Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6507 6508 6509 6510 6511 6512 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:03 pm
Srta Tap Dance
Hi Kale
who are you supposed to be today? a n00b? ;P

For one moment I was. But that's just a common sense for them. They think they could get away just by typing them down with numbers and letters. With unproper grammer, as they age, they then begin to develop and became more literate. Unlike them, I started out different... at least I don't speak n00b!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:11 pm
Kale Qualas
Srta Tap Dance
Hi Kale

For one moment I was. But that's just a common sense for them. They think they could get away just by typing them down with numbers and letters. With unproper grammer, as they age, they then begin to develop and became more literate. Unlike them, I started out different... at least I don't speak n00b!

xD
I can't speak n00b u.u
maybe portuguese n00b... but nah, we don't go so crazy about to mix with numbers and all ;P

Dictator STD

ZukoMai

4,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:11 pm
Hi.I'm gonna be in the arenas tomorrow as Kari from Digimon ninja But not on THIS account,cause I don't wanna loose my vampire skin D:  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:16 pm
Srta Tap Dance
Kale Qualas
Srta Tap Dance
Hi Kale

xD
I can't speak n00b u.u
maybe portuguese n00b... but nah, we don't go so crazy about to mix with numbers and all ;P

I'm currently learning to speak Swedish with my friend. But I don't want to forget Engish. I find learning with other friends is fun.  

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:17 pm
ZukoMai
Hi.I'm gonna be in the arenas tomorrow as Kari from Digimon ninja But not on THIS account,cause I don't wanna loose my vampire skin D:

ooh nice! ^3^ even thought I have no idea who that is supposed to be xD
I'll try to remember to vote for you
I actually need to revive the arena thread, but I keep lazying on it xD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:18 pm
ZukoMai

Good luck with the conest. Let us know on your siggy when you are ready!  

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:21 pm
Kale Qualas
Srta Tap Dance
Kale Qualas
Srta Tap Dance
Hi Kale

xD
I can't speak n00b u.u

I'm currently learning to speak Swedish with my friend. But I don't want to forget Engish. I find learning with other friends is fun.

you don't forget your own language when learning another xD
well... unless you start only speaking it and reading it for a very long time with no contact with your native language
gosh, If I ever were to forget how to speak portuguese I would be done for

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:25 pm
Srta Tap Dance
ZukoMai

you can find a picture of her and the avi I'm gonna use on pg 6506  

ZukoMai

4,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:29 pm
Srta Tap Dance
Kale Qualas
Srta Tap Dance
Kale Qualas
Srta Tap Dance
Hi Kale

xD
I can't speak n00b u.u

you don't forget your own language when learning another xD
well... unless you start only speaking it and reading it for a very long time with no contact with your native language
gosh, If I ever were to forget how to speak portuguese I would be done for

Well at least I won't forget English for a very long time. Funny to say, but where people lived are quite used to speak (Insert language here). If someone would want to learn to speak like us, it's difficult for them. Until they mastered it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:32 pm
how do you make animated GIFs from a show? I bet no one will notice this or the text in my post about enetring the arena >D  

ZukoMai

4,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:33 pm
I like the second one better.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:33 pm
ZukoMai
Srta Tap Dance
ZukoMai

ah I see
neat, looks a lot like it ^3^

@Kale: you kinda lost me somewhere there so I didn't much managed to understand what you said sweatdrop

and i'm off to watch some more The L Word, be back in 50 minutes ;D

Dictator STD

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:39 pm
Srta Tap Dance
ZukoMai
Srta Tap Dance
ZukoMai

ah I see
neat, looks a lot like it ^3^

@Kale: you kinda lost me somewhere there so I didn't much managed to understand what you said sweatdrop

and i'm off to watch some more The L Word, be back in 50 minutes ;D

I'm referring to the avi picture she made. Sorry for a quick response. Heh heh...

@Mai: To you, I picked the second one. I checked it out.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:44 pm
-is gunna buy art-
=^-^=

Rathmanian

ZukoMai

4,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:44 pm
Whether or not I win,afterwards I'll cosplay as Cossette (the girl in my siggy,haven't deicided on a hairstyle yet) from Le Portrait De Petite Cossette....though I highly doubt that anyone's ever heard of/seen that anime

@Kale: I know,that's the one I'm using =3  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6507 6508 6509 6510 6511 6512 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games