Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bluefox28

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:54 am

Name: Skye Blaze
Appearence: Think Ruroni Kenshin i cant copy the picture...but in female form
Element: Air and Fire
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:12 pm

(sweet a new student, well for where everyoen is, overgrowth is with andwele who are ooking for me, they are i think stil in girls dorm, im walking around feel free to put me anywhere, just letting you know if you need anymore feel free to m one of us.)

Demenic BlackHeart

bluefox28

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:50 pm

Skye walks around looking as lost as ever. Boy why did I have to come late? She makes a small fireball in her hand, and then slightly blows on it and makes it a small flame tornado standing up from her hand about 3 inches. I can't wait to learn more. She thinks to herself as she smothers the flame.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:03 pm

((hey bluefox! welcome to the story!))

"come on talbot! keep up!" kaalem said while the both of them jogged out of the girls dorm and across the campus. while running, he caught from the side of his eye a sight of a small flame being put out. "wait..." he said, stopping talbot. he looked out. "whos there?" he yelled across the small field of grass and trees.

andwele

Sparkly Lover

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:28 pm

((Hi blue fox!! Just so you know, I'm Tilli, I think my profile is somewhere in the pg15 range lol Welcome aboard, we are very glad to have you! And guys?! WTH? I leave for a minor 2 weeks and I end up kidnapped?! lmfao Last time I leave you alone with poor defenseless Tilli. Love the idea though demenic. Way to keep the story moving. You too andwele, overgrowth! (P.S. Someone PM me and give me the details of my 'kidnapping' so I know what to play by. Please and thank you!))
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:08 pm

((thanks guys it's good to be here))

Skye hears a faint sound, so she looks up and goes to check it out, but keeps her guard up just in case. She sees someone and turns her head sideways "did you say something?"

bluefox28

andwele

Sparkly Lover

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:53 pm

kaalem walks up to the new girl. "yeah." he senses her tenseness and holds up his hands. "hey, im not hunting ya down or anything." he chuckles. "what are you doing out here? ya new to the academy? i never seen ya around before... but then again, this is my 3rd day here myself... umm anyway, im kaalem." smiling, he waves to her. "this is talbot," he pointed to talbot ",and we were looking for a friend of ours."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:57 pm

Tilli gave a small moan and rolled over. A dull ache was throbbing behind her left ear and she beginning to realize she was tied up. 'Me and my friendly nature. Why did I have to go and show that new kid around?" she asked herself, trying to struggle to a sitting position. One minute I'm showing them the bathrooms, the next I wake up on the flor. A cold floor at that, my legs are freezing.' Opening her eyes slowly, she blinked. "Where the hell am I?"

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Demenic BlackHeart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:35 pm

the girl led damion along untill they entered a feild. tere they noticed a grou of people standing on the path way. the wa;ked throught them without giving them a seconf glance, damion continued to follow the girl not noticing his friends either

a guard grunted as he hard someone speak. he walked down the hall to he the cell "so your awake" he stated "well i suggest you get comfortable." he chuckled as he went back to his patrol. down the long corridor of cells.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:00 pm

"yeah." Talbot said. "have you seen her? she taller than me and is really pretty and has hair and a nose and ears." As Talbot "described" Tilli Damion walked past. "and two eyes and cheeks and and and. I don't remember i haven't seen her since yesterday.....I haven't seen anything since yesterday." Talbot bowed his head and held Eric close to his chest.

overgrowth

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:26 pm

Giving the gaurd a glare, she sent a trail of wind to trip him. Grinning at the loud thump, she sobered a bit as she thought about his words. "Yeah, comfortable" she muttered to herself. "I'll do that as soon as I get untied, and dressed in something besides a shorts." Sighing, she leaned her head back against the small chair she was leaning on. "Your floors are like ice!" she yelled.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:21 pm

kaalem stared at talbot like for a minute. "ummmm... yeah. something like that." he started her a more detailed description when he heard someone else walking around. he turned around a saw damion walking with some girl. "umm im sorry, but excuse me for 1 minute. hey damion!!!"

andwele

Sparkly Lover

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

bluefox28

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:07 pm

((wow so much has happend since i've been away from my computer lol))

"Nope can't say that I have unfortunately. But I'll help you look for her!" Skye says as she imitates a gun and 'shoots' a little flame from her pointer finger in enthusiasm.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:15 pm

"whoa!" he said, jumping at the sight of her fingertips sparking a flame. "ummm, could a just... umm, put that away for a minute... please?" he stuttered out. he was always unconfortable with fire, especially people that loved to show it off. shaking the bad thoughts, he decides to run after damion. "come on! follow him!" he called to talbot and the new girl.

andwele

Sparkly Lover

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Demenic BlackHeart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:14 pm

damion followed the girl not acknoldgeing kaalem,then girl leading damion stopped and turned, damion mirrored her. she glared at all of theml, crossing her arms she asked abrubtly "do yu want something?" damion stood silenltly behind her no emotion appearing on his face
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games