Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:23 pm
Lucien smiled a little as Thomas pointed out the commotion which seemed to constantly encircle the area. "You're right." He said with a small laugh. He looked up towards the area with the clashing energies. "We've shown up a little late, but no matter." He said as he allowed his disguise to melt away, there was no point if they had already started the scene. "UNS members. You all have your orders as well as your teams. Encircle the Fallen Phoenix's and finish the job. If you run into members of the Night Owls you are not to fight with them. Will that goes for you to." He said as he glanced towards the Satan owl.

He looked forward again as he smriked a little. "They're just so eager to fight, so they're eager to lose. Support team go ahead and see to it that the UNS receive help, Itachi take Amaya and secure our underground pathways, you'll most likely face some sort of resistance, cut them down if need be." He looked towards the others and said. "As for the rest of you, wipe out the so called Phoenix army, litter the grounds with their bodies." He laughed a little as he cracked his knuckles by making a fist. "I'll join you shortly, I have to take care of something first." He said as his body began to disperse into mist. "Make them regret ever being born." His voice faded out slowly as the rest of his body evaporated and vanished from the area.

Luca smiled a little. "Orders are orders." he said as he reached behind him grabbing his sniper rifle. He clicked a button on the handle as the barrel suddenly shot out in length reaching it's full size. "I suppose no matter what side you're on, a bullet always sounds the same." He said as a small amount of electricity sparked from the corner of his eye. "Looks like we'll be going seperate ways for a little bit Bailey, don't worry you couldn';t be in better hands. Show them what you can do alright!" he said with a smile. He turned towards Johan, Armand and Vincent. "Well, better be off, can't keep them waiting for long." He said with a sly smile.

"And so the stage unfolds, the actors perform their parts and execute them well. They are only as useful as they are entertaining." Phantom smiled from behind his mask. He and Radiant stood far from the battle, they both could see well enough from there. he laughed a little as he shuffled a deck of cards, it was just an ordinary deck of playing cards nothing special. He drew one from the top of the deck, "The Jack of Spades?" he smiled and tossed it in the air. It flew along the wind landing far into the ruins of New York.
"Will we get to see this fight upclose?" Asked Radiant as she sat with her legs crossed. She smiled as she gently pushed the glasses on her face up a little. "I would hate to see such young people fighting without being close."
"Oh? Are you trying to make me jealous?" Phantom asked with a laugh.
"Nonsense, I'm just interested, very interested. They seem to have a spark that most other Owls don't have. Oh yes, if we do join in which side will we fight for?" She smiled a little and stood up from her seat on the side of a crumbling building. "Well if we're going to be going we'd better leave now." She said as she tossed her black hair once and leapt from the building's edge.
"Sides? Where's the fun in limiting our opponents like that?" He asked with a laugh. Once she leapt off the roof he said. "As impulsive as ever, but if she were any different I wouldn't have married her." he said as he to leapt off the edge of the destroyed building.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:44 pm
Jaylin LaQuiel

Jaylin waited for an answer from Elle before he took any action, once she confirmed she was alright a smile came to his face before his hands which his left held the device he was typing on earlier and his legs began to glow with an white chrome outline before engulfed in his chrome energy. During this time his invention was sucked into his pocket dimension and replaced with the gauntlets and greaves he wore a few days earlier when sparring with Elle. "Well if that's the case do me a favor and don't get yourself hurt during the landing." He replied to the woman as he was prepared to go aid the rest of his team. Making his way towards a hole in the roof of the plane Jaylin focused on his legs as his kinetic energy was channeled, crouching slightly for a moment Jaylin launched himself through the whole high into the air using the smoke from the plane as a cover. Reaching the peak of his jump, Jaylin took this chance to activate his Recon feature which left an invisible lense in sky which focused in a three sixty angle. Looking down he could see the plane was coming into a rough landing and his focus immediately went to the Fallen Pheonix which his visor began to analyze and feed him info from the Recon lense, the Equipping Owl was now free falling in a diving motion towards the ground using a pulse of kinetic energy from the bottom of his greaves to rocket himself forward, breaking a sound barrier in the process.

The speed he was falling at would kill any normal human upon contact flatting them like a pancake but Jaylin held a smirk on his features, all the while he had been focusing kinetic energy into his legs not to mention the natural abilities of the greaves. He had been making his way closer to the Fallen Phoenix though not in their immediate area, when he reached a few feet from the ground he threw himself into a forward somersault spinning rapid and his kinetic energy now becoming visible in a white chrome gleam and from the looks of it a massive amount of energy was focused solely around his right leg though his left also held a portion to help with his landing and the shock which 'would' had traveled through his body. When a mere foot away from the ground he exited his somersault with just enough time as he crashed into the ground though more likely his right leg as a kick smashed into the ground with devastating power sounding off in an explosion, the kick and purpose of it would release a massive concussive wave of energy towards the Fallen Phoenix followed by a tremor so large it sends a wave through the earth also kicking up large debris to fly at them randomly, boulders, pillars, small buildings..etc. The wind had become swift and deadly as it was pressurized. "Valzer: Secondo ballo, Devastazione!" These words were whispers as no one would hear him over the hollowing wind, his aim was precise and he made sure to be in front of the plane so no damage was done to him team or the plane. This should have been enough to buy the Night Owls time to safely land the plane as well as to escape the plane and prepare themselves for what's to come as it could be consider equivalent to even one of Ravens more powerful shockwave attacks.

(Translation- Waltz: Second dance, Devastation)  

Celestin Selone

Lyraleian

Dangerous Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:18 pm
Danny ducked behind Lorna Soleil and Raven as the plane crashed, and everything seemed to move at a fast pace. firs some liquid, more of the glittery fires and suddenly the earth itself started to shake, and Danny suddenly started to regret being out in all this, clinging to his gun he managed to find several of his corpses had managed to avoid being hit by the plane and he was excited to see so many had actually worked on their own to avoid being hit. Relived he called half of the corpses to their immediate area finding first three canine corpses that bound quickly to his side being for the most part capable enough in motor skills to remain at a fast pace without falling apart, they happily bound to his side, before Danny focused on the rest of the bodies under his control, finding a few more he had not noticed from his earlier scouting. "there are several people hiding..." he said watching the others for a moment as he loosened his concentration on the dead. They all seemed to be tied up for the moment, so without asking he sent the deceased to the plane to flush out some of those that were hiding in and about the aircraft.
Surrounding the plane Danny took note to he crafts condition and set several against the openings it had to try and slow down anyone trying to escape, he knew he would loose most of his puppets after this, but he hoped he might gain a few Owl corpses to tryout in this process, see if he might find some to work to his advantage. wondering if he might be able to use their ability in the same way he could pick a humans brain of information.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:35 pm
Cecilia would have most likely been thrown off the roof of the plane if it hadn't been for Roulin holding onto her. Her hair had become loosened from its braid and the white tresses were tangled immensely, but she could care less about that. She felt Roulin hug her briefly before he ran off of the roof in order to get the attention of Lorna and Soliel. She nodded at her instructions, yet before she could attempt to get inside the plane, it was surrounded by a large group of decaying corpses that seemed to have been risen in order to fight. While Cecilia did not condone the killing of humans, nor the killing of animals, especially dogs, she noted that they were already dead so it wasn't exactly killing, it was re-killing. Drawing her chain whip, she imbued it with cosmic energy so that it would deal more damage and swung it in a wide arc, spinning along with it as she did so in order to strike the small zombie army, aiming for their heads. She needed to try and keep the undead at bay in order for the others to escape the plane safely.

Lorna opened her mouth to reply to Soliel's statement, but before she could, her eyes fell upon Roulin who had taken off in a dash in order to distract Lorna, Soliel, and Raven. The plane had already landed quite roughly. She noticed that Danny had already taken part in the battle by using quite a few undead minions in order to take care of those who were still on the plane. However, her attention became focused on Roulin. He would be one of their biggest challenges, she knew that much already. As the shockwaves rained down upon Lorna, another magnetic forcefield gathered around her deflecting the attacks. She thrust her hands forward, the rings on her fingers reshaped themselves into long metallic like claws, which extended and hurtled towards the raven haired Owl.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:03 pm
((sorry aboutthus post I'm at a diamond backs game so I have to post on my iPhone I'll make it more detailed when the game is over...or if the diamondbacks start losing))

As Kojiro unleashed his stream of ice shards the demonic form reared up slashing at the mitt ice with it's massive claws. It unleashes yet another bloody screech as it again began to build up power within it's throat in another charging burst it unleashed another ferocious beam towards the frozen owl. Covering it's body were scratches and gashes from the ice barrage but nothing that would leave it permanently wounded.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:17 pm
Bailey watched as everyone broke off into their groups. She waved to Luca as he walked towards the Support Group. It seemed that she would be with Daryle for the time being. She just prayed that he wouldn't break into renditions of more Disney songs or else she would really have to hurt him and she didn't want to do that. As irritating as he could be sometimes, she still found him fun to hang out with. Part of her was nervous that the mission would be a failure, but another part of her was excited. She couldn't decide which part of her was more prominent. She approached Daryle and cleared her throat. "Er...I guess you and I will be partners for the time being," she said trying her best to keep a casual tone.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:24 pm
((TFP---Raven))

Raven smirked as the plane finally touched ground. She looked at Soliel and nodded “By all means, flood the scrap heap. Its an eyesore” But before the Lava Owl could follow through with what he had asked, Roulin interrupted with a shower of shockwaves. She stumbled backwards after receiving two painful hits, nothing that would stop her though. Raven eyed Roulin, her smirk growing that little bit more as she sent her own shockwave upwards to try and fend of his. “Ah Roulin, how nice of you to drop by.” She opened her arms outwards and turned on the spot. “So, what do you think of the new and improved New York? It certainly is something, right?” She laughed softly. “And you know, I should be thanking you. Because, if it was not for you are your generous gift, I don’t think I could have achieved such a feat.”

Raven was simply toying the guy, she had waited so patiently to see him once again, and now that he was in front of her, in her town and attacking her team she could hardly control the surging raw emotions. “I said once before that I will show you how to use my power accordingly. Now is a better time then any to follow through with that. What say you Roulin? Will you entertain me for a while?” Her blue eyes narrowed sadistically as she slashed her left arm diagonally, releases crescent moon shaped shockwaves towards her target. “Show me what you are truly capable of! I wont stand for being disappointed!” She then slashed her right arm releasing more shockwaves. “I hope you put up a better fight then the stupid fools from my last fight.”

((TFP---Nat)) privacy

The young Nathaniel had been sleeping peacefully when all the trouble started. He was a bit disorientated at first but soon jumped into action. He reckoned that the other Fallen Phoenix’s would already be in action and fighting off the enemy. So he took the one option that needed a hand in. Watching over the captives. The blonde kid ran though countless hallways and down numerous flights of stairs until he finally made it to were Moli and Khalifa were being held. Moli was shouting his head off for help, and Nat had to block out his cries in order to try and think straight. He was completely powerless right now. In fact, the only weapon he had on him was a large dagger. He had no idea what kind of powers the two people in the room had, and he really didn’t want to risk trying to use their Owls in case he lost control and killed all three of them. It was safe to say that the boy was pretty scared being alone at that moment.

((UNS---Daryle))

“Partners? I guess we are! Well, shall we get to it then?” Daryle glanced up at Will’s voice and beamed brightly “Don’t I always do what I do best? Hehehe!” He then grabbed Bailey by the hand and took her merrily along with him through the ruined streets of New York. “So, we are crowd control…Heh, a boring task but one that needs to be done! And we shall see it done! Let us be the best crowd controllers ever!!!” He laughed merrily as he sent a blast of wind towards a group of Exire Owls who seemed to be advancing towards the main fighting. “Ah ah ah, I am afraid you people need to sit back, relax and watch. We can not allow you to go any further”

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:31 pm
((UNS - Armand, Amaya, Will))

Amaya had woken up when the plane landed and had followed Itachi off the airplane. New York looked.....bad. For a moment, she remembered when she had competed a couple of times and performed in Carnegie Hall and Madison Square Garden. The city was in ruins now, and she doubted anyone was performing now. The Clueless Owl heard Lucien and then nodded with a sigh as she looked up at Itachi. "Ok, Itachi." she said with a blush. "I'm ready when you are."...and then she yawned and covered her mouth in embarrassment. "Uh...I am..." The Clueless Owl would follow Itachi's lead. The Heat Owl was the leader of the underground group, the group that would secure the underground for a possible escape route or some other purpose.

Armand sighed with a sad smile on his face as he got off the airplane. New York's condition was just as broadcast on air. It was in ruins. The city had suffered quite a few blows lately. It had been nuked, built, nuked again completely, slowly rebuilt, and now flooded, destroyed, and turned into a desolate battle ground and makeshift home for Owls. Peace was such a nice concept, and if these people could just all set aside their differences and not fight every single time, it could be possible. Unfortunately, people who had lack of tact and completely polarized personalities seemed to be incapable of alternative methods of dispute resolution. Granted, a peaceful means wasn't always possible, but here everything was done with brute force.

The Prankster Owl smiled. "Well, have to join the party and get rowdy, right?" He nodded to Bailey. "Stay safe." The red head looked at Vincent, the youngest of the support group. The scientist still didn't feel that Vincent should be part of the group since they were supposed to go assault Raven directly to aid the Night Owls. The boy was young. He glanced at Bailey. Hopefully, she was alright. This wasn't exactly a great place for her to start a training. He gave her a reassuring smile. "Alright, Johan. Let's get going. The wind is waiting," he said with a grin. Reluctantly, he readied his random gizmo contraptions for battle.

Being the highest ranking member of the support group in the UNS and the most experienced, it was obvious that Johan was the lead for this group. Armand saw Luca on equal level as himself and Vincent, even if he was on contract. They were on the same mark. Johan was their superior.

Will had no idea why Lucien even bothered to disguise himself. It was blatantly obvious that anyone who came to New Exire at this point was not necessarily a friend to the Fallen Phoenix. The Satan Owl would have raised another jeer against Thomas, but Lucien ruined the moment by speaking and ordering people around. Oh? What orders? It was rather funny that Lucien had singled the devil out. Maybe it was because Lucien though Will would attack Noel, his supposed nemesis...who sadly lacked the mentality to be a good archrival or archenemy. Besides, Will and Noel were in a truce, not that Lucien would know. The blonde smirked in response to Lucien even as the boy delivered so called orders and then disappeared into mist to run off like a little puppy. The new Death Owl's comments about how to treat the followers and masses of Fallen Phoenix followers was a remark that he had made before directed to other groups.

Will had absolutely no intention of following Lucien's orders. Like Thomas, the blonde would just go off on his own. He waved to Thomas and then to Daryle. "Hey, Saxton, go do what you're best at." And what was that? Most likely the Distraction team...might as well be another name for Crowd Control anyway. With another casual wave, the Satan Owl waltzed off in a random direction. His aura was still suppressed, so it wouldn't be obvious who he was unless people already knew his face. He wasn't changing that persona of his, so if they knew his face, they'd know. If he had acted and masqueraded as another persona, even if someone knew his face, they wouldn't necessarily be able to recognize that the face belonged to Satan.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:47 pm
L sat up seeming not at all faxed by the sudden burst of energy being spent on fighting. The mission was saving Moli for now, the other owls could take care of themselves. He walked up next to Che polishing his dark glasses before putting them on. " ah ah, you seem to forget Vicky there is a herald as well. Outcast status doesn't change that...least I hope not..." L rubbed his head some. Using his powers could wait a bit, best to let the other heralds now where he was at the last possible moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Itachi laughed a bit at the conversations going around then noded as they got there orders. Itachi felt bad for what happened the night before at wills establishment but he knew it was all wills conniving minds fault so he didnt feel he betrayed amaya though he dstill felt a bit guilty over it so he didnt bring it up. He did however get a measure of revenge on the satan owl as during the commotion when he was slammed on the wall he had taken the chance to set a little fire on will turning his pants into ash in a instant before he could be stopped then took a picture with a satallite phone sending the picture to everyone in the UNS including luca before Will destroyed the phone. In response will had the woman drag itachi upstairs into the more private unoficial rooms as itahci could not bring himself to harm a bunch of innocent woman doing just there job. Even if they were employed by satan they likely didnt know that detail.

Itachi kept walking knowing amaya was likely right behind him or next to him perhaps even as he also saw will going off on his own somewhere as he expected. Luckily there was a subway entrench not far from where they were so itachi and his group arrived at one shortly and entered it. Using his power he created a line of fire along the roof to provide a good light source as he also evaporated any water that was higher then a puddle as was par tof his task down there. " Keep your eyes open for any resistance down here." said itachi.

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:01 pm
Roulin returned Soliel's scowl with a few more blasts of Raven's power and deflected what Lorna had came with. She had placed a barrier around herself and her team. Good move, but it wasn't a smart one. After Roulin landed, he listened to Raven's already triumphant speech. He always admired the girl's tenacity, even if it was backed up by something he'd given her, but still she was an enemy. Even if he did look up to her, she was still a target. Roulin returned with an arc shaped shockwave that cancelled each other out, but pushed him back. She wasn't into her second stage of abilities and neither was he. They were fighting on equal ground, but who knows how long that would last.

Thanks to the barrier, it kept his attacks out, but it let their's out. To draw them out, Roulin stomped the ground causing more sharp rocks to shoot out of the ground. The last thing he wanted to do was kill them, but they'd done to much and could cause too much to let live on. His eyes flickered with remorse the closer each spire got. If Lorna wanted them to live though, she'd expose them.

~~~

"Check out the nads on this kid here." Thomas groaned after Lucien vanished. He hadn't been assigned a position so he went along and assigned himself one. To get busy, he needed a rooftop. Because his Negation stunk so bad, he couldn't use it until in a fight with a major Owl. If not then, then he had to rely on his hands and feet. "You know what, I'll be back. I have to get my rifle from the plane. Gonna do myself some sniping! Haha!" Thomas noted that Will had left and even waved to him. For once, he wasn't in business to kill of the Satan Owl. Instead, his targets were now that bugs that were keeping him from doing so. Raven, Roulin and even Lucien was on his hit list now.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:47 pm
As Danny's dead searched the plane, the remains of it glowed black for a moment as a large raven rose from it. The bird flapped its wings as it shifted to Demios. He had used his magic to shield himself from being harmed in the crash. "Hmm, someones playing with the dead thats some dark magic to be messing with" He said. Demios then raised his arms, the large raven forming behind him for a moment. "Well I have minions too" He said as the large raven split forming a large group of black birds that began to attack the corpses. "I wonder how long until the puppeteer comes to face me" He said coldly his eyes glowing black with the raven force for a moment.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:36 pm
((I don't care if Luna hates me for this post. Having three people; Soliel, Lorna, and Raven; at once fighting Roulin on his own is just ridiculous.))

Before leaving the plane, Erin made sure to make a sword blade out of her own blood to protect herself if needed. But once off the plane, Erin immediately had to start defending herself from a zombie warrior raised by Danny. Zombies!? You've got to be kidding me! What is this!? One of my sister's weird video games? she thought to herself as she swung the sword to decapitate the zombie. One down. Twenty-nine more to go....

((more to come in next post))

Anya scowled when her attack seemed to have no effect because of some kind of magnetic force field. "This is bulls***! I hate magnetic fields!" Anya muttered to herself as she left the plane. Despite how strong the shield may be, some of that poison would leak through. She was watching those members of the FP she had just tried attacking carefully and noticed that three of them (Soliel, Raven, and Lorna) all went after Roulin. "Dammit!" Anya cursed under her breath. Even though Roulin was strong, she knew that he probably wouldn't last very long with three people, especially if one of those people was that crazy b***h Raven, coming at him at once.

Even if the damn shield was electromagnetic, it had to have a duration for how long it can stand up to attacks. Lorna would get tired sooner or later. Anya held up both of her hands as she had before, palms facing Lorna and her shield, and fired another large ball of poisonous gases. This one moved much much faster than the one before and was slightly bigger. Right after she fired the second poison ball, Anya began sending a stream of poison towards the shield, hoping to wear it down over time. If it didn't do that, the constant seepage of the poison gas would force Lorna to release the shield or risk herself and her two companions' deaths by breathing tainted oxygen.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:52 pm
Timothy found himself walking over debris towards a broken down shack of a bar. There was no roof and only a few chairs to it's name. One of it's sitters though was someone that he was more than familiar with. It was a Herald. As he walked through where the door just fallen, he placed his hands into his jean's pockets and manage to break a smile at the drinking Herald of Fire. "Well now," Timothy began somewhat stoically, "Looks like you're enjoying yourself. Tell me, can you mix a good White Russian? I can indulge with you until things get rough over there."  

Mahareshi

Lyraleian

Dangerous Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:19 pm
Danny remained on the ground where he was a somewhat safe distance from Soleil's magma as he concentrated on his puppets, there were several members from the plane that were still managing to find their way out of the plane striking down a few of his corpses in effort to find a way out. "He, nice try, sorry but im afraid there are more corpses in this city than you realize" he smiled to himself closing his eyes and bringing up another "Zombie" as his contacts were disrupted.
Some of the dead managed to find their way into the plane and he was starting to get a good idea as to how many others they were dealing with when his attention was tossed askew as the corpses were attacked "Birds!?" Danny blinked, taking note that the others were still fighting before he absorbed himself into his puppets again and sifted more attention to the man inside the plane. directing those dead that were in the plane to focus on Demios while the rest grouped at the entrance where Erin had come from in an attempt to push her back into the plane.

------------------------------------------------------

Ember blinked and looked to timothy with the cigar still in her mouth as he stood before her among the ruble. Coughing as she pulled the Cigar from her mouth she blew out the smoke in her mouth and stared at it with a disgusted face, licking her lips as if she had tasted something terrible, "I don't think this is real, poor guy must have been jipped" she said tossing the cigar over her shoulder not caring where it landed or what it burned, she was fire after all. "Don't suppose your here to drink all my alcohol are you?" she said pouring vodka in a glass and grabbing the bottle of Kaluha, "Don't have any cream, so it might have a bite, i suppose a drinking partner is some what required at about this time of day" she handed him the chocolate brown Russian and sat back with another small smile as she kept the vodka in her hand. "So Tim what is the plan for now.. scavenge and lay back? how will you know when those you want will get here?" she asked before taking a swig of the Vodka and humming as she tasted the high quality, she had not had a bottle like this in ages. "true Russian batch" she smiled at the bottle as she placed her feet back on the table.  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games