Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6501 6502 6503 6504 6505 6506 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:55 pm

gray reaper
lol ive broken my ribs and all my fingers free running XD and ive covered my body in 90 percent flames because fire is awesome i can also do dragons breath XD

I've never broken a bone, worst injury I ever had was when I had most of the skin on my knee ripped off when I was like 4. xp
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:57 pm

Dark-Ninja70
gray reaper
lol ive broken my ribs and all my fingers free running XD and ive covered my body in 90 percent flames because fire is awesome i can also do dragons breath XD

I've never broken a bone, worst injury I ever had was when I had most of the skin on my knee ripped off when I was like 4. xp

Dude....are you me? Cause that's exactly the same as me....how did the skin come off?

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

gray reaper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:03 pm

lol i like to research everything so ive done and had horrible thins done to myself lol ive sharpened my teeth been jumped stabbed jumped through a glass window blew fire crackers up in my hand and mouth been arrested had my mental state checked thrown myself off my house and many many more things lol
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:07 pm

gray reaper
lol i like to research everything so ive done and had horrible thins done to myself lol ive sharpened my teeth been jumped stabbed jumped through a glass window blew fire crackers up in my hand and mouth been arrested had my mental state checked thrown myself off my house and many many more things lol

How did sharpening the teeth go?

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:07 pm

Firu Shinra
Dark-Ninja70
gray reaper

Dude....are you me? Cause that's exactly the same as me....how did the skin come off?

Haha well the scanarios are probably different,

I was outside playing and decided I wanted to hop over a small bush that was like half my size, the catch....with only 1 foot! xd

My foot got caught, I tripped and because my drive-way was slanted quite a bit my knee slid down the drive way and the combination of the two caused it to rip off. I felt literally no pain but when I looked at my knee and saw all the blood I started crying for some reason and my dad brought me into the house.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:09 pm

lol it was painfull and horrible XD but now i have super sharp canine teeth and people call me a animal lol

gray reaper

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:12 pm

Dark-Ninja70
Firu Shinra
Dark-Ninja70
gray reaper

I was outside playing and decided I wanted to hop over a small bush that was like half my size, the catch....with only 1 foot! xd

My foot got caught, I tripped and because my drive-way was slanted quite a bit my knee slid down the drive way and they combination of the two caused it to rip off. I felt literally no pain but when I looked at my knee and saw all the blood I started crying for some reason and my dad brought me into the house.

O_O

Very similar. My inital cut began when I was playing cops and robbers...on bikes....yeeeeeaaaaaahhhh......then the full on blood and guts tear happened when my dad tripped me on pavement and I slid down a slanted driveway too.....yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:15 pm

gray reaper
lol it was painfull and horrible XD but now i have super sharp canine teeth and people call me a animal lol

XDD Ouch. Is there any difference in how you have to eat now?

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

gray reaper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:19 pm

lol no but i often cut my tung and lips on my teeth XD
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:22 pm

xDD Hahahha, well, they must be extremely sharp at that point, then. I've never done anything nearly that permanent to my body before. What actually inspired you to do it? And what did you parents and the dentist think? XDD

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

gray reaper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:23 pm

lol i like animals and i wanted to be more like my favriot animal XD so i sharpened my teeth my mom got worried and i bit my dentist so they just accepted it lol and um how do i become a gennin???
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:26 pm

Firu Shinra
Dark-Ninja70
Firu Shinra
Dark-Ninja70
gray reaper

My foot got caught, I tripped and because my drive-way was slanted quite a bit my knee slid down the drive way and they combination of the two caused it to rip off. I felt literally no pain but when I looked at my knee and saw all the blood I started crying for some reason and my dad brought me into the house.

O_O

Very similar. My inital cut began when I was playing cops and robbers...on bikes....yeeeeeaaaaaahhhh......then the full on blood and guts tear happened when my dad tripped me on pavement and I slid down a slanted driveway too.....yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh

WOW...quite similar indeed.

Take this test,

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

Dark-Ninja70

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:26 pm

Well, all you need at this point is some foam to start gurgling whenever you feel threatened, and scream "RABBIIIIEEEESSSS!" really loudly. XD
And to become a Genin, you simply need to go to your village's academy once your profile is accepted and learn the three basic ninjutsu. At that point you should be handed your headband and then find yourself a teacher.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:29 pm

XD hey i like being a animal i even howl at the moon lol

and oh really thats all i need ok well i already found a teacher and um are there any available bloodline limits???

gray reaper

brileone

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:30 pm

i need to start rping again
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6501 6502 6503 6504 6505 6506 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games