Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Ye Olde MASTER Pokemon gym thread. dun make n e mor. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

melikefood

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:19 pm
65th Page!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:40 pm
melikefood
64th Page!

this = lulz... just one post late there miles.  

Xilo The Odd

melikefood

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:46 am
XD
Didn't think anyone would notice.

Anyway, I just Bred an Adamant, Likes to Thrash about, Huge Power Maril.
Eff yes.

I'm also working on a new team.

The Brilliant Green (Anyone get this? Eh? Eh?)
Battle Style:Single
Prize:Recover & Rock Slide Lileep
Caturne
Torterra
Tyranitar
Craydily

See, they're all green Pokémon that all work pretty well in a sandstorm.

Comic is currently being colored, if anybody is still interested in it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:41 pm
So like, are prople too scared to challenge us or something?  

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

melikefood

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:36 pm
We should make Banners and Advertise on other forums and Pokémon sites!
That will get us MOAR challengers.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:51 pm
actualy, i've been mulling it over, and I think i'll ask fish if he'll put it with other cult landmarks in the guidelines thread. see if that will help.  

Xilo The Odd

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:23 pm
melikefood
We should make Banners and Advertise on other forums and Pokémon sites!
That will get us MOAR challengers.

I would totally put a banner in my sig and then go spam the forums. I'll ask my brother to tell all the forums he goes to too.

I haven't used the serebii chat before but I'm sure that the people there would at least try if we asked them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:06 pm
Everybody make sure sites you advertise on allow advertising.
We don't want to make people hate us.  

melikefood

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:16 am
Do we all have an avatar for ourselves? Like an edit of a pokemon trainer sprite or something? Because I've got an idea for a banner but it requires that kind of stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:46 pm
Wow. I was looking for an online badge maker while I train my pokemon incase I might win. But what I found instead was another gym thing like this one. This gym thing failed though no one even wanted to be his gym leaders.

My guess is it failed because it follows these dumb rules. This was his gym rules, (they follow some more common online rules that I find ridiculous)

DesolutionX Gym League

Battling Rules:

1. Format: Depend on the Gym Leader . ONLY 3v3 or 6v6 battle
2. Pokemon Level: All Pokemon will be set to Level 100 using the Lv.100 Single option on Wi-Fi.
3. Species Clause: You may not use two or more of the same Pokemon on your team. Violators will be disqualified.
4. Sleep Clause: You may not intentionally put more than one of your opponent's Pokemon to sleep at the same time. Sleep induced by Rest and Effect Spore doesn't count, but you may not put another of your opponent's Pokemon to sleep if one is already asleep from Effect Spore. Violators will be disqualified.
5. Evasion Clause: You cannot use moves and items that increase your evasiveness. If a Pokemon with Sand Veil or Snow Cloak is present on your team, you may also not use moves or Pokemon that will activate those abilities. Activating those abilities through your opponent's moves or Pokemon is allowed. Violators will be disqualified.
6. Disconnecting: It is expected that when a match starts for a tournament, a person's DS is fully charged and has a very stable connection. A person in a tournament must also be in a situation that will not distract them or cause them to give their orders slowly, such as being under the table. If a disconnect happens within the first five turns, a rematch can occur, but if it is any later than that, a loss will be given to the person who is losing or would lose (usually the person who disconnects). This may not always apply. If someone who is winning is disconnected, a rematch can usually occur as well, since likely, it is due to actual problems (after all, most disconnects happen with the person losing). Report all cases of being disconnected in this thread or contact the Director immediately.
7. Hax Clause: No hax items, or items that increase luck, may be used. The following are hax items:

BrightPowder
Focus Band
King's Rock
Lax Incense
Lucky Punch
Quick Claw
Razor Claw
Razor Fang
Scope Lens
Stick

Anyone suspected to be using these items will have their team subject to inspection. Obvious violators will be disqualified.

8. Cheated Pokemon: Anyone using cheated Pokemon (that is, Pokemon with illegal stats, abilities, or attacks) will be disqualfied.
9. One-hit KO Moves: Using the moves Horn Drill, Fissure, Guillotine, and Sheer Cold is forbidden. Anyone using any of these moves will be disqualified.
10. Banned Pokemon: These Pokemon may not be present on anyone's team:

Arceus
Darkrai
Deoxys (All Forms)
Dialga
Giratina
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Latias
Latios
Lugia
Kyogre
Manaphy
Mew
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Shaymin
Wobbuffet
Wynaut

Anyone using any of these Pokemon will be disqualified.

11. Legendary Pokemon: The following Pokemon are limited to one per team:

Articuno
Azelf
Celebi
Cresselia
Entei
Heatran
Jirachi
Mespirit
Moltres
Phione
Raikou
Regice
Regigigas
Regirock
Registeel
Suicune
Uxie
Zapdos

Sorry if this shouldn't be here, I'll remove this post if told too.

Melikefood could make the sprites I bet, he made a sprite of my old avatar. see arrow User Image

Edit:
I have a small problem I was hoping maybe you guys can help me with. I need two rain dance tms (tm 1 cool and a dragon scale (I can get the scale if I have to)  

Zetshimaru

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:21 pm
Ew those rules make me sick.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:53 pm
that or the sick I threw up all over you.
<_<
sorry... towel?  

Xilo The Odd

melikefood

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:33 am
That guy must've been REALLY weak to restrict the rules that much.
Stick & Quick Claw? xd wimp.

I may be able to do sprites.
They're kinda slow to make, I use MS paint to edit the sprites.

I'd suggest getting sprites from faster workers.
Also, I think G.E.N.O. did badges.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:22 pm
melikefood
That guy must've been REALLY weak to restrict the rules that much.
Stick & Quick Claw? xd wimp.

I may be able to do sprites.
They're kinda slow to make, I use MS paint to edit the sprites.

I'd suggest getting sprites from faster workers.
Also, I think G.E.N.O. did badges.

G.E.N.O. is a person isn't it?

Any ways I think I figured out what I would want my badge to be. So I'm going to download some art program to try and make it myself first.

And your not a slow worker you had my badge done with in a day if memory serves me right.

One more thing. Are you going to make the next part of the manga? You said a few days but it has been more and it makes me sad. cry  

Zetshimaru

melikefood

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:31 pm
Yeah, sorry about that.
I'm getting to it.

I had to redo one page because it was kind of a mess.

Later today or tomorrow.
Fer reals this time.  
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games