Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:17 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi tensed slightly and went to pull away, only to succeed in jamming herself against the wall and causing herself more pain.Involuntarily she let out a sigh of relief when most of the pain faded.Her face turned a light shade of pink in embarrassment at his teasing and she inched away slightly "Both I suppose." She her a throaty chuckle from Ginhana in one of the rooms and ignored it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:34 pm
The Lady Reaper

User Image
Raen rolled his eyes. "And you think I'd hurt you... that is rich and idiotic at the same time," he said softly as he slid out of the bathroom, leaving Mairi in privacy. "Does she know about me?" a low, slightly hissing voice whispered in his mind. "Not yet, though if things keep going, then she and the Senshi will soon know about it... symbiotic armor does come in handy," he whispered back.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:49 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi shook her head slightly "I know you wouldn't..At least not willingly..But I already told you before.After Setsuna being in here.." She gave a small shrug.When she saw his aura disappear behind the wall, she closed the door and turned on the hot water before stripping down.Feeling her side, she cringed slightly at the raised skin of the new scar What doesn't kill you.. She sighed slightly before stepping into the spray to wash off.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:01 pm
The Lady Reaper

User Image
Raen exhaled as he crouched on the balcony, balanced on the balls of his feet. He clenched his hand, a faint aura of silvery flames flickering with indigo-black tips swirling around his fist. He wore what appeared to be a plain black vest with indigo and gray streaks.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:07 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

After she was clean, Mairi stood in the water for a few minutes before getting out and getting dressed.tossing her bloody shirt in the trash bin, she walked out of the bathroom in a pair of fitted black jeans and a deep midnight blue tank top still towel drying her hair.Not noticing Raen on the balcony, she sat down on the couch and closed her eyes, feeling wary yet knowing she wouldn't be able to sleep even if she tried.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:50 pm
The Lady Reaper

User Image
Raen exhaled slowly. "That is why I got into free running... helps me forget all the s**t life tends to shove down our throats," he muttered aloud, unsure if Mairi could hear him. The 'sleeves' of the vest seemed to ooze down his arms as he sensed a flare of darkness that felt similar to that of Chaos itself, yet it was markedly different and more malicious if that was possible.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:00 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi jumped slightly, not realizing Raen was there and sighed slightly "That's why I used to draw..It was easier just to put what I felt into the drawings than to actually face it all at once..." She rested her head on the arm rest of the couch, not noticing the flare of darkness.It was obvious that after the attack on their minds and that trip down memory lane left her weak.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:08 pm
The Lady Reaper

User Image
Raen tilted his head as he glanced back over his shoulder as he took a slow, deep breath. "You remember that last memory of the tree? There's a reason why I was able to stop that tree even slightly rather than getting crushed by it," he said as he pushed off into a back somersault, the tips of his fingers brushing the top of the couch as he twisted in a way that would have left a gymnast jealous, landing in a very casual sitting position in a chair across from Mairi. "I found it remarkably interesting, to be honest," he said quietly.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:15 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi turned her head slightly so that she was facing Raen's general direction "Truthfully, Raen...I don't want to know..I'd rather remember it as you being the chivalrous dork than someone who used a power to save my life...I've had enough of gifts and powers for today at least..." She winced as Ginhana bounded onto the couch, landing on her stomach [b}"Can we just talk about something remotely normal?Like whether or not to take a chance and turn on the tv or something?" It was obvious in her tone she was hesitant, and that she needed some sense of normalcy or she'd just break apart again.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:20 pm
The Lady Reaper

User Image
Raen chuckled. "That's because I was a chilvalrous dork... and it's part of me, so technically it isn't really a gift or power since I was born with it," he said with a slight shrug. "Besides, I can think of something 'normal' we can do; lounge about and do nothing," he said with a snorting snicker.

Kitai restrained herself from slapping her forehead. "If I didn't know better, I would have said he was Tatsu-kun's reincarnation," she mumbled under her breath.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:14 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi shrugged slightly and stretched out a little more on the couch "If it's something that you couldn't explain or understand from the beginning then it's a power or gift." She let out a quiet laugh and tossed one of the small couch pillows at him "Smart a**.You can be a total weirdo and sit around doing nothing." She truthfully didn't know what normal meant anymore, but if it meant not saving other people or getting hurt for a day then she was open to ideas.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:33 am
The Lady Reaper

User Image
Raen tilted his head as he closed his eyes before reopening them to reveal they had gone a deep pitch black with white irises and no visible pupils. "What makes you so certain that he can explain me? I am not human nor am I what you would call spiritual; I began to awaken not long after that night," he said in a low, slightly hissing voice.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:12 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi tensed visibly, that irrational fear surfacing again.It was exactly like when he'd turned to his true form, or a version of it rather, in the clothing store, she felt a terror that she couldn't explain hit her full force.She debated on just turning her back on him or bolting for her room.Ginhana let out a low whine.She wasn't terrified per say, more like she didn't trust this.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:28 pm
The Lady Reaper

User Image
Raen closed his eyes as he pushed the symbiote back into the depths of his subconscious; he knew the entity, if it desired, could connect with his soulscape, though it hadn't yet done so. "It calls itself Èyìzhèn," he said quietly in an apologetic tone. "Didn't expect him to surface like that, but he does like to startle people at times, if not outright scare them shitless," he said with a slight chuckle. He actually didn't know that much about the creature, but it had claimed that it had given his birth mother its word that it wouldn't take forced control of him unless it became absolutely necessary and it wouldn't retain control of him if he was conscious.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:37 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi pulled her knees up to her chest, half afraid to move anymore than that "No kidding..." That Èyìzhèn creature had her on edge.She turned away from Raen slightly wondering if that creature was what had scared her so bad before.Ginhana looked from one to the other before jumping off the couch and moving to her cradle, letting them deal with it on their own.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games