. Vincent lifted himself out of the bloody pool of water and slowly lifted himself up onto his feet. His hands flowing with energy. Cross's eyes blinked and the sword dropped out. Cross's form slowly lifting itself up. He didn't say anything as he pushed off of one of the building edges. His eyes catching Vincent's. Cross's hands were now glowing as well. Cross and Vincent lifted their hands at the same time. They exploded with force. The earth shaking and puddle water going into the air. Vincent and Cross connected against each other and each time they both crumpled under the force. Cross and Vincent both were exploding with as much force as they could. There matter flashing in the hand that neither were using. Cross jumped over Vincent's back and Vincent caught him with a elbow to the nose. Vincent kicked him back and Cross opened his mouth and his matter flew at Vincent through his injured shoulder with blood mixing into his matter.

Vincent rolled onto his feet and they both sent there attacks flying at one another simultaneously. Vincent jumped over Cross as he came in at him. The two connected with simultaneous punches sending them both flying. Vincent flew threw his own pillars and Cross flew through one of the few remaining buildings. They began lifting themselves onto their feet and that's when they both looked each other in the eyes once again. The souls were singing again as matter charged to the point that it was surrounding their entire arms. As the song continued on the two sent as strong as a attack as either could muster into the others. As this attack collided the ground was no longer shaking but around the two it began to collapse. The two stayed in the air as the matter continued to pour. Zero who had just stood up was sent flying back onto his a** by the force as he stepped within 10 feet of the two men.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAQDF7lLYa0

Vincent and Cross were holding their ends as the matter was shinning with sparks. The hexus was beginning to collapse. Each of the remaining pillars began to follow. Cross growled out as he pushed as hard as he could and Vincent simply kept hold and was slowly pushing as much in as he could. Vincent's eyes and Cross's eyes permanently locked into each others. The rain dropped even heavier to the point that neither could see the other on the other end. The song began to get louder and they both were showing extreme will power. The souls whirled around them like a tornado. Vincent's eyes closed and Cross's did as well. At this point they had no use for them. As the rain continued the light's were exuding white and red. The only thing anyone could see on the outside. A explosion of the combined forces occurred as a lighting bolt hit it. The blast however came out sharper on one end then the other. Blood filling the air again. But who had taken this damage?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:29 pm
Mirage looked around confused where the robots went...but something told her they will be back. She looked up at her mother and smiled weakly, timid like she was afraid this was a dream."Like me," Mirage admitted softly. She lifted her arms wrapping them around her mother. She didn't like the fact she was fading again. " You leaving again...you'll keep watching me right?" she asked quietly even though she knew the answers. She looked up at the face that she easily recalled even though she only seen during her first few months of living. She knew the answer...she just wanted to be reassured. She jerked her head and faced where the fighting was...her heart fell as she allowed tears to fall...so it ended...so who was the fatherless child? Fate or her?

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:44 pm

User Image
VS
User Image

The rain was slowing down again to the point everything was becoming visable. Laying down on the ground was Vincent's form were Cross's was on it's knees. Cross's eyes looking at the sky. Vincent's hands opening and closing several times as his breathing slowed but was still stable. Cross's eyes looked at the stars for what seemed like hours but was meerly only minutes. Slowly Zero came closer as he did so Cross's back pushed against the rubble. Zero went forward and put his hand against Vincent's neck and shook his head breifly. Cross looked at Zero and Zero's eyes turned to him. Cross's jacket was just open enough for Zero to see the gap bones covered in blood were Cross's skin had covered his ribs. Cross's eyes turned to the stars again and he chuckled breifly.

"Tell Fate I'm sorry."Cross said softly as now the answer to everyone's question had become quite clear. A path of slow white matter was pouring into Vincent's chest. Cross's eyes turned to Zero again and he smiled softly. The souls were singing again and he knew it was all over. There was no more pain waiting for him on the other side. Atleast not anymore. Then in a moment Cross's eyes began to lose color. His eyes fading out. His chest still going up and down. Zero turned and he looked toward Fate who had walked up to the scene. Fate lifted the pistol he had been using for almost his entire life. Then he put it against his father's head as the last bit of his matter went into Vincent.

"You're forgiven."

The blast echoed through the air. Blood pouring onto the cement as Fate turned and walked away. His hand covering his eyes. He did it to put his father out of his misery.

Fallen Angel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbGgA2lIDjc

Zero was starring as the boy walked off at his father's corpse. Was it fair? Zero looked back at the spot Vincent had been in. Vincent's body was gone? Zero looked around and saw a trail of bloody footprints. Vincent was gone. Vincent had left but for what reason? Zero didn't even bother to ask himself that question and he sighed. Covering his face with his hand.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff