Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:42 pm
Miles dismounted his Nienna and headed over to Yousei. He passed Marten and glanced over to him. "I'm not stupid you know," He whispered, brushing past. He came to Yousei and smiled. "Sorry to have scared you back there" He said simply, pointing with his thumb to Eden  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:20 pm
Seg slowly shook his head as he realized he was now alone in the cave. Clearing the cobwebs from his brain, the ringing of that whistle leaving his ears he glanced around. "There is...no one here? How long was I...?"

Sighing he clenched his fist. "That...was a dragon whistle. One of the most...evil tools ever created to battle dragonkin. If I ever come in contact with that priest again I'm..."

He closes his eyes tightly before reopening them with a soft flash of light. "It's a risk I'm willing to take. That crew is much stronger then I have ever thought. The others will need my help."

Walking outside he slowly got down on all fours and dissapeared behind a bright red light. Bones cracking and shifting feeling the air moments later a large red and silver dragon stepped from the fading light. Snorting some smoke rings he nodded. "Now...to find them." Smelling the air he tried to pick up Karusu's scent...he felt a little silly but...it was the easiest way to track them.

After a few moments, his senses lit up as he recognized the familar silver scent. With a large push of his hinquarters he leapt into the sky and spread his great wings taking off into the blue.  

Raniak

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gredar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:47 pm
Marten smiled at Miles statement. Miles was sharp as ever. 'He's wrong, he's very stupid.' The voice somewhat stunned Marten. It had never been openly hostile before. He's not, he's just young. I will have to be more careful around him. He turned his mind towards Miles. "What are you talking about?" he asked innocently. He could probably pull off the whole innocent routine well enough. If he told Miles he was too wounded to fly (which was true) he might get away with it, and if not... well, Miles would hate him reguardless of whether he told the truth or got caught in the lie.

Mentally he ran through all the spells he knew that related to relationships. There were a few potions he knew or had read enough about that he could probably make, one for hatred, one for lust, one for desire, and a few crazier ones that would simply cause someone to halucinate when they saw someone. Those were useless to him though... he was probably the only one here who knew them, and anyways he didn't have even half the reagents he would need. A few telepathic spells had promise, but since both Yousei and Miles knew magic they would know it was him. He cursed softly, he would have to go the mortal route.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:12 pm
Witium dismounted his Neinna too and looked over to Marten with a look of confusion before looking to Karasu, "Who are these people!?" He chuckled at his own remark and turned back to Marten, "Hey there buddy, my names Witium." He extended his hand to the newcommer and smiled, "Welcome aboard, oh and if ya betray us we'll kill ya. Sorry for the remark it just happens too often."

A sharp smile formed on his face before looking to the rest of them, "So what was with that explosion in this area?"  

kroska
Vice Captain

Vaginal Buttsex

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:39 pm
"Well," Idox said, reproachfully. "There is a way to track them, but it would be subtle, and only one person would be able to track all the dragons. We can't really track one for each of us." Idox frowned. "I'm sorry. I really am useless, aren't I?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:11 pm
Marten looked at Idox. "Not at all. Thats still more than I can do. Once we settle things here I'll take you to mark one of them, assuming my wings can support more than one person." Turning to Witium he held out his hand. "I'm Marten, a healer and mage... can't use a sword though. I barely know which end to grab. Nice to meet you. I didn't see any explosion though."  

Gredar

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:56 am
Witium smiled and nodded after taking away his hand. He looked back to the mountian, "Then what are those?" He pointed to the giant gayping holes in the mountain itself, "Goblins?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:28 am
Marten turned, facing the directing Witium pointed. "I didn't see those. Yousei and I had to get out of there fast, all we saw was alot of dragon corpses. That half-giant was doing something with magic in the ground though, he might have used enough to do that. I don't think the priest was powerful enough to do that, he seemed like the type to use very precise magic, and the skeletal guy didn't do anything so I doubt its him."  

Gredar

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:05 am
Witium turned to Marten and put on a hand on the hilt of his sword, "A half giant and skeletal man hmm." He put a hand on his chin and looked back to the mountain, "I thought I killed that guy, guess he was too stupid to die."

He unsheathed his sword and tapped it against his shoulder idoly. He looked over to Yousei and Karasu, "So, did you guys really run into Sagor and Kraid again?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:02 pm
As Witium began to question Yousei and Karasu, Marten turned to Idox. "I think they're safe for now. Do you want to go mark one of the others now?" He wasn't sure he could fly with another person, but this mission would serve two purposes at once. First, it would mark Seg for rescue, and it would also let him get close enough to a dragon corpse that he could cut some wing leather for a stronger pair. Dragon wings would be stronger, he was sure.  

Gredar

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:00 pm
Miles back straightened up at his brothers name. He spun on his heel and looked to Marten. "Where'd they head off to?" He demanded, gripping the rope accross his chest. He adjusted his weapon and fidgeted nervously with the strap securing his boomerang.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:31 pm
Marten shrugged. "I dunno. My ribs were mostly smashed when we left, I was barely able to concentrate enough to get Yousei and myself out of there. They're probably still near the caves though. We're not far, it was a short flight." He twitched his wings. "We could probably still catch them if Karasu can take more than two passengers."  

Gredar

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:19 pm
Witium climbed on top of Karasu and patted her side, "Alright, lets go. Onward we go, arise Ms. Dragon." He looked of into the distance, "we can still catch up." A sparkling determiation filled his eyes as he grinned.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:36 pm
"I can help," Idox said, confidently. Idox played a quick, upbeat tune on his lyre. The wind began to pick up. "As long as I'm playing, the wind will go in the same direction Karasu flies. It'll make it easier on Karasu."  

Vaginal Buttsex

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:03 am
.:.Witium, stay put!!!.:.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games