Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Konoha's Fresh-Water Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Laguna_Leinhart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:50 pm

thedarklordcracky
" i throw sai a sword here i made this sowrd for you sai"
''f..for me?..th..thanx!!'' sai wung the new blade as if it was a feather in the wind ''this means alot to me...here take this...'' sai threw him a kunai with the family name engraved on it'' only use it in a time of crisis...when you do ill come running^.^'' sai smiled.((hey venus you like my new cd right the one with utada hikaru and boA and yuna ito...would you like me to burn you a copy sometime?))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:50 pm

" i walk up to ranak-san and i tap on her shoulder with my hand behind my back making a red rose for her"

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

ranka-san

Dapper Gawker

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:52 pm

sorah_leinhart
thedarklordcracky
''f..for me?..th..thanx!!'' sai wung the new blade as if it was a feather in the wind ''this means alot to me...here take this...'' sai threw him a kunai with the family name engraved on it'' only use it in a time of crisis...when you do ill come running^.^'' sai smiled.((hey venus you like my new cd right the one with utada hikaru and boA and yuna ito...would you like me to burn you a copy sometime?))

stop swingen that thing around!!!
((that would be kool!!did alicia come over today?))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:53 pm

thedarklordcracky
" i walk up to ranak-san and i tap on her shoulder with my hand behind my back making a red rose for her"

its very lovly..thank you...*blushes a little*

ranka-san

Dapper Gawker

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:53 pm

ranka-san
sorah_leinhart
thedarklordcracky

ranka im your sensei ok im going to teach you everything i know ok
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:55 pm

ranka-san
sorah_leinhart
thedarklordcracky

''hehe sorry yomi!^.^'' sai sheathed his new blad ''you look very lovely today..doesnt she brother?''sai smiled.((not that i know of i was sick so i didnt see any1 outside=[ but ill try to make you a cd within the next few dys if i can^.^))

Laguna_Leinhart

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:55 pm

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*she bent down to here knees*GET IT OFF MY WING
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:57 pm

rockergrl122
*she tried to fly up but her wing was caught* can some one help me please if you don't we'll pretty much almost die please and thank you
''id be much obliged to help!^.^'' redies his new blade ''tell me were to strike plese^.^'' sai stood ready.

Laguna_Leinhart

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:02 pm

if you take anypart of my wing off your dead*five of the nails from the boardwalk went through her wing*just take the nails out and make it fast
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:04 pm

rockergrl122
if you take anypart of my wing off your dead*five of the nails from the boardwalk went through her wing*just take the nails out and make it fast
''oh my mistake!!'' sai quickly used a kunai to gently and quickly pull the nails from her wing ''there...all better!'' sai smiled^.^.

Laguna_Leinhart

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:06 pm

*she looked at the holes and put her mouth over them for a second to stop the bleeding then wrapped it in a cloth*ow god how many times am i gonna hurt my wing*she swallowed the blood in her mouth then stood up*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:08 pm

rockergrl122
*she looked at the holes and put her mouth over them for a second to stop the bleeding then wrapped it in a cloth*ow god how many times am i gonna hurt my wing*she swallowed the blood in her mouth then stood up*
''haha your just basically acident prone?'' sai smiled and handed her some wound salve''here i dont know if this will help but you should have it'' sai smiled.^.^

Laguna_Leinhart

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:12 pm

actually the first time was my sister and her stupidnees not payin attention to the sharp abjects in her hand allthough large wings don't help either *she whipped the corner of her mouth i'm kani by the way or you can call me clumbsy demon wolf girl joking just kani my reall names kanien hyuuga
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:15 pm

rockergrl122
actually the first time was my sister and her stupidnees not payin attention to the sharp abjects in her hand allthough large wings don't help either *she whipped the corner of her mouth i'm kani by the way or you can call me clumbsy demon wolf girl joking just kani my reall names kanien hyuuga
''nice to meet you im sorah sai leinhart but you can call me sai..every1 else does^.^'' sai made a gentle bow with a generous smile.

Laguna_Leinhart

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:17 pm

i wonder why no one else bows to me i am from the main branch after all*she laughed
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games