Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 651 652 653 654 655 656 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:41 pm
User Image

I'm a year above our dear B&B. && I have more posts than you if you add the ones from my old acc, Toki ;P  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:23 pm

gratz niphy.
<3

hmm.
i'd add up all my posts on other accounts,
but i've made them all leave the guild by now.
>>
BUT!
my overall post count on gaia is:
36 759.
c:

hmm.
i'm not really interested in the olympics.
however.
the only reason i'm watching is because if Aus. wins a gold medal,
within 24 hours of them winning,
you can go and get a free Krispie Kreme Donut if you sing the national anthem in front of their stall.
:'D
/cheap.

Princess Rhode
Crew

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:37 pm
Minielf

@CBC: Well, it's like not all Asians are genetically born to be a smart and hardworking. rofl

Of course we are! That's why the ones that aren't goodwith maths are the mutants! MUTANTS!!! scream  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:10 am
Princess Rhode

gratz niphy.
<3

hmm.
i'd add up all my posts on other accounts,
but i've made them all leave the guild by now.
>>
BUT!
my overall post count on gaia is:
36 759.
c:

hmm.
i'm not really interested in the olympics.
however.
the only reason i'm watching is because if Aus. wins a gold medal,
within 24 hours of them winning,
you can go and get a free Krispie Kreme Donut if you sing the national anthem in front of their stall.
:'D
/cheap.

Hah, Kripie Kreme Donuts! rofl rofl That's a really funny offer. Although I can't see how Australia's going to win a lot of gold medals. They missed out on some prime opportunities to win today and yesterday. I was really disappointed with Grant Hackett in the 1500m. He looked like he didn't try hard enough.

@Toki: So what if you have the most posts in this guild? The other girls have far more posts overall than you do. You've pretty much spent 2/3 of your gaia time in this guild.  

Minielf

Princess Rhode
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:37 am

Well, we won two golds yesterday.
I never knew Australia was any good at rowing.
Anyway.
I agree with you on Grant Hackett.
:/

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:04 am
crying My maths is so terrible... Since i dropped to bronze i did a load of other papers and got mostly silver, and only about 3 golds!!!
At least i beat my best friend (hmm... our friendship consists of mainly arguing and elbowing each other under the table though) this year in the Junior one xD

Did you see the girls vault gymnastics thing today?? The German one looked like she was about 50 years old!!! She's been to 5 olympics and she still got a silver.

OMG. Great Britain is 3rd on the medal count.
That's quite an achievement considering it's such a small country...  

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:18 am
But Hackett was sick, and people are faster than usual this year.

Why did Thorpe quit?!?! gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:38 am
ninja  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:54 am
cold_blooded_chick

User Image

So he could avoid Phelps? xD

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:54 pm
xd

@Mini: I'll be fine. wink It's not the end of the world. Thanks.

And yup, I am a year younger than Niph; I still have another year of school to go. I can't wait to get out of here... Even if I have to stay at home I at least get to leave this school. I want to claw at the girls' faces and scream at them for their perpetual childishness and bitching stamina. rolleyes I can't believe I've stayed nice and sane in this asylum for long.

Oh wait. I'm not so nice and sane any more.

Shame.

*tackles Charlie and does the ninja with him* ninja

Btw, Niph & Toki - did I miss anything that night I left? Anything I should know? xd  

Chibito7

Minielf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:48 pm
cold_blooded_chick

Actually, Hackett was pretty much in top condition before the race. He managed to win at Sydney and Athens carrying debilitating conditions, so saying he wasn't at his best is no excuse. He probably tried too hard in his heats and so ran out of energy to push himself all the way.

And Thorpe probably quit because he thought being a corporate salesman and mentor was better than trying to race against Phelps and coming second. Speaking of Phelps, I seriously think the guy is a mutant. I heard his arms were longer than his legs and that he has webbed feet. ninja There's no way anybody can equal his record now.

@Liani: WTF Great Britain is third on the tally?! scream How did those Poms get ahead of the Aussies? Something must be wrong here. Somehow I'm disppointed by Australia's performance in the Olympics so far. So many potential medal prospects failed to fire.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:34 am
Minielf
I heard his arms were longer than his legs and that he has webbed feet. ninja

eek Where did you hear that from?! rofl

I think China's gonna win the Olympics (yayness). They're on 35 gold medals, and last time USA won with 36, and right now they're on 19. The Olympics finish in a week or so... I doubt they've got enough to pull it back.

And I can't believe GB jumped to fourth (well, it was third until Australia got 11 golds too and overall have more). *cheers* Woo~ 4laugh  

Chibito7

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:43 am
User Image

Isn't there some more sailing or cycling or something that we can win, B&B? xDD

Yeah, China is the best. ;P

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:07 am
Chibito7
Even if I have to stay at home I at least get to leave this school. I want to claw at the girls' faces and scream at them for their perpetual childishness and bitching stamina. rolleyes

You go to an all girls school too? Yay for single sex public schools! xd

But I think my school's a bit nicer, you bump into someone in the hall way, and no matter whose fault it is, both girls apologise.

In other tragic tragic news, Liu Xiang has given up on the Olympics! gonk  

cold_blooded_chick

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:16 am
User Image

Just went to read it on BBC - and it is SO tragic ;___; but what China has to realise is that we've won 35 already without him, and he is only one man. An important one, certainly, but still only one. We can do it, with or without him - and we should leave him to recuperate as best as he can <3  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 651 652 653 654 655 656 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games