Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 649 650 651 652 653 654 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:27 am
Thee Stranger
Oh my god... this is so perfect. xd Especially the ending.

I'm sorry.

This is better. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:25 pm
NotteRequiem
Haha, Stranger, that video was really amusing.

I really didn't like the Wolverine movie... They just butchered too many characters. We'll see what they'll do with Magneto.

I love you.

And yeah, I don't really know how they could ******** up Magneto, but you never can tell...

AngelaAshford

Haha, WTF? xd That is some of the most random s**t I've ever seen.  

Thee Stranger

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:59 pm
Yup they butchered Wolverine, one of the only characters I respect in the x-men series. I mean for crying out loud what they did to dead pool...also saying that sabertooth and wolverine are like brothers?! Wtf?! I know I'm not so deep when it comes to x-men. All I know is that they have an old score to settle, but brothers?I want to assassinate the bastards who destroyed Dead pool's character. Also last time I checked the blob doesn't box. DIE!!!

well continueing on to what I wanted to really say. About the RE band photoshop thing. I'm still looking for pictures, but I think I made up a strange song that they could actually sing if there was one. This is what I have titled it "All I ever wanted was a Jill Snadwich". XD Keh , keh, keh...and instead of Jill being vocal for this song it's chris, since I hardly see barry beign a good singer.

edit: Oh and when I saw the wolverine movie it was on movie6. They don't get profit this way...anyways. that version showed the CG and also all the lines attached to the actors, and and everything. It was fun knowing where they used cg and wire tricks XD.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:14 pm
Why not? He could call himself Barry Black. XD
Although, all the 'in' kids would just call him Blackbarry.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:33 pm
Well I've got a decent Barry photo, but I'll have to do it in the form of a poster since it's not full body. Now I need WEsker, jill, and chris...and yes I'll try to find one from the re3 costume...but first I must finish practicing my report and looking at detective conan manga.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:04 am
Alkaizer87
Well I've got a decent Barry photo, but I'll have to do it in the form of a poster since it's not full body. Now I need WEsker, jill, and chris...and yes I'll try to find one from the re3 costume...but first I must finish practicing my report and looking at detective conan manga.

Use this site. It's in French, but you can find a ton of good images. 3nodding

Also, in the workprint version of the Wolverine movie, I laughed so hard at the 3d body tumbling on top the log truck. rofl  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:47 am
Now that was first class.

Edit: ********! I want the Japanese Director's cut version of RE1. It shows it on the french site the outfit that's diferent from the stupid non-revealing blue one. The jaoanese director's cut version of jill in re1....She has clothes sure, but I think it's more revealing than the blue one....I so wish I had it.

edit2: Okay Iust read this It makes me angry that they didn't bring this out. Also it says there were differences? There's a whole lot more differences in the movie that came out. At least the orginal one that was supposed to come out would've been more true to the game.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:03 am
More true to the game?
Well if your idea of 'More true to the game' involves "having more game characters in the movie," sure. But man, I read Romero's script and it was far from true to the game. Chris is banging Jill, and while she's a STARS member, he isn't and doesn't even know that she is. Very true to the game. rolleyes Same with severed zombie heads being alive. Come on. If Romero's version of the movie came out, I can't imagine myself liking it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:43 pm
In the script, they read through it on The Horror is Alive's podcast... relating to what was said earlier, Barry actually is black in that version. So Blackbarry would be fitting. xd  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:56 pm
Yup, and Chris is native american. XD

Even so, I also read the script, and it is a helluva lot more true to the games than the movies we got. I think Wesker in particular is depicted perfectly. If this was the one we got, I probably wouldn't have liked it either, but now that I've watched the shitbombs that Anderson gave us, I'd welcome this version with open arms. Just reading that script entertained me more than watching any of the those. But I didn't dig the fact that Barry was black. That just seemed so cliche to me. I also didn't like the fact that Chris wasn't in S.T.A.R.S., but what they do with his character works well in the script. And I didn't mind that he was banging Jill. Plus, the final film always turns out a little different than the original script. So I can only imagine what the film would be like. Well, it could've have been interesting.  

Thee Stranger

HowlingWolf13

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:16 pm
[sips Wesker wine]
Erg. I needed that. Tired of all these chainsaw bastards!
[shakes head]  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:18 pm
Thee Stranger
Yup, and Chris is native american. XD

Even so, I also read the script, and it is a helluva lot more true to the games than the movies we got. I think Wesker in particular is depicted perfectly. If this was the one we got, I probably wouldn't have liked it either, but now that I've watched the shitbombs that Anderson gave us, I'd welcome this version with open arms. Just reading that script entertained me more than watching any of the those. But I didn't dig the fact that Barry was black. That just seemed so cliche to me. I also didn't like the fact that Chris wasn't in S.T.A.R.S., but what they do with his character works well in the script. And I didn't mind that he was banging Jill. Plus, the final film always turns out a little different than the original script. So I can only imagine what the film would be like. Well, it could've have been interesting.

Well, I'm pretty sure I would've enjoyed Romero's version a LOT less than Anderson's version. I mean, Chris being a Native American is one thing. But so cliche' to the point where he's all, "in touch with the spirits of the animals" like that scene with the eagle at the beginning. Umm... No.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:18 am
Haha. xd Yeah, guess I'd have to agree with you there. So Romero butchered Chris and Barry's characters, but he got pretty much everything else right. At least it pretty much follows the plotline of the original game. Like I said, if this was the movie we had gotten, I'd definitely have my complaints. But having seen all the Anderson movies, the Romero script looks a hell of a lot better in contrast. In my humble opinion.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:27 pm
Gotta go with Bio on this one, honestly. Blackbarry and Chris of the Wolves just don't sit well with me. And Ada was in it. ...Now that would've been interesting to see. But overall, c'mon. All these hidden passageways that Chris just happens to know from childhood when there have been experiments there for decades? Like he wouldn't get caught or stumble upon the labs at some point or another.

Although, I wouldn't mind seeing Chris bang Jill... But that's for a different movie. Preferably homemade. ninja

Still think I'd prefer Anderson's kickass movies. As Stranger said, in my humble opinion. razz  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:50 pm
Now if it wasn't Chris, but ADA banging Jill, THEN we have a movie! Of course it would be in a whole different kind of video store.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 649 650 651 652 653 654 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games