Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:55 am
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

The girl became unfrozen, and then turned around. She watched the fire burning the houses down and the dead bodies on the ground, in huge blood puddles. The ghostly sounds of children screaming, laughing and crying now filled the air. Light gray shapes zoomed around her, fog rose and drifted around the hill. This girl's face was covered in cuts and bruises, and her dress was torn up, it was also burned in some spots. She raised her hand to tuck her hair around her ear and spoke in a sad voice, "You don't think I am evil now, do you?" She cocked her head, and with her big eyes stared at Zexion.

Zexion examined everything that was happening and then examined Deruku. He figured out tht she was the cause of this horrible incident. Zexion knelt down beside her and said, "No, I think your just overwhealmed."

Xeggr was upstairs now and laid her upon the bed. He checked her scar and noticed that some of the stitches were loose and blood was around the wound more. She lost blood which made her dalusional and made her either see, hear, or think things. It looks like she lost much blood from this wound on her back. I better get it stitched. Xeggr got all the materials and began to perform the stitching.

Suddenly, there was a flashback. Zexion and Deruku were both in it, watching her past...

"Deruku, honey.." A woman said, "We found out that you injured a child in school today. He's in the hospital, he may not make it."
"It was an accident! Just listen! I was goin-" the woman cut in "No! You did it on purpose! I know it, you need to stop this!"
Deruku lifted her hands and blasted the woman against the wall, some blood started to drip from the back of her head. "Mom.. You're like everyone else.. Everyone else in this neighborhood, everyone else in school." She paused and put her hand down. "You're like everyone in the world. Cruel, not understanding.. And, worst of all, not lovable! Why was I even born, if I have been tortured my whole life!? Life, it's a big game..." Deruku looked at her mom, but she wasn't moving. A man, apparently her dad, walked through the door with a knife. "Deruku, I'll say this once, and only once. Just try and cool off, empty your mind an-" "NO!!" She screamed. "You're trying to kill me! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Deruku started to run for the door, but her dad threw the knife and it hit the back of her leg. She tripped and pulled out the blade, tears filled her eyes and she got up to get back at him. He was behind her and threw her out the front door then yelled, "Don't you ever come back you... You piece of sh*t!!!" She continued to cry softly on the ground, with sand sticking in her wound. Deruku saw someone having a small fire in their backyard with their family, laughing and playing. Screaming, running around, then the little baby tripped face flat onto the ground and began to cry. Deruku slowly walked towards the fire, the people saw the shine of the knife and ran for cover. She quickly took a log and lunged it towards her house, to finally hear screams from all around her. The wind blew, the fire spread, people were burning alive... It was like hell. The flashback ends.

Deruku looked at Zexion, then said slowly, "That's my p-past..." she turned around and started to walk the other way, near the edge of the cliff. She looked up at the moon again, stopped, and spoke once more, "My parents, everyone I knew... Hated me. They FEARED me, they tortured me, and they laughed, joked around, beat me..." Deruku shook her head and she was now choking on the words. "I have been scared many times, mentally and physically."

"I'm not like that to you though," he stood up and put his right hand on her left shoulder. "And I promise I'll never do things like that to you, ever. Alright?"

"I know." She looked down at the ground. "I need to show you something else..."

They were suddenly in a forest, it was another flashback. Deruku was running as fast as she could through the forest, running from someone in a black coat. She arrived at a dead end, turned around to see the person standing there waiting for her to say or do something. It held out its hand and said, "Come with me, somewhere where you won't be hurt anymore." Deruku slowly reached out towards the hand and they both appeared in a big room. "It's ok child." It spoke again, "Everything is alright..." it took off its hood. He had semi-long silver hair, and glittering orange eyes. "Where am I?" Deruku asked. "I said your somewhere safe. Now, child, let us find somewhere where you can stay. My name is Xemnas." he grinned and took Deruku's hand, they both walked upstairs. Xemnas sighed and spoke, "I don't know where you will stay, all of the rooms are taken.. Hmm.."

The flashback ends again, and Deruku looked at Zexion. "That's how it started, that's why I live at the castle now. But, bad things also happened that week.."

"Good things as well too. We both met, and that's all that matters. Don't worry about your, don't worry about your future, think now. Cuz that you'll ever have." Zexion walked closer to Deruku and wrapped on arm around her.

"But, it's hard for me to let things in my past go.. Especially the horrible stuff. I can try to forget." She sighed heavily, and leaned on Zexion a little.

In Deruku's room, she started to cry, because she hated having flashbacks of her past about her parents. "No." She said faintly in her deep sleep. It was one of those dreams where you want to wake up, but can't, unless someone shakes you really hard.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:57 am
BerryRikku
Larxene continued to look around

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:59 am
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Suddenly, there was a flashback. Zexion and Deruku were both in it, watching her past...

"Deruku, honey.." A woman said, "We found out that you injured a child in school today. He's in the hospital, he may not make it."
"It was an accident! Just listen! I was goin-" the woman cut in "No! You did it on purpose! I know it, you need to stop this!"
Deruku lifted her hands and blasted the woman against the wall, some blood started to drip from the back of her head. "Mom.. You're like everyone else.. Everyone else in this neighborhood, everyone else in school." She paused and put her hand down. "You're like everyone in the world. Cruel, not understanding.. And, worst of all, not lovable! Why was I even born, if I have been tortured my whole life!? Life, it's a big game..." Deruku looked at her mom, but she wasn't moving. A man, apparently her dad, walked through the door with a knife. "Deruku, I'll say this once, and only once. Just try and cool off, empty your mind an-" "NO!!" She screamed. "You're trying to kill me! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Deruku started to run for the door, but her dad threw the knife and it hit the back of her leg. She tripped and pulled out the blade, tears filled her eyes and she got up to get back at him. He was behind her and threw her out the front door then yelled, "Don't you ever come back you... You piece of sh*t!!!" She continued to cry softly on the ground, with sand sticking in her wound. Deruku saw someone having a small fire in their backyard with their family, laughing and playing. Screaming, running around, then the little baby tripped face flat onto the ground and began to cry. Deruku slowly walked towards the fire, the people saw the shine of the knife and ran for cover. She quickly took a log and lunged it towards her house, to finally hear screams from all around her. The wind blew, the fire spread, people were burning alive... It was like hell. The flashback ends.

Deruku looked at Zexion, then said slowly, "That's my p-past..." she turned around and started to walk the other way, near the edge of the cliff. She looked up at the moon again, stopped, and spoke once more, "My parents, everyone I knew... Hated me. They FEARED me, they tortured me, and they laughed, joked around, beat me..." Deruku shook her head and she was now choking on the words. "I have been scared many times, mentally and physically."

"I'm not like that to you though," he stood up and put his right hand on her left shoulder. "And I promise I'll never do things like that to you, ever. Alright?"

They were suddenly in a forest, it was another flashback. Deruku was running as fast as she could through the forest, running from someone in a black coat. She arrived at a dead end, turned around to see the person standing there waiting for her to say or do something. It held out its hand and said, "Come with me, somewhere where you won't be hurt anymore." Deruku slowly reached out towards the hand and they both appeared in a big room. "It's ok child." It spoke again, "Everything is alright..." it took off its hood. He had semi-long silver hair, and glittering orange eyes. "Where am I?" Deruku asked. "I said your somewhere safe. Now, child, let us find somewhere where you can stay. My name is Xemnas." he grinned and took Deruku's hand, they both walked upstairs. Xemnas sighed and spoke, "I don't know where you will stay, all of the rooms are taken.. Hmm.."

The flashback ends again, and Deruku looked at Zexion. "That's how it started, that's why I live at the castle now. But, bad things also happened that week.."

"Good things as well too. We both met, and that's all that matters. Don't worry about your, don't worry about your future, think now. Cuz that you'll ever have." Zexion walked closer to Deruku and wrapped on arm around her.

"But, it's hard for me to let things in my past go.. Especially the horrible stuff. I can try to forget." She sighed heavily, and leaned on Zexion a little.

In Deruku's room, she started to cry, because she hated having flashbacks of her past about her parents. "No." She said faintly in her deep sleep. It was one of those dreams where you want to wake up, but can't, unless someone shakes you really hard.

Zexion looked down at her. "I'm here for you. I may be all darkness, but I'm all Nobody as well." He stood in front of her now. "Send in everything you've ever hated in your life real in this area. I'm gonna destroy everything that ever made you cry." Darkness now emitted around Zexion with fury.

Xeggr saw that she began to cry and knew that she would be alright since Zexion was there with her. He continued to stitch as he talked to himself, "Your lucky. You have everything that I've ever wanted..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:07 am
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Zexion looked down at her. "I'm here for you. I may be all darkness, but I'm all Nobody as well." He stood in front of her now. "Send in everything you've ever hated in your life real in this area. I'm gonna destroy everything that ever made you cry." Darkness now emitted around Zexion with fury.

Xeggr saw that she began to cry and knew that she would be alright since Zexion was there with her. He continued to stitch as he talked to himself, "Your lucky. You have everything that I've ever wanted..."

Deruku crossed her arms in front of her chest, the wind blew harder this time and shapes started to appear behind her in the distance. Her parents, kids from school, and many strangers that laughed at her on the street. The only thing that stood next to her was her pet wolf, that her parents killed to stop Deruku's anger, which didn't work. One long sword and a devil-tail scythe appeared in Deruku's hands. She kept her eyes closed and said, "Let's go.."

((Devil-tailed scythe: http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/8713/deviltailedscythetm0.png
The tail is too big, but I tried to get everything right ^^))  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:29 am
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Deruku crossed her arms in front of her chest, the wind blew harder this time and shapes started to appear behind her in the distance. Her parents, kids from school, and many strangers that laughed at her on the street. The only thing that stood next to her was her pet wolf, that her parents killed to stop Deruku's anger, which didn't work. One long sword and a devil-tail scythe appeared in Deruku's hands. She kept her eyes closed and said, "Let's go.."

((Devil-tailed scythe: http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/8713/deviltailedscythetm0.png

Zexion turned and saw the rampage. They all had eyes of glowing bright red. Zexion summond HIS weapon.
((what could it be? I know it...))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:33 am
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Zexion turned and saw the rampage. They all had eyes of glowing bright red. Zexion summond HIS weapon.

((Dun dun duuuun))
Deruku turned around, and looked down at her pet, he was growling fiercely. His sharp claws ready to kill, and his fangs ready to bite. She closed her eyes again and concentrated very hard, the scythe began to glow a blood red.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:45 am
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

((Dun dun duuuun))
Deruku turned around, and looked down at her pet, he was growling fiercely. His sharp claws ready to kill, and his fangs ready to bite. She closed her eyes again and concentrated very hard, the scythe began to glow a blood red.

Zexion held out his small kunai knife as if he was ready to kill. He pretty much was but he waited pateintly for the right moment to strike.
(( http://i7.tinypic.com/2i0dc9u.jpg ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:52 am
((That's so awesome eek ))
Weapons appeared in the hands of the enemies. Some of them started to run forward, and others waited for the right moment. Deruku's body started to mist away, the wolf started to whimper, and the people still ran. The ground began to shake and crack open, flames spit out from those cracks. The mist from Deruku turned into a poison gas, that suffocated the first row of victims.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:13 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
Weapons appeared in the hands of the enemies. Some of them started to run forward, and others waited for the right moment. Deruku's body started to mist away, the wolf started to whimper, and the people still ran. The ground began to shake and crack open, flames spit out from those cracks. The mist from Deruku turned into a poison gas, that suffocated the first row of victims.

Zexion tore his sleeve and wrapped it around his mouth and nose. He held his dagger and then charged. Running throuh the mist of the blind victums, he slashed away with his weapon with darkness emitting arounf him. He was done with the second row.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:38 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
BerryRikku
Larxene continued to look around
((thank you))larxene walked around trying to find xeggr again. she had lefted him to get something and he disappeared.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:56 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Zexion tore his sleeve and wrapped it around his mouth and nose. He held his dagger and then charged. Running throuh the mist of the blind victums, he slashed away with his weapon with darkness emitting arounf him. He was done with the second row.

Lava began to flow from the ground, and people were melting away. Deruku went back to herself again, and lay on the ground trying to get back up again.

~With Deruku + Xeggr~
Deruku was trying to wake up by herself, but it was almost impossible.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:42 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Lava began to flow from the ground, and people were melting away. Deruku went back to herself again, and lay on the ground trying to get back up again.

~With Deruku + Xeggr~

Zexion turned back and walked silenty to her. He looked down at her and reached out his hand. "Their gone, I promise you..."

Xeggr finished stitching and saw the stress and torture still on her face. Hurry up Zexion  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:56 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

~With Deruku + Xeggr~

Zexion turned back and walked silenty to her. He looked down at her and reached out his hand. "Their gone, I promise you..."

Xeggr finished stitching and saw the stress and torture still on her face. Hurry up Zexion

She reached out for his hand, but went right through it. "It feels like there's one more person.. I can't think of who it is though." Her body was starting to fade away again, "Zexion?" Deruku said, while her voice was trailing off.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:40 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

~With Deruku + Xeggr~

She reached out for his hand, but went right through it. "It feels like there's one more person.. I can't think of who it is though." Her body was starting to fade away again, "Zexion?" Deruku said, while her voice was trailing off.

"Heh....it's probably me." He held the dagger up to his throat.  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:20 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

~With Deruku + Xeggr~

"Heh....it's probably me." He held the dagger up to his throat.

She still sounded like a ghost, but this time, her voice sounded as if she was in pain. "Zexion! No!!" Deruku put her cold hand through Zexion's hands, then time froze.

Deruku's body jumped, then her breathing sped up. "Zexion..... No..." Tears started to fall from her eyes again. "Please...." She sighed heavily.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games