Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Miss Satan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:04 pm
Hi!

I am Little Miss Satan, though everyone knows me as Nicole on here.
I am a 15 year old girl who like to hang out with her friends. High schooler and outta school since May 23rd. A little more than a week.
I love to read! Expecially Manga! Some of my favorites are;
-Fruits Basket
-Confidential Confessions
-Inuyasha
-From Far Away
-(yes there is more, just too many to list! ^^)
I also love to watch Anime!
-Naruto heart (dieng to see the movie June 6th)
-Sailor Moon
-Fruits Basket
-Inuyasha
-(plus more, too many to list! ^^)
Lets see what else?
Hmmm, I live in the US and don't like it all that much. My religion is Wiccan, please don't judge me on my religion or my beliefs. All of ours are different so have patiance. I also love to write storys and poems. I have so many I can't count. Love to swim and be a beach bum wink

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:09 pm
Hi Gaian of the MADG,

As you probably can tell my name is bigJp or you can call me JP. im 17, in grade 11 and i love my sport i can to this guild hoping to accomplish my quests. im Currently questing "Angellus Guitar", followed by Demonic Pitchfork, Golden Laurels and Horns of the Demon.

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Thread designed by Rino-chan

So nice meeting to all!  

bigJP

Nemophiliac

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:15 pm
My name is D o t R a w r, or in the real world Alaina.
I am ADHD, and always hyper.
I love Pocky, and Pixie Stix. ♥
Some people in the real world think I'm weird, but that's just me.
I have two, five week old kittens, Jack and Sawyer.
I am currently 14, going on 15 in February, the Twenty-seventh.
I am stated in Minnesota, and LOVE it here!
I am in love with literacy, if you don't use it... Dunno.

Erm, if I were to win I'd give some of it away to one of my friends and some away in a giveaway, then buy Pengies and Horns of the Demon.
I'd even buy some little things and put them in a giveaway too.

That is all.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:20 pm
Sup, all smile

Im Katy (pronounced like Katie, jic), I'm 17 and I live in Canada (yaaay Canada!) I am super lazy smile I love to stay inside and play video games (mainly Zelda, cos I'm a nerd lol smile ) Other then being lazy I play football{soccer}, and occasionally get into a habit of working out so I dont get fat! ^^ lol, anyways If I won on this thread I'd probly spend the gold on something expensive or give it away to other gaians questing

and yea biggrin  

Silene Noeturna

A Wild Nazara

Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:23 pm
Hey, I'm Dizzy Manifesto. Just call me Dizzy or DM.
In real life, they call me Ruben. I have no nicknames. Except for the one given to me by my family, but only my family and REALLY close friends can call me by it.
I'm 17 and am Male, the last time I checked.
I'm also Mexican American, though some people claim that I sound Arabian.
I'll listen to any music, I don't mind, but when it comes straight down to it, I prefer to listen to rock. Some of the bands that I listen to include Bad Religion, Catch 22, Korn, Monster Magnet, System of a Down, Streetlight Manifesto, Audioslave, and The Offspring.
I have a thing for Chevy Camaros. Mainly for the 3rd Generation ones (1982 - 1992). CAUTION: I will swoon as if having an orgasm when I hear the engine, let alone at the sight of one. xD
I also have a nack(sp?) for drawing. My drawings aren't the best, but they're pretty neat. Well, a little bit. I don't like to think high and mighty of my drawings, because I'm not perfect and I do make mistakes.
Oh, and the winnings? Well, I'd use it towards my quest for a Joker Hat red-black.

My apologies for this wall of text.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:33 pm
Hello, my name is Akuri Umino, but you can call me Akuri. I am currently questing for Deluxe Cat Ears, which is the last thing I need to complete my dream avi. My real name is April, but please don't call me that. Call me Akuri, like I said at the beginning. Anyway, bye!  

delcattys

Sweet Reindeer

14,575 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Team Peyo 25

Paine the Monkey

Romantic Sage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:46 pm
Hi peoples!^^ I'm Paine the Monkey, but please call me Paine.As you can see i'm new to this guild.I thought this place looked really fun!!!I hope i'm right so anyway, HELLO!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:49 pm
Hello.
I'm Elyse de Pointe du Lac.
My hobbies are sketching and writing from poems to short stories
I love to read
I'm currently writing a novel
I live in Florida, though, I plan on moving when I get older
I'll be sixteen in a few months
I love to watch movies
What I want to do before my life is up is to watch every movie ever made
I like vampires, I don't know why, I just do. Along with many mystical creature such as the gryphon, the dragon, and my personal favorite the phoenix
I like plenty of traditional things, old fashion
I would like to live in Japan one day

Elyse de Pointe du Lac

F r i e n d 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:49 pm
Hi everyone, my name is Andrew, I live in Queensland, Australia. I'm 17, in grade 12, and have just about 5 months left of school crying . I like reading and playing games, for the past year I've been addicted to Maple Story, but I've recently made a switch to World Of Warcraft, and I love it xd .
Just about all. I think I found out about this guild when someone made a thread in the chatterbox.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:36 pm
Hi, my name is !L E E S A, or Theresa in real life. I'm 14, and I'm a freshman, gonna be a sophmore soon. I live in New England. It's nice I guess. I started using Gaia two years ago, then I stopped, then I came back on my 2nd gaia anniversary because... I found out my friends were still using the site. So I use it for several hours a day now... even in school neutral . I mostly hang out in charity threads (not cuz I'm a moocher...!) and I also hang out in the ED.

I like TV, internet, friends and such... I like hip hop and R&B. My favorite artists right now would have to be Ne-yo and Swizz Beatz. My favorite show is the Boondocks on Adult Swim. I also like really old nickelodeon shows... like Kenan and Kel and Are you Afraid of the Dark and Rocko's Modern Life. The new nick sucks.

I play piano and run track... but my knees are kinda shitty now, so idk if I can ever run it again sad . I used to be pretty good at the piano, for someone who started playing two years ago. After playing for one year, I got 2nd place in a State Piano competition in the Pop category. The next year I got lazy and didn't win anything mad . Next year, I'm aiming for first!

Yeah, so that's me. I don't know if you wanted to read that whole thing. I'm known for writing big walls of text that everyone just skips over.  

!L E E S A

HorrorChills

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:07 pm
Ello im HorrorChills, jus call me Chilly : D
umm im 17 and im college in Australia xD ho-crap
thats right, Australia.
Its preety awesome although I live in a preety boring place, no
beach. . .thats baiscally it.
If I was to grab that 1 mil im preety sure I would buy myself some damn
good items xD and rock out all the avatar contests I could, xD
Im a contest whore but retired nows, im sorta well known to the
people who care. xD hahah

So yeah hope you liked readin about meh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:07 pm
XD Long intro's....
Welcome to the Guild everybody!

StrawBerryApple

EvanStone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:16 pm
I'm Evan "Stone" Armagast.

Gaia Info:
I'm questing for a lot (400+ items), not just to own them, but because I spend WAY to much time on tektek. I've stopped recently because I decided I'll quest for every items that's half-decent. Some quests will be finished, but hopfully none unfinished.

I've been on Gaia about 7 months and 4 days. It's been a short run, but I've really enjoyed myself. I just wish I didn't feel the need to quest so often, then maybe I could help other people. Which is actually what I plan on doing. ^_^

Real Life:
Like I said, my name is Evan "Stone" Armagast. I've been called many things in my life, some good, mostly bad, and at the young age of 14, I feel I've gone through a little more than I'd bargoned for. I've learned that you can't live with girls, but you can't get rid of them, and if someone says a word, don't act like you know what it means.

When I'm not posting on Gaia, I'm hanging out with friends or watching movies. I loves me some movies. ^_^

Anyway, that's all I can think of.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:24 pm
Let's see after 8 years of being a student I am now a professional but I still enjoy finding time each day to visit Gaia and keep in contact with my friends that have joined Gaia. I joined the guild following the dissolvement of the private banks on Gaia by 7-11 Cashier since I had gold in that bank and they are being kind enough to pay our interest. Honestly I'm not sure yet what I would do with the gold but likely I would share portions of it with others and possibly create a charity as well and lastly pick up a couple of rare items I would never have thought possible to have for a dream avi.  

ziyal42

5,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

ThisLoserKissBalls

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:31 pm
Hello^^ My name is Lady Devil-ish. I'm 16 years old, I stay in Chicago. I'm a Junior in High School. I love anime and video games. Right now I'm in a deep relationship with the one i truely love to death!! He's like my life, my world!! Right now i'm trying to pass my finals. Yes I'm still in school. But it's all cool^^ After I graudate from high school I'm goin to college in business to own my own resturant and radio station.^^ LOL! I hope you guys will like meh^^ So how is everyone today....or night??  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games