Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6528 6529 6530 6531 6532 6533 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leito Torfinn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:50 pm

Sindenky
Leito Torfinn
God i make good sammich... Ham, roast beef, chedder cheese, pickles, olives, mustard, ranch, all put together between two pieces o' bread....except the olives. them is on tooth picks stuck in the top o' the sammich so that it looks like a monster and the olives be the eyes!

your making me one...

I aint makin you nothin....go get yourself a sammich maker if your so pressed... I hear you have one lined up anyway yeah?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:53 pm

Alicia Joana
The Lady of Nirvana
Alicia Joana
The Lady of Nirvana
Alicia Joana
The Lady of Nirvana

What!? Thats awkward. AHAHA xD
I was kinda saving that for maybe my honeymoon with the man I love..
So yeah, try another option? xD AHAHAH

@Dark-
Okay, the poor girl is tired, why don't you talk to her tomorrow and maybe she'll do it then? xD

Ummm...make you tap out?

Huh... Hmm I'm either really tired or really stupid.. but I did NOT catch that.xD

@Gray- Pish posh! >8D
I WIN. ^^

Otherwise known as this: I will make you scream: "I GIVE UP!!!" Once i put you through some pain. twisted

... I HAVE A LAWYER. AND HE KNOWS WHERE YOU LIVE.

@OSU- Aw what kind of wing? Like an angel wing? 08]

@Rai- Okay, I hope you pass! 8] Night.

Not if its going to be alive wrestling match, and i could have my brother assassinate your lawyer without anyone noticing. So whatever. 4laugh

PSSHHH My lawyers Superman holmes. Can't beat that.
He'll just have to flick his finger your brother is buried in TREES.
.. Oh and I guess my brother iwll be there too. AHAH xD

@Gray- Mah lawyer is SUPERMAN. >8D CANNOT BEAT THAT.

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

gray reaper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:53 pm

lol my claws and fangs against your knife XD im a masochist you could cut or stab me but once the fight begins ill just enjoy everything lol me and my friends spilled blood all over the ground but kept fighting cause its fun XD

so ill take on your knife but the second you miss ill bury my fangs into your shoulder XD
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:54 pm

@Osu: pen 15....

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:59 pm

Leito Torfinn
Sindenky
Leito Torfinn
God i make good sammich... Ham, roast beef, chedder cheese, pickles, olives, mustard, ranch, all put together between two pieces o' bread....except the olives. them is on tooth picks stuck in the top o' the sammich so that it looks like a monster and the olives be the eyes!

your making me one...

I aint makin you nothin....go get yourself a sammich maker if your so pressed... I hear you have one lined up anyway yeah?

Shut your d**k. When i finally get a working care and am going to make that road trip to the sammy maker, would you be interested in tagging along?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:59 pm

gray reaper
lol my claws and fangs against your knife XD im a masochist you could cut or stab me but once the fight begins ill just enjoy everything lol me and my friends spilled blood all over the ground but kept fighting cause its fun XD

so ill take on your knife but the second you miss ill bury my fangs into your shoulder XD

I'll fire a ballistic knife into your throat from across the field... In COD I got three guys with Ballistic Knives then ran out and killed two more with my meele knife before getting shot down.

Official Genesis

Leito Torfinn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:00 pm

Sindenky
Leito Torfinn
Sindenky
Leito Torfinn

your making me one...

Shut your d**k. When i finally get a working care and am going to make that road trip to the sammy maker, would you be interested in tagging along?

Yeah I got nutin better goin on....Sure
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:03 pm

Leito Torfinn
Sindenky
Leito Torfinn
Sindenky
Leito Torfinn

your making me one...

cool, and we can drag John down why were at it xD

Sindenky

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:03 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thats my sandwich maker!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:04 pm

Go no further... you are treading upon a subject I sincerely hate... CoD. Turn back chaps....

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Leito Torfinn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:05 pm

Sindenky
Leito Torfinn
Sindenky
Leito Torfinn
Sindenky
Leito Torfinn

your making me one...

Yeah sure we can drag john along if you want. where we goin....question mark?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:06 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
Go no further... you are treading upon a subject I sincerely hate... CoD. Turn back chaps....

I like fantasy games better but my friend gets me to place online with him...

Official Genesis

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:08 pm

Okay you guys I'm logging off. xD Night.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:08 pm

Leito Torfinn
Sindenky
Leito Torfinn
Sindenky
Leito Torfinn

Yeah sure we can drag john along if you want. where we goin....question mark?

GA

Sindenky

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Hi all and good morning. Hey i was thinking if somebody could tell me one thing. heres a link http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=77&t=12910427#294304325 i mean i just didn't understand all of his text so can somebody tell me if i am now a genin or not.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6528 6529 6530 6531 6532 6533 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games