Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:39 pm
(YES!!!! I don't have to be Kairi any more WOOOOT *clears throat* ok, Sora's part)

Sora grin at Kairi, he was happy she was into his plan!!!

Riku glanced at both of them then sighed, "Ok, I guess, we'll go, but we have to be careful." Sora took on a serious exterior and nodded his head in agreement with Riku. "We can't just rush into the castle, you know," implied Riku, "We don't know what exactly is going on, it be bad if we popped up before the guys could get a chance to sway Xemnas to help us. So its very important that we not get cought once we get there."

Just then a portal opened and out stepped Roxas, Xia, Axel and Kazen. Xia had a massive amount of heartless notted into tight vines and root like ropes. A few heartless still looked half frozen from kazen's attacks.

Axel stood proud and tall cooing, "Guess who's back!!!"

Sora smirked, "And its about time too. We were just about to leave!!"

Roxas walked up to the group sheepishly, after seeing Destiny Island and what became of it, he wasn't to sure of how to react to the rest of the group.
"Hey guys," was all he managed to mutter.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:46 pm
(Yea, i am not very good at playing original characters but i decided to help take the load off! I will do my best!)
*Kairi looked at Roxas*

"Are you okay, Roxas?"  

DemiTHEChipmunk

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Autobiographer 200

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:04 pm
Xia smiled a bit at Sora as well but couldn't help but think he used to be their enemy. "Hey guys, so what's the plan now?" she asked with a grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:07 pm
(sighs sweet releaf that wait is lifted xp )

Kairi's voice knocked Roxas out of his thoughts, he glanced up at her, "Hmm? Oh yeah, I... I'm fine." He tried to put up a smile. unforetunetly for Roxas, he was so bad at lieing. You'd think all that time being in the organization would have carved his skills at faking things, but despite their diferences, he was a lot like Sora.

Speaking of one clumsy bernett head, Sora walked straight up to Kazen with a curious face.

"Hey, who are you?" he asked  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:08 pm
The Sphinxyness
Xia smiled a bit at Sora as well but couldn't help but think he used to be their enemy. "Hey guys, so what's the plan now?" she asked with a grin.

Riku, turns to her, "Well, right now we're talking about going to the world that never was, we need to check up on Namine and Seraph!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:12 pm
"Alright." replied Xia with a smile, curious on how everything was going as well.  

The Sphinxyness

triox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:54 am
a dark figure apeared from a plume of smoke"this place looks so familiar...have i been brought to the past...."the the man said."and who might you be"the man said as he looked at the people infront of him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:40 am
Tokyoanimefan
Naminé looked strangely at him. This could work out in my favor "I will help, but with one condition as well as a question: why do you need a Wall of Hearts?"

"I can't remember how long ago it was that my world was destroyed by the heartless, because of me. Every person, every heart in that world was blinded by light as though it were thick as darkness. I opened the keyhole, and I followed the darkness to traverse town. In the darkness, I lost many memories, parts of my heart tore away by the violent abyss.
Then, when the old man who took me in tried to expreiment with my heart, every memory I had was wiped clean and my heart was locked shut."
Hael threw the silver heart back into the swirling mass, and played one final song on his organ.

"What was taken from me would certainly be headed to Kingdom Hearts, to complete itself. I must do the same, but I cannot contain those memories as long as my original heart is locked. The Wall of Hearts will ensure that I capture the correct memories, perhaps even parts of my home world." He finished the song, and stood back up. "I could do it without you, but it would take too long and I might miss some peices. You understand the importance of being whole, so I asked for your help. The hearts are ready, the rest is up to you."  

bluepandada

Overlord of Night- Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:58 pm
Kazen bowed to Sora. "Ah, so you're Sora," he said. "My name is Kazen. I'm... working with you, let's leave it at that. I want to take down the Organization, but... it appears we have a bigger problem." He looked around. "This is a rather large group. Impressive."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:15 pm
NaminĂ© nodded. "Yes...I will help you." She looked away, mostly in shame. She, too, longed to be whole. But that would mean leaving behind the life she had now. She wasnted to be her own person, not part of another. "Can you do me a favor, though?" she asked. "You see, remember the two that I was with in Hollow Bastian and Twilight Town? Well, they've been taken... I need help to get them back. I lack the...fighting ability...to return them."  

Countess Valentine

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:15 pm
((Chaos- I know that but that doesn't mean I still can't used the dark protals on them to drop them off somewhere else such as the dungeon of their new HQ))

Naixen smiled a bit from Draxhirc's laugh. "That's good to hear..." she stated. "Your going to have to sit tight here for a while until I can figure out a way for you to escape. I was only able to get Namine out but I can still keep contact with her for you." she informed looking around her a couple of times just to make sure no one was listening then heard something back at where Xemnas was still in.

With haste she opened a portal and stuck her hand inside searching around in it's dark depths then with all her might after grabing on a piece of clothing. With that she pulled Karin before her on to the floor closing the portal before Xemnas would notice any change. "Who are you?" Naixen asked looking at Karin oddly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:03 am
Tokyoanimefan
Naminé nodded. "Yes...I will help you." She looked away, mostly in shame. She, too, longed to be whole. But that would mean leaving behind the life she had now. She wasnted to be her own person, not part of another. "Can you do me a favor, though?" she asked. "You see, remember the two that I was with in Hollow Bastian and Twilight Town? Well, they've been taken... I need help to get them back. I lack the...fighting ability...to return them."

Hael fixed his tie and placed his hands inside his pockets. As he stepped toward Namine, she could see his eyes had glazed over with a silvery fog.
"I can fix my gummi ship to help us save them. I'll prepare it now while you tell the hearts they need to wait outside Kingdom Hearts for me. We must hurry, for the sake of your friends, and my memories. Once we rescue them, you can take control of the gummi ship while I return here to continue my work."
He rushed out of the room, pulling a spanner and a pair of goggles from a pocket of darkness as he entered his gummi garage.  

bluepandada

DemiTHEChipmunk

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:25 pm
Alchemy Puppet
((Chaos- I know that but that doesn't mean I still can't used the dark protals on them to drop them off somewhere else such as the dungeon of their new HQ))

Naixen smiled a bit from Draxhirc's laugh. "That's good to hear..." she stated. "Your going to have to sit tight here for a while until I can figure out a way for you to escape. I was only able to get Namine out but I can still keep contact with her for you." she informed looking around her a couple of times just to make sure no one was listening then heard something back at where Xemnas was still in.

With haste she opened a portal and stuck her hand inside searching around in it's dark depths then with all her might after grabing on a piece of clothing. With that she pulled Karin before her on to the floor closing the portal before Xemnas would notice any change. "Who are you?" Naixen asked looking at Karin oddly.

Before Karin could know what just happened she was pulled into a portal and stood before Naixen.

"Um..I'm Karin. I came here to help you guys but i was shocked to see my brother standing before me that i forgot what i was doing!"

Karin looked around and saw Draxhirc and realized where she was.

"Your Draxhirc right." She turned to Naixen,"And you're Naixen."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:31 pm
Medevilgirl
The Sphinxyness

Riku, turns to her, "Well, right now we're talking about going to the world that never was, we need to check up on Namine and Seraph!"

Kairi looked at Sora and Riku with a worried look on her face*

"I hope they are alright. No...I'm sure they are!"

*Kairi smacked her fist into her hand*

"They have to be!"  

DemiTHEChipmunk

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Autobiographer 200

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:28 pm
Xia nodded. "Alright, so we going to go help them or what?" she teased slightly, not knowing just what she was getting herself into.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games