Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Forbidden Love (Home Theatre) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:14 pm

Alita-520
Axel: That's not it! To show my child, that her father really does care!! I have no meaning of fighting you! I just want to see my child!

"Idiot, you just gave it away. Nobodies don't have feelings. *snap* they appeared in the arena where Xeggr and Alita faught. "Either you fight me or you run away and die anyways." Xeggr leaned on his staff. "Your choice."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:16 pm

bixyll walked up to sunset hill to watch the sunet he saw kairi there he wlaked up next to her " mind if i join ya?"

FallenLight262

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:17 pm

FallenLight262
Alita-520
Axel: That's not it! To show my child, that her father really does care!! I have no meaning of fighting you! I just want to see my child!

"Idiot, you just gave it away. Nobodies don't have feelings. *snap* they appeared in the arena where Xeggr and Alita faught. "Either you fight me or you run away and die anyways." Xeggr leaned on his staff. "Your choice."

Axel: Haven't you heard?? Love is not a feeling! IT"S A CHOICE!!! AND I CHOOSE TO LOVE ALITAAAAA!!!!! *lashes out at you* I DIE FOR HER! AND GUESS WHAT? I CHOOSE THAT AS WELL!!! IT"S NOT HOW I FEEL!!! IT MY CHOICE!!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:20 pm

FallenLight262
bixyll walked up to sunset hill to watch the sunet he saw kairi there he wlaked up next to her " mind if i join ya?"
sure.*watches the sunset* so alita and xeggr are ok right?

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:23 pm

Axel: I will not give up!!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:24 pm

The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"i dont know, they disappeared i cant sense them ne more. I hope there all right tho "

FallenLight262

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:26 pm

*from the sky above a water droped onto the floor creating a splash it was really from Axel's eyes*

Axel: AAAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:27 pm

Alita-520
FallenLight262
Alita-520

Axel: Haven't you heard?? Love is not a feeling! IT"S A CHOICE!!! AND I CHOOSE TO LOVE ALITAAAAA!!!!! *lashes out at you* I DIE FOR HER! AND GUESS WHAT? I CHOOSE THAT AS WELL!!! IT"S NOT HOW I FEEL!!! IT MY CHOICE!!!!!

"Bad choice." Xeggr de-summond his weapon. "But, I'll leave you since there's no point in this." *snap* Xeggr started to disappear. "If you really love her, then don't go near her." Xeggr then disappeared.

FallenLight262

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:30 pm

*Axel stoped and understood*

Xeggr? wheres Xeggr???
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:30 pm

FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"i dont know, they disappeared i cant sense them ne more. I hope there all right tho "
i hope they are ok?*looks at the ground sadly* it all because of me, i was not paiding attention and i told axel where to find alita. if she gets hurt, it because i messed up.

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:31 pm

XEGGR!?!?! *starts to cry*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:33 pm

The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

i hope they are ok?*looks at the ground sadly* it all because of me, i was not paiding attention and i told axel where to find alita. if she gets hurt, it because i messed up.

Xeggr appeared behind Kairi and Bixyll. "Wanna see the baby?"

FallenLight262

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:35 pm

*starts to fade away* xeggr.....take care of the baby *says to one of the nobodies* This is the childs name, Xiagler, tell Xeggr that- *starts to slip away*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:37 pm

FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

" umm sure y not"

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:38 pm

FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

yea.
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games