Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 650 651 652 653 654 655 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:33 pm

Canas Renvall
Gotta go with Bio on this one, honestly. Blackbarry and Chris of the Wolves just don't sit well with me.

Blackbarry and Chris of the Wolves? Sounds like the title of a bad fan fiction.
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:43 pm

Actually it almost sounds like a Nickelodeon spinoff. XD

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:51 pm

That would be hilarious. I'd watch it. xd

First episode is about teaching children that insulting racial minorities is bad...
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:55 pm

Who are you kidding? Nickelodeon cartoons don't teach you anything. I mean, they made Ren and Stimpy.

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:53 pm

Ok I have some decent Chris, jill, and barry photos, but wesker is a bit of a problem. I can't find him ina position that I can put a guitar in his hand...a bass guitar...I'm making chris and jill do vocals.

edit: Ok so I was thinking jill and chris vocals, rebecca bassist I guess...yes I will grant that wish if I can, barry as the drummer, and Wesker...wellI don't want to , but I'm going to have to probably say keyboards....I mean I can't find any good screen shots or drawings of wesker.

edit2: Ok I think I have one picture of rebbca in her leather costume that should do.
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:14 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Who are you kidding? Nickelodeon cartoons don't teach you anything. I mean, they made Ren and Stimpy.

Ahhh, I miss the good ol' days of Rocko's Modern Life...

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:44 pm

I was a fan of Hey Arnold, umm... That's the one I remember most aside from Ren and Stimpy.
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:17 pm

I liked Hey Arnold... and Catdog. And Chalk Zone! I loved Chalk Zone! Besides that though, I was more of a Cartoon Network kid. Tenchi Universe and Sailor Moon, bitches! razz And... Totally Spies... sweatdrop

Aside from Toonami, I watched Ed, Edd, and Eddy. And Tom and Jerry, my favorite cartoon. 3nodding

Code Lyoko was also awesome. Which is why I torrented all four seasons. 25GB of pure Xana-crushing goodness.

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:35 pm

As an infant, I loved Tom & Jerry, Ducktales and Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers. Later on I became a huge fan of Ned's Newt, Donkey Kong (the 3D one), also Duckman. Ahhh so many memories. Good thing I have the whole Duckman series on DVD.
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:25 am

I was more into the teen shows on Nick. Like The Secret World of Alex Mack & Salute your Shorts.

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:26 am

Biohazard EXTREME
As an infant, I loved Tom & Jerry, Ducktales and Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers. Later on I became a huge fan of Ned's Newt, Donkey Kong (the 3D one), also Duckman. Ahhh so many memories. Good thing I have the whole Duckman series on DVD.
Dear gosh! I remember Duckman! Can't believe it was Jason Alexander was the voice.
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:05 am

Ren & Stimpy and Rocco's Modern Life is where it was at. All the other Nicktoons pretty much sucked.

Thee Stranger

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:18 pm

Thee Stranger
Ren & Stimpy and Rocco's Modern Life is where it was at. All the other Nicktoons pretty much sucked.

There were other good ones too. Kablam! rocked. So did Rugrats.

On another note, poop. That is all.
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:20 pm

Are You Afraid of the Dark, anyone?

Finals are killing me, just stopped by to say that D:

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:08 pm

The Not So Evil Deadite
Thee Stranger

There were other good ones too. Kablam! rocked. So did Rugrats.

On another note, poop. That is all.

Speaking of Kablam, there was the Action League Now show.

OUCHIES
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 650 651 652 653 654 655 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games