Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:01 am
Awesome nerd

Ellery smacked his partner's arm as they walked, crossing his arms and pouting. "You are such a damn jerk, Fredrich," he grumbled, hips swaying as they made their way to the car. He sat in the passenger seat, arms still crossed and nose upturned and looking away. If Fredrich was going to be a jerk, he could be ignored.

The doctor, now mostly healed and looking almost ready to go back to work, walked somewhat-steadily to his lover, kneeling in front of him and adjusting his bathrobe to better cover his body. "Ellery called," he informed the officer, reaching up to tenderly stroke the beard that he wasn't fond of, but learning to accept. "He said he and Fredrich are bringing Julian home right now. Would you like to change into something else before he gets here?" asked the pretty doctor, hands now on Cameron's thighs and rubbing gently.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:37 am
Mayah Playah

The tall Austrian chuckled as they got into the car. "I wish I recorded that scream of yours. It would've made a nice ringtone."

When Liam approached him, Cameron slowly glanced over at him. He was more aware of his surroundings, he even moved time to time and would eat (albeit small portions). "Oh?" he mumbled quietly when told about Julian returning. "That's good... I'll get something on." He said it, but his body didn't budge. It was as if part of him refused to believe that Julian was fine. It just seemed off-putting, to suddenly hear that his son was not only alive, but now remembered everyone. It had to be some kind of ploy created by his insanity.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:53 am
Awesome nerd

"Your face would make a nice ringtone!" he attempted to retort, only to find even himself confused by his outburst. What was wrong with him lately? Why was he acting like such a child? Ellery opted not to find out and smacked his lover's thigh before staring back out the window. Jerk.

Liam sighed and stood, planting a kiss on Cameron's head before leaving the room. He returned after a few minutes, a stack of plain clothes in his hands. He moved back to Cameron's side, touching his arm briefly. "Do you want me to help you change?" he asked encouragingly.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:58 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich boomed with laughter. "After all these years that's the best comeback you can come up with?" he asked with a bright smile. "I think you might be younger than Julian."

Cameron's head nudged in what could've been a head shake. "It's okay... I'll do it..." he said absently.
It had taken time, and with enough coercing Liam managed to get Cameron to his feet and out of his dusty clothes. His now thin body covered in his officer uniform, Cameron stood at the hallway, numbly staring a the bathroom. He mulled over shaving his beard when he heard a knock at the door. He didn't move, but he didn't have to. Fredrich opened the door to peer inside. "Cameron? Liam? Julian's here." he announced and moved so that the brunette could step inside.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:44 pm
Awesome nerd

Ellery only harrumphed and kept his gaze out the window. "I hope you like sleeping on the couch," he pouted, although anyone who knew them knew that at the slightest kiss, Ellery would melt into Fredrich's arms and beg him to return to bed.

Back with the couple, Liam sighed at his quite husband, rubbing his arm and standing beside him. "He should be here soon," he reminded the officer, striving to remain close in case he fell. It was then that he heard those two words he'd been waiting for all day. With a smile, he nodded and waited until Julian entered, breath catching in his throat. But he didn't move. He waited for Julian or Cameron to move first.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:14 pm
Mayah Playah

He was very hesitant, but Julian stepped into his home. He breathed in slowly through his nose, feeling more memories rush through his mind as he did so. When he opened his eyes he found himself staring at his parents. At least, he thought he did. He recognized his mom, but... was that really his dad? The once happy-go-lucky officer now stood limply, having lost much muscle mass. He looked like a shell of his former self. Julian couldn't help but feel a tug of guilt. Did just being gone do this to his parents?
"Uh..." He gulped, unsure of what to say. He almost felt like when he was back at the police station, meeting them for the first time. He didn't know what to say, or how they'd react to him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:03 pm
Awesome nerd

Liam smiled gently as they received their son once more, standing still with his hands on his husband. His tired face, wrinkles beginning to crinkle his forehead due to his healing factor working hard on still repairing the damage of before, was filled with warmth as he gazed at the teen he cared for so completely. "Julian." He didn't move, knowing that Cameron needed to be the first to touch their son, to hold him again.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:26 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian glanced from his mom to his dad. Liam looked fine. He looked tired, but compared to his dad he looked tons better. What happened to his dad? He was so... There wasn't a way to describe it. It was hard seeing that proud, goofy weirdo now just a silent, still twig of a man. Julian pursed his lips. He kept asking himself, wondering what had happened, but deep down he knew the truth. A father lost a son, and when they find him he attacks the mother. A child that turns against their own parents. It had to be a difficult thing to bear, to know that no matter what you do they will always hate you.
Tears prickled in Julian's eyes and launched him forward. He wrapped his arms around Cameron's thin body in a tight hug. "I'm so sorry." he cried, the guilt weighing down heavily on him.

Cameron swayed slightly when he was practically tackled into the hug. He rolled his head down and stared at the figure against him. It's been so long since he had seen this figure. It came to a point where even his mind stopped teasing him with those images. But this was real. This was actually his son. After so long, after fate pried him away, he came back. He was right here, he remembered them, he loved them. A ghost of a smile showed on the officer's face, and he put his arms around the sun, motivating him to hug tighter in response. "Welcome home." he said and closed his eyes to enjoy the reunion.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:08 pm
Awesome nerd

Liam stood back, watching the reunion with tender eyes. Looking to the door, he nodded at the couple standing there, his gaze thanking them silently before he returned his attention on his son and his husband's embrace, reaching out one thin hand to touch Cameron's back and smile. They were a family once more, and Cameron had finally returned to him. No matter what, Liam would never let them part ever again, and from now on, Julian would always be safe.
He would think of how to punish Nobutaka later.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:38 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich nodded at Liam. He gave the other two one last look then silently closed the door. It was nice to see Cameron reanimated. Really, it was nice seeing that whole family back together.
"What do you want to do now?" he asked and looked down at Ellery. "Should we go back to Daniel? There's nothing we can really do for him but keep him company and shoo Decius away whenever he gets too crazy."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:06 am
Awesome nerd

"As if I'm leaving my baby to that lunatic," scoffed Ellery in reply as he started back for the car, although he wasn't exactly comfortable returning to Decius. "Why can't we ever use real hospitals?" he grumbled, taking Fredrich's arm as he stepped over what he suspected to be a bundle of lab coats. "You know, this is the first alone time we've had in a long while. Anything you want to do before we go back to being parents?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:15 am
Mayah Playah

"Because only Decius has regenerative medicine. Besides, I'm sure regular doctors would notice some of Decius' alien chemicals in Daniel and quarantine him." Fredrich said with a light, know-it-all smile. He glanced down at Ellery after the second statement and gave it some thought. "It's been a long day." he admitted. "I don't think I have enough energy for anything. Want to watch a movie and order a pizza?" he asked, inwardly wincing at how unromantic he felt.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:51 am
Awesome nerd

Not really expecting anything more from the detective, Ellery chuckled and nodded slowly, still holding tight to his lover's arm. "That sounds perfect." Keeping sure not to trip over the various items on the ground, the short designer continued walking, thinking of movies they could watch. "Anything you want to see?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:37 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:55 pm
Mayah Playah

"I'm not picky." Fredrich shrugged as they finally got outside and headed to his car. "I'm not in the mood for horror or anything childish. Maybe a light-hearted romantic movie?"

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games