Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:01 pm
"i can't see where my hands are going... i could really hurt you..." drake frowned and then rolled off of him, curling up into the blankets with his back towards the rider.
Xaene gave a small sigh and hugged him closer.
"nikki..... you just need something of value, yes? does it matter who it belongs to?" iris muttered, still holding her son gently in her arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:02 pm
User Image

"Ah yes, what a nice deal that was. He is enjoying himself now, yes?" Nikolai beamed before turning back to Iris. "There has to be a connection with Hattie," he said and, after a pause, added, "dearie."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:27 pm
Grigorii wrapped his arms around Drake from behind. "Don't be cross with me...please..."
"So much drama," he chuckled.
Hattie seethed quietly, closing her eyes and mentally cursing her old charge.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:40 pm
drake gave a sigh as he slowly slid an arm around him, turning in the riders grasp. "then don't be so worried about hurting me..." he muttered softly.
"it's crazy alright..." xaene sighed and sat on a table, playing with the necklace Dom gave him. "so... When are we supposed to do the cerimong? We'd said we'd try and do it soon... Didn't we?" he whispered softly, wanting to be able to have a more legitimate claim in his lover then just boyfriend or fiancé. Something more concrete.
"then take this." iris murmured as she held out a small woven friendship bracket that looked ancient. "she gave it to me in my past life... It's one of my more precious items.. Along with the memory it shares..." she sighed, gently shushing the little boy who woke up and stated to babble.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:52 pm
User Image

The Devil frowned at the item. He was hoping for another soul, maybe a charm, a vase even! But an old bracelet...? "Ah well, I suppose I could give this to one of my many stalkers." Nikolai murmured and picked the piece of jewelry up like it were a deadly poison. "Really, dearie, it's as old as dirt!" he said then looked over at Hattie. "But a deal's a deal." he sighed and tossed the bracelet over his shoulder, the shadows swallowed it eagerly before it could touch the floor.
Nikolai clapped his hands and a purple pentagram appeared on the ground. "I give you a second chance at life," he recited as his coat tail rippled behind him from the power emanating from the pentagram. "May you use it wisely." It looked as if he were in a tornado the way his clothes and hair blew around. His purple aura came out of the pentagram and swirled around Hattie like a hungry snake. In fact, it took the form of a snake, a grinning snake with a crown on it. The grinning snake hissed and unhinged its great, purple jaw then dove down and swallowed Hattie, covering her in purple fog. Minutes later the fog and the pentagram vanished along with the flames that burned the woman.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:55 pm
{lol it's a bracelet notta basket ya dork! XD }  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:56 pm
((but it's so much funnier with basket gonk ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:04 pm
{it's not supposed to be funny its supposed to be nice and caring and maybe a bit sad}  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:06 pm
He grinned, kissing Drake's nose. "I love you."
"Maybe waiting until after the war would be smartest," he said, frowning.
Hattie shot up, gasping. Her hands grasped her neck, running over the tiny burn scars. Other than the burns on her neck, Hattie looked as of she had just turned sixteen, other than the fact that her dress was nearly completely incinerated, only a tiny strip of cloth covering one breast. "M-my dress..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:14 pm
User Image

"Mmm, I think it looks better like that anyway." Nikolai purred. "I might have to check carefully to see how your wounds are, dearie." he grinned and made grabbing notions with his hands.

((nikki? being nice and caring?))

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:27 pm
She rolled her eyes, smiling despite herself. "Oh please do, darling. I hear your examinations are more than satisfactory."

{{I now completely understand why so many people have slutty oc's. They are SO much fun.}}  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:28 pm
Drake gave a smile and Hugged him more. "I love you too.."
Xaene gave a small sigh and nodded softly. "alright... Besides, that gives us more time to plan." he grinned, his silver eyes shimmering
"oh real mature you two! Just... Hold him for me.. I need both hands for the moment...." the succubus sighed as she stuffed the two year old albino into the devils hands, waking him up again.
The baby gave a light coo as he stared up at the new man, his light pink eyes glowing from under his sma patch of white hair. This guy looked like fun!would he play with him? He wondered, taki g hold of the tie the man wore as a tiny giggle slipped out of him.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:52 pm
User Image

Nikolai blinked, not knowing if she was being sarcastic or not. "Only one way to find out." he told himself with a sly smile and took a step forward... to get a baby pushed into his arms. "A-Are you sure I should be doing this, dearie?" he told Iris then looked down at the baby with a grimace. How he detested children. It was tiresome enough telling approximately 130 children in Hell that they weren't his child and therefore weren't some divine being, but babysitting? The Sin watched the baby toy with his tie and fumed silently.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:59 pm
The Rider closed his eyes, resting his forehead against his lover's.
"You're right," he said, grinning.
Hattie burst out laughing, her former-youthful energy now fully restored. "Now there's a sight I never thought I'd see. Oh don't worry, I'd still do the dirty with you, just not with Belyi in your arms!"she laughed.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:06 am
drake gave a smile and lightly kissed him
The dragon smiled and then gave a soft sigh as he closed his eyes and rested his forehead against the heirs back. "it's been a long day..."
Iris gave a slight chuckle and looked back to Nikolai while she started to form a new dress for Hattie in the air, measuring her friend's new figure with her eyes as she went. "don't worry... Belyi doesn't bite yet... The worst that could happen is if you drop him. But I'm almost done here anyways" she shrugged and looked back to the dress that was slowly taking form next to her.
The baby gave another small giggle and then stuck the very tip of the tie in his mouth, his eyes glimmering a bit brighter as he gave the man a tiny hug, not realt knowing what he was doing. He started to babble again, the noises not making much sense.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games