Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:10 pm
Awesome nerd

She whimpered again, squeezing her eyes shut. "G-g-get off! I don't...I don't want...no..." she cried, her body tensing further.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:57 pm
Alcott frowned. He knew what she was dreaming of now. The half-breed scooted closer to her and - making sure the sheet made a small barrier between the lower half of his body and her - wrapped his arms around her protectively. He wasn't sure if he should say anything or not, he wasn't even sure what to say or if she'd hear it.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:15 pm
Awesome nerd

Clenching her fists so tightly that little red half-moons appeared on her smooth, creamy palms from her sharp nails, Michaela whined desperately, trembling in her guardian's arms. "N-no...please, Uncle! S-stop...stop touching me there!" she sobbed, her cheeks red with embarrassment and her jaw set with fear.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:07 pm
His eyes widened a little. Uncle? Jesus, this girl had it rough! Again, a wave of helplessness crashed down on the guardian, and it felt like ice water from Alaska. He rested his chin on her head and stroked her back, hoping it would at least calm her down a bit.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:17 pm
Awesome nerd

"Ah!" she cried out and arched against him in an effort to get his hands off her back, her eyes snapping open as his hands touched the whip marks on her back from her cousin. "N-no...please...i-it...it hurts."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:51 pm
As his fingers glided down her back, Alcott was able to make out ridges and lines, all familiar feelings that made his own back twinge with pain. Whip marks.
He was so entranced by it that he nearly had a heart attack when Michaela woke up. "I-I... of course."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:05 pm
Awesome nerd

Curling into him, she unclenched her hands, tears coming to her eyes as the half-moons were quickly pooled with dark red blood. She bit her trembling lower lip, trying to not cry. "Why?" she asked hoarsely after a moment. "Why...do these things happen?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:34 pm
A cool water came over her hands, Alcott began healing her small wounds. "Sometimes I ask myself the same thing." he said quietly, his concentration on her hands.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:48 pm
Awesome nerd

"I just want to be free of this," she whispered, her eyes closing as she rested her forehead on his chest. "Free of Alexander, free of this anger..." 'Free of you...'

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:41 pm
"I know, I don't blame you." he said quietly as she breathed against him. "But... it'll take time. And I'll be here for you when you need a shoulder to cry on."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:59 pm
Awesome nerd

"No," Michaela whispered, her eyes watering. "I can't do this to you, to myself. You loved her, you love her even now, when she's long dead. I can't be around you knowing you look at me and see my mother. When I go back to school, I want you to work at the high school instead of my college. But I can't risk seeing you too often and letting these...feelings grow. You don't love me, and how can I learn to live with that if you're forever by my side?" Sitting up, she undressed and slid on the clothes Erika had left for her, sighing and turning to face him. "I don't want to lose you, Alcott...but I don't want to be hurt by loving you."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:53 pm
Alcott gave her a confused look. He wasn't sure where this was coming from, and his oblivious nature made it worse. Who did she think he saw? That Ericka chick? Or, God forbid, Harmana? Those were the only two girls he really knew except... Alcott's eyes widened as he suddenly realized it all. Michaela was in love with him.
And the woman he was in love with was her own mother.
Well... Isn't this fine and dandy?
The half-breed's eyes softened a little along with his expression. "I'll go teach at the high school," he said, unsure of what else to say. It wasn't like he could tell her that he wanted to love her, because he didn't. Their age difference was too much for him, and the fact that she was the daughter of his best friends made it even worse. "but I'll still have to see you five times a week. I'm still your guardian."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:08 pm
Awesome nerd

"Alright," she said softly, looking away. "Just...do me a favor and come see me when I'm asleep. I can't see you, Alcott. I can't afford to waste my life, pining after a man who loves my dead mother." Walking over to the door, she grabbed the keys Ericka had left by Alcott's clothes and sighed. "I'll...I'll be right back. I need to go think...I need to get away from you." Without another word, she opened the door and walked out, tears already slipping down her cheeks. Michaela practically kicked the door open, finding her way to the spare car, a beat up, old red Beetle. She pried the door open, slipping inside and inserting the key. A split second later, her car was rolling down the street at an alarming speed, but she didn't care. It just wasn't fast enough. She couldn't get far enough away from him. She could still feel his pull.

Ericka stood at the door, watching her go. She knew perfectly well where the teen was going, but there was no way in hell she'd ever tell Alcott where that was. "Damn," she mumbled, setting her hand on her hip. "I haven't seen her like this since her junior prom."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:23 pm
"Why do teens have to be so hard to deal with?" groaned Alcott as he leaned against the bed with his head in his hands and the sheet over his still exposed body. "Why did she even have to like me? I tried so hard to be an old crotch." He looked at Ericka. "This is just a phase." he said, though he was telling himself that more than her.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games