Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 648 649 650 651 652 653 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:16 pm
Square is taking over the world.

I think Jessie from Dead Rising is really hawt. She's got that whole librarian thing kickin'. Plus she has amazing knockers and a big a**.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:26 pm
Well, I'm now following in the footsteps of my imaginary idol. I am a department store associate. Shoe wares.

@Thee Stranger: Video was great. I didn't know Deadpool had a wicked sense of humor.

@Bio: Alright. I'll drop some lines.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:00 pm
Yeah, those librarian chicks are real freaks in the sheet. Ain't that right, Notte?  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:14 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Yeah, those librarian chicks are real freaks in the sheet. Ain't that right, Notte?

Oh snap, epic Pwnage!

*We didn't start the flame war, peeps were hating on it 'fore I left my comment.*

Source of the above lines. Catchy song.

Oh s**t. I just realized, only 23 more days til Drag Me to Hell comes out. I think I just *severe sexual explicit deleted* myself.  

King of Paradise

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:22 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

Well being one, it would be a little incriminating if I agreed with you. :p. Ya'll can ask my bf that question. rofl

I'm so sorry I haven't been here. Those who talk to me outside of Gaia (and if you want to, PM me and I'll give you my AIM addy and email addy. smile ) know that I'm under an unbelievable amount of stress right now. Once summer hits I should have more time... I hope.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:42 pm
The Not So Evil Deadite
Biohazard EXTREME

Oh snap, epic Pwnage!

*We didn't start the flame war, peeps were hating on it 'fore I left my comment.*

Oh s**t. I just realized, only 23 more days til Drag Me to Hell comes out. I think I just *severe sexual explicit deleted* myself.

I love We Didn't Start the Fire... and now I like this too. xd Win. Just... win.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:50 pm
Canas Renvall
The Not So Evil Deadite
Biohazard EXTREME

Oh snap, epic Pwnage!

I love We Didn't Start the Fire... and now I like this too. xd Win. Just... win.

Lmao. I didn't even know there was an inspiration for this song. Awesome.

EDIT: Hmm. Sounds like Notte is one of those naughty librarians. Naughty Notte...Oh hell no! Did I just...I think I just did! rofl  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:54 pm
We Didn't Start the Fire is a song by Billy Joel. It's about conflicts throughout history. xd Good song. razz

"We didn't start the fire, it was always burnin' since the world's been turnin'."

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:00 pm
Canas Renvall
We Didn't Start the Fire is a song by Billy Joel. It's about conflicts throughout history. xd Good song. razz

"We didn't start the fire, it was always burnin' since the world's been turnin'."

Yes, I listened to it after you mentioned it. It's pretty awesome.

Oh, and I c wut u did thar.

EDIT:

Check it out. Another Final Fantasy XIII Dub spoof from Ign. And this one is more ROFL inducing then the first one!

http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/826843/final-fantasy-xiii/videos/ff13_spc_trans1_42909.html  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:27 pm
notte if you like that Insanity Helper why not give asuestion? I can try to make somethign for yah.  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:17 am
Well, I just finished Dino Crisis for the first time. Man, did that quench my thirst for a new REAL survival horror game. Even though I found the actual dealing with dinosaurs part not that much fun, they were more obstacles than anything else. The exploration, puzzles, card keys, passwords. THAT'S what Survival Horror should be.

Also, I added the Best of Sega Genesis to my journal, so you guys can give it a read anytime.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:12 pm
I'm glad you liked it! ^^  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:18 pm
Well, every once in a while I need a reminder that there was a time when Capcom DIDN'T suck.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:00 pm
Oh my god... this is so perfect. xd Especially the ending.

I'm sorry.  

Thee Stranger

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:31 am
Haha, Stranger, that video was really amusing.

I really didn't like the Wolverine movie... They just butchered too many characters. We'll see what they'll do with Magneto.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 648 649 650 651 652 653 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games