Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasark_Tamaru

Familiar Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:52 pm
Kasark slashes with his katana, severing four arms at once, and he himself becomes electrically charged as he channels his energy through his body. As an arm grabs him, it fries up, surging through it to another, and forms a chain reaction, frying most of the zombies and charging up the room except for where Fira and Kokoro are.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:59 pm
Glancing around Fira’s eyes finally landed on the door. “I think that’s our only way out.” She started forward towards the door knocking what was left of the zombie arms away from her with her staff as she slipped past them to the door. She paused for a moment looking up at the eye on the door and raised her brows a little disturbed that it was watching her before she reached for the knob and turned it, opening the door.  

Fira the Phoenix

Kai_Strauss

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:48 pm
Renka sighed, "Just what kind of library is this? I should of got a clue when I saw that strange librarian thing..." he wondered if it was any safer on the first floor now that he thought about it, that librarian might be angry he knocked over a bookshelf down there.. I'll just have to force open one of the doors between this floor and the first floor then.. he thought as he jumped from shelf to shelf in attempt to escape the hyenas and other beasts.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:30 pm
Kasark followed Fira, through the door, somewhat wondering where it went. He looked around their surroundings, looking out for any dangers that might be lurking about.  

Kasark_Tamaru

Familiar Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Kai_Strauss

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:19 pm
User Image
Renka cursed under his breath and paused, looking at the birds and other beasts, he let his wings burst from his back and his hair changed to a deeper blue, almost black. "I mean no harm to you.." his wings were half open as he inched back, though he had sort of communicated with animals before, he wasn't sure if anything was the same inside this place..

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:51 am
Fira glanced around the room her eyes landing on the food set on the table. Her brows raised but she took a step back from the table before she continued to glance around the room for some sort of door. Though the smell of the food intrigued her nose and taste buds, she was now becoming rather wary of this place as she looked for another door to go through and bypass the food which could very well be another trap. Then something dawned on her and she looked back at table set up. One, two, three… four? Why were their four places set up? There was only three of them who would the fourth setting be for?

That fact she just realized twinge a nerve in her before she stepped further into the room still looking for another door, or hidden door.  

Fira the Phoenix

Kai_Strauss

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:33 pm
User Image
As the shelf he was on was raised, Renka fully spread his wings and jumped off just before the minotaur threw it. He aimed for the shaft and tried to fly up in it to avoid the shelf pieces as it broke from the impact, but got hit with a few shards of wood in his leg and a wing. "Darn beasts..." he grunted as he continued up to the next floor and rested on the edge of the door, leaning against the cool metal as he pulled the splinters out.. His wing wasn't too bad, but it was definitely gonna hurt to walk, so he decided to rest for a few more moments hoping it was a bit safer in the shaft for now..

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:45 pm
Fira sighed finding no other way out of the room before she finally pulled out a chair from the table set up with food and sat down. Though she didn’t touch the food rather folded her arms and huffed, “Well I’m still not going to touch the food and I’m not going back the way we came with all the zombie hands.”  

Fira the Phoenix

Kai_Strauss

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:50 pm
User Image
Relieved as he rested, Renka used some leftover bandages that he had in a pocket to bind his wounded leg. Looking up at the phlegm for a moment after he finished with his leg, wondering what beast was up there, but going with his better judgment he slid off his spot and started to glide down the shaft. "I'm to hungry to go through this kind of stuff..."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:16 pm
User Image
Renka spun down the shaft and flew into the first floor, going fast enough to quickly leave the cursed library.

((exit to Docks))  

Kai_Strauss

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas