Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Biggest Giveaway Guild. Free items and Gold!

Back to Guilds

The best way to make friends, have fun, and win gold and items. 

Tags: Free, Gold, Giveaway, Contests, Rich 

Reply T3h Giveaway!
START HERE: Welcome & Sign In. NEW RULES & BANNING SYSTEM! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter
  +1
View Results

remon-momo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:19 pm
oh and also, i'm fourteen and have only been on gaia for 3 months or so. i like it here.
i also like drawing like crazy and sleeping.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:48 pm
hey, im uber. im 15, male, and i live in hawaii. im always on gaia. but you guys are usually asleep, because when its 10:00 here its probably like 12:00. well, if theres anything else you wanna know about me, i guess you could just pm me.  

UBER-TRIBLADE

i_rule4u

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:03 pm
Hi I ish a 20 yr. old female...i like rock music and anime
dont know what to say other then that lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:14 pm
Dance is not what we do...
Hello! My name is Chibi-Tiffa-Chan. I am addicted to Gaia, not really, but in a sense. I love the Japanese language, mathematics, and physics. I am a dancer, and I have been on pointe for the past four years. However, due to an injury, I had to loose a whole year's worth of pointe and now I am back to square one. But that will not stop me! I am an avid book reader, and I am currently addicted to the Twilight series. I, like many others, am waiting with batted breath for Breaking Dawn and Midnight Sun. I have read all of the Harry Potter series, and I have read MANY other books. Most of them have been Japanese manga, however.

Please treat me nicely,
Chibi-Tiffa-Chan User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
...It's who we are.

Silver-Lined Clouds

Familiar Genius

3,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250

IanCC

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:23 pm
I'm Ian(both here and IRL).I'm 16 years old.I Live in Indonesia. I'm Addicted to gaia.I want to study japanese. I Love game, manga, and anime. My Favorite novels: Harry Potter Series
Nice to meet all of you here!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:28 pm
Hello there =]
Im Hime nice to meet you XP
Ok so im 18 and im from Australia
and im not interested in anime sweatdrop
but i am interested in : dancing singing GAIA [XP] badminton and a whole lot more =]
oh and i like meeting new people so dont be shy to talk to me
But I too can be shy redface but once you get to know me,I will prolly talk non stop lol.

Btw,Thanks for accepting me to the guild! heart  

glacialiis

Secondhand Sarahnade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:36 pm
Hello! I`m Miss Catastrophic. I`m a 13-year old Californian, starting 8th grade once summer is over. People say I act mature for my age. I`ve been a Gaian since 2006, but my old account got hacked. Bummer, eh? On this account, I`ve been here since July 26, 2007. (Which means my 1st Gaia birthday will be in 10 days! :]) I love to read fictional books, specifically mystery and teenage life kind of books. I also read Mangas.

I guess that`s pretty much it. [:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:36 pm
Hello.  

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

mangaoverdose

Fashionable Browser

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:10 pm
hello everyone!
technically i've been in this guild since a really long time but i've never actually done anything in here so i guess you can call me new biggrin
well, as you can see my name is mangaoverdose (manga, mango)
i'm 17, a soon-to-be-senior in high school gonk -so fast

i joined this guild pretty much out of curiousity not really because i wanted to win anything but still yay giveaways!
i hope to get to meet you all 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:01 am

Hello, I'm Koma Mitsukai Ketsueki. I'm 16, from the USA (Illinois!), and a bit obsessed with MC's razz I like to build computers, read Stephen King Novels, and try to win at these giveaway things to get my Gaia fix, if only for a while.

~Koma  

EXPLOSIVE CHEESECAKE

Bizoo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:53 pm
Hello. I'm Bizoo.
I joined Gaia a few months ago.
I live in England but am currently visiting Ottawa.
I LOVE Animals.
I almost live in front of my computer.And I hope to have lots of fun here :]]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:46 am
hello! *waves*

i'm indigomoonstar... i live in texas... i love playing on gaia when other responsibilities don't require my attention... i joined gaia in december of '05.

it's nice to meet you all... have a terrific day! whee  

indigomoonstar

call me CY

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:00 pm
whats up? call me CY. im just some guy who lives in the middle of nowhere. i skate, game, love to argue for no reason. hows it going people?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:24 pm
Hello everyone my name is dante known as green on gaia and just wanted to say yo  

YuGiOh Maker

SurfingPeach

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:35 am
hello my name is James and Im 15. I Have been on gaia since 1/06 and this is my new account  
T3h Giveaway!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games