Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 651 652 653 654 655 656 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:22 pm
2326. What is your favorite pick-up line?

I don't have a favorite one.

2327. Do you usually do things fast or right?

Right.

2328. What will the most common halloween costume be this year?

Superheroes most likely, since there's been X-Men: First, Captain America and Green Lantern released.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:23 pm
2329. What was it last year?

I don't remember.

2330. Is love a choice or something that can't be helped?

Sometimes both.

2331. What is your preferred method of birth control?

No sex until after marriage.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:26 pm
2332. Is there someone you see everyday (or sometimes) that you would like to hug and talk to but you just don't know them well enough?

Hmm... not lately, no. At least real life folks.

2333. Are you or have you ever been in a band?

I played the clarinet for one year in my middle school band.

2334. Here are 4 statements about me. Only one of them is true. Which one is it?

a. I lost my mind doing drugs.
b. I've been arrested before.
c. I have 9 cats.
d. I have a children's book published.

I don't know who the person is, but I would say B or C. Seems more likely for a person who has made such a long list of questions. Not just any questions but ones that really make you think.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:27 pm
2335. What do you think of the smashing pumpkins?

I think I've listened to a few songs by them and wasn't impressed. Not my kind of music.

2336. Would you wear a thong bathing suit in public?

No. I don't like thongs.

2337. Hello I love you won't you tell me your name?

I don't know who you are... and no.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:30 pm
2338. If you had to be surgically attached at the hip for two years to either Britney Spears, George W. Bush or an ugly creepy troublesome but nice troll, who would you pick and why?

Um... Britney Spears. I don't know. We would compliment each other, I guess.

2339. Let's assume that there is a "meaning of life," a reason for humans to be here on this planet. Would you give up both of your legs and one of your arms if it would mean everyone else would learn the meaning of life?

No. I don't think knowing the meaning would really change people's lives that much, other than making a bunch of chaos and hysteria.

2340. If you could meet God and talk to him for 5 hours, -or- find out whether or not there is intelligent life on other planets and make contact with them, which would you pick and why? (Note: If you meet God, you will never find out if there is intelligent life on other planets, so you can't ask God if aliens exist. Also, you would get no proof that you had talked to him or her. And finally, if God doesn't exist then you don't get to meet him or her!).

Find out whether there was intelligent life on other planets, because it would mean I get to travel through space. I'll get to meet God when my time comes. No need to rush things.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:33 pm
2341. Sixteen Candles, Pretty in Pink, or the Breakfast Club?

It's been such a long time since I've seen any of those movies. Um... I guess Sixteen Candles.

2342. Before you read this question, pick a person from your life, any person. (You have to be thinking about someone before you continue!). Would you rather have the ability to watch that person for one hour per day, or would you rather have that person watch you for one hour per day? Who is it and why? (you pick the hour - they don't know that they are being watched - it's like there are invisible TV cameras following them around)?

Does this person have to be someone I personally know, or can it be like a celebrity? If it's the former, then I'll go with Amber. If it's the latter, then... I'll go with Matt Smith. I would want to watch that person, because she's far off in Germany and I've always wondered what it's like living on an army base, and because I would get behind-the-scenes looks at the Doctor Who set (respectively). xd

2343. Would you rather be guaranteed to have your dream job or never be heartbroken?

My dream job. I've already been heartbroken, so that option is out the window.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:34 pm
2344. Have you thought about death today?

No.

2345. What is your favorite breakfast?

Buttermilk pancakes with Canadian maple syrup, bacon, sausage, and orange juice.

2346. What is your favorite classic movie?

The Wizard of Oz  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:35 pm
2347. Gold or silver eyeshadow?

Silver

2348. Are you the life of the party?

Nah.

2349. Do you wish you were?

No.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:36 pm
2350. Sdrawkcab daer uoy nac?

Yes.

2351. If you realize that a student at your school or a colleague from your job has plagiarized part of their work from the internet. What do you do?

Inform the teacher or employer.

2352. What does your computer look like when you aren't looking at it??

What do you mean?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:38 pm
2353. If you aren't looking at it, how do you know it's still there when your back is turned?

Because I just do.

2354. If you hit an animal with your car would you get out to try and make sure it was okay?

I've hit two bunnies and never stopped to check if they were okay... sad But if I was able to, I probably would stop and check if the animal was okay, especially if it was a bigger animal that could have caused damage to my car.

2355. If it was someone's cat (collared with address) would you knock on their door and apologize for hitting the cat?

Of course.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:42 pm
2356. How do you feel about the people who are teased in high school sueing the bullies who teased them for emotional damage?

There's actually been cases like that? Intriguing. Personally I think it would save a whole lot of money if they just had a sit down with each other with maybe a moderator to talk things through, rather than dealing with the whole courtroom business.

2357. Do you have an interest in any of the following: guns, explosives, Marilyn Manson, trench coats, the mafia, death, satanism, nazis, that doom game

No. Only if its on Mythbusters. Not really. If it's BBC Sherlock's coat or Tenth Doctor or Jack Harkness' coat - then yes, otherwise no. No. No. Definitely no. No - never been interested in that era of history. Never heard of it - so no.

2358. Do you believe that people live in their own worlds or realities or do you think we all share the same world/reality?

When it comes to the fantasy realm, people live in their own worlds. In reality, we share the same world.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:45 pm
2359. Do you believe that Nazism was a characteristically German thing, or do you think a similar type of government could spring up in any country?

I think the Nazis took prejudice to an extreme. But their ways of capturing people and putting them into camps is not a new thing. It happened when colonists first came to America - they put American Indians into camps.

2360. Is your diary in the internet archive wayback machine (http://www.archive.org/web/web.php)?

Does not apply to me.

2361. When do you get your most peaceful and satisfying sleep?

When there's nothing for me to worry about and I get to sleep easily... and when I have a good dream.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:46 pm
2362. What thought gets you out of bed in the morning?

That I need to get ready for school, or that I should get up before it's lunchtime.

2363. Do you get along better with guys or girls (as friends)?

I have more female friends than I do of males. At least close friends. But I get along with both fairly well.

2364. What does tx81z stand for?

I have no idea. Never seen or heard of it before.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:47 pm
2365. How many points is the letter Z worth in Scrabble?

I don't know. My family never does the point stuff when we play it.

2366. In poker, which hand is better: four of a kind or a straight?

I have no idea. Never played poker before.

2367. What is the official language of Australia?

I don't know!  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:48 pm
2368. On what continent would you find British Columbia?

North America.

2369. Have you been to homestarrunner.com?

Not personally, no.

2370. What promise could you never keep?

Not sure.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 651 652 653 654 655 656 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games