Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Battle between human and demon roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:44 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
After you swore to her father!"Aiko attacked Spawn."i wont let you take her away from me. i heard all about you spawn, everything. They talk about you a lot in heaven and how you should just go back to hell!"
*Spawn dodges the attack and kicks Aiko in the back, knocking him to the ground.*

"I don't know what you heard during your time in Heaven, but I don't take orders from Malebolgia anymore. In fact, I would give anything to see him dead."
Aiko gets up and looks at him."Your lieing....i know it....."
"I don't lie."
"yes, you do!" Aiko got up and got a gun out and started to shoot at Spawn. "i will not forget what i heard ever!"
*Spawn brings his cape up and it hardens to form a shield.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:46 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
After you swore to her father!"Aiko attacked Spawn."i wont let you take her away from me. i heard all about you spawn, everything. They talk about you a lot in heaven and how you should just go back to hell!"
*Spawn dodges the attack and kicks Aiko in the back, knocking him to the ground.*

"I don't know what you heard during your time in Heaven, but I don't take orders from Malebolgia anymore. In fact, I would give anything to see him dead."
"I don't lie."
"yes, you do!" Aiko got up and got a gun out and started to shoot at Spawn. "i will not forget what i heard ever!"
Aiko runs over to Angel and pickes her up. He started to shoot at Spawn while carring Angel.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:51 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"I don't lie."
Aiko runs over to Angel and pickes her up. He started to shoot at Spawn while carring Angel.
*Spawn disappears into the ground and then comes up behind Aiko. He puts his hand on Aiko's head.*

"Sleep."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:57 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"I don't lie."
*Spawn disappears into the ground and then comes up behind Aiko. He puts his hand on Aiko's head.*

"Sleep."
Aiko falls down with Angel in his arms and sleeps.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:00 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Sleep."
*He grabs them in his arms and takes them back to the church. When they get there, he lays Angel down on the bed and sits Aiko down in a chair. He uses his chains to tie him up.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:04 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Sleep."
*He grabs them in his arms and takes them back to the church. When they get there, he lays Angel down on the bed and sits Aiko down in a chair. He uses his chains to tie him up.*
Angel wakes up a little bit later and aiko wakes up and trys to escape. when he sees Angel is awake he yells at her"RUN! GET AWAY FROM HERE!!!!" Angel looks at him. She didnt know what to do.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:11 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Sleep."
Angel wakes up a little bit later and aiko wakes up and trys to escape. when he sees Angel is awake he yells at her"RUN! GET AWAY FROM HERE!!!!" Angel looks at him. She didnt know what to do.
*He knocks Aiko out.*

"Shut up you little cretin."

*He looks at Angel.*

"I'm sorry Angel. I had to do it. He tried to attack me."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:09 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Sleep."
*He knocks Aiko out.*

*He looks at Angel.*

Angel started to cry"whats going on?" She looks at Spawn and Aiko."i remember Aiko wraped his arms around me then now i wake up and i dont get whats going on."She buryed her head in her hands and was crying.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:50 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*He knocks Aiko out.*

*He looks at Angel.*

Angel started to cry"whats going on?" She looks at Spawn and Aiko."i remember Aiko wraped his arms around me then now i wake up and i dont get whats going on."She buryed her head in her hands and was crying.
"He believes I'm going to take you to Malebolgia. He thinks I'm lying about wanting to protect you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:00 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*He knocks Aiko out.*

*He looks at Angel.*

"He believes I'm going to take you to Malebolgia. He thinks I'm lying about wanting to protect you."
"but....your not....."Angel looks at Aiko"i wish he never remember what he heard"Angel falls back down on the bed and crys herself to sleep.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:27 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*He knocks Aiko out.*

*He looks at Angel.*

"but....your not....."Angel looks at Aiko"i wish he never remember what he heard"Angel falls back down on the bed and crys herself to sleep.
*Spawn just stands in fornt of Aiko, keeping an eye on him.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:36 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*He knocks Aiko out.*

*He looks at Angel.*

Aiko wakes up and then he trys to move and escape."let me go"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:40 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"I suggest you stay quiet. I don't know what you heard, but whatever they said was a lie."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:43 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"I suggest you stay quiet. I don't know what you heard, but whatever they said was a lie."
"they told me everything! they told me how the only way you could come back here is if you obeyed him. of all people. him! so i dont trust you to be around Angel. I will not forget what they said to make things better or easyer."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:47 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"they told me everything! they told me how the only way you could come back here is if you obeyed him. of all people. him! so i dont trust you to be around Angel. I will not forget what they said to make things better or easyer."
"I'll admit, I did agree to lead his army of darkness. But once I learned what his true plot for me was, I turned against him and killed the demon he left in charge of me. The damn thing keeps coming back though."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games