Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:17 am
Minielf
You like gay guys as well Kyo? My god you're a curious gal. I hope you don't like ultra hardcore gay guys-you know the ones who hate gals. If you liked them as well then I'd consider you to be wierd. ninja

yes I like gay guyes. maybe I am a curious gal and maybe 'm a normal gal lots fo girls like gay guyes if they hate me I'll make them like me as a friend  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:52 am
kyoslove74
Minielf
You like gay guys as well Kyo? My god you're a curious gal. I hope you don't like ultra hardcore gay guys-you know the ones who hate gals. If you liked them as well then I'd consider you to be wierd. ninja

yes I like gay guyes. maybe I am a curious gal and maybe 'm a normal gal lots fo girls like gay guyes if they hate me I'll make them like me as a friend

I dont mind gays as long as they dont go all gay on me >.> as in gays that act like a girl and then complain about how everybody hates them and thinks thier unnatural.

Which normally means i only stand bi's because thier the normalest same gender lovers that dont go all 'i wish i wasnt a man/women' on me >.>

Flammable Bait

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:56 am
SurvivingPyrodoxManiac...
kyoslove74
Minielf

I dont mind gays as long as they dont go all gay on me >.> as in gays that act like a girl and then complain about how everybody hates them and thinks thier unnatural.

Which normally means i only stand bi's because thier the normalest same gender lovers that dont go all 'i wish i wasnt a man/women' on me >.>

I do not like bisexual girls very much , bisexual guyes ok, gay okay lesbioans okay i guess  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:13 pm
kyoslove74
kyoslove74
Minielf

I do not like bisexual girls very much , bisexual guyes ok, gay okay lesbioans okay i guess

Bi girls are sluts.  

Flammable Bait

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:10 pm
kyoslove74
kyoslove74
Minielf

Bi girls are sluts.

they can't help how they feel but sometimes I don't know  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:55 pm
kyoslove74
kyoslove74
kyoslove74
Minielf

Bi girls are sluts.

You seem to be sort of like a Bi, so what you're feeling right now maybe is what most bis feel.  

Minielf

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:31 pm
Minielf
kyoslove74
kyoslove74

Bi girls are sluts.

You seem to be sort of like a Bi, so what you're feeling right now maybe is what most bis feel.

you know what a bi is like me acting sorta like a bi hmmm interesting  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:09 am
Bis are sluts to me because they dont settle down O_o when they get a boyfriend they start tongue raping all the girls, and when they have a boyfriend they get all close and personal with the males o_O' not because of how they feel.  

Flammable Bait

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:15 am
Bis are sluts to me because they dont settle down O_o when they get a boyfriend they start tongue raping all the girls, and when they have a boyfriend they get all close and personal with the males o_O' not because of how they feel.

hmm I understand where your coming from dammit that whore is turning me into a bi I told myself that i would never ever be like her  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:33 am
kyoslove74

hmm I understand where your coming from dammit that whore is turning me into a bi I told myself that i would never ever be like her

Your not being like her o_O If you really are Bi then the world and i have to just accept it O_o and it's not BEING LIKE HER, it's more...you realising yourself that you can like males and females in the same way at all angles. plus i dont hate sluts, i just think they shouldnt be sluts. xp

Good luck with geting that all well and sorted biggrin

Flammable Bait

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:39 am
kyoslove74

Your not being like her o_O If you really are Bi then the world and i have to just accept it O_o and it's not BEING LIKE HER, it's more...you realising yourself that you can like males and females in the same way at all angles. plus i dont hate sluts, i just think they shouldnt be sluts. xp

aa I don't wanna become a slut  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:45 am
kyoslove74
kyoslove74

XD sorry....

Im just really stereotypical >.>  

Flammable Bait

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:25 pm
kyoslove74
kyoslove74

XD sorry....

you shouldn't be ti won't be good when someone steroe types you ansd you make it worse by stereotyping them  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:47 pm
kyoslove74
kyoslove74

XD sorry....

It's not good stereotyping all bis as sluts, specially women. Just because a girl is somehow attracted to both men and women doesn't mean she is willing to have sex with both, which is what sluts essentially do. Hell, if we went by your description of a bi being a slut then Niph is a slut as well isn't she? She's in an intimate relationship with a girl yet I heard her say she likes guys as well.  

Minielf

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:12 am
Thanks 'elfy for bringing me up.

CH, I'd rather you didn't stereotype quite like that.

Being still very confused right now, I'd rather not be labelled like that. stare

I would say more, but I think I'll say too much.

@Kyo - I hope you manage to sort your feelings out. =) It's hard, I can tell from my own experience, but good luck and persevere. 3nodding  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games