Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6538 6539 6540 6541 6542 6543 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:41 am

Chocolate lion II
Dark-Ninja70
I screwed up on my english exam! crying

Dark i love you soooo much you are a crew member right? heart can you check that ^
Sorry dude but I'm not allowed because it's not my job.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:44 am

Dark-Ninja70
Chocolate lion II
Dark-Ninja70

Dark i love you soooo much you are a crew member right? heart can you check that ^

Oh okey np. Darnit i hate this waiting i will give 25k gaiamoney to the first one who can check that request. And who is allowed to do that. gonk

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

brileone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:44 am

Dark-Ninja70
brileone
Dark-Ninja70

screwed up as in fail?
Well not fail but didn't do very well. I've been getting like 50s-60s in most of my classes but I had a 82 in english,I had to write a 500-word shakespeare assignment and I wrote 650 words but thats not the bad part....I wrote a summary of the story instead of comparing it to something. It was worth like 1/4 of the test and I completely did the wrong thing, to make matters worst another thing worth about 1/5 of the exam only got like half done and the rest I did okay on.

Basically English was the only thing I was confident and happy about and now I'm gonna loose some marks after working my a** off all term to get it to that and prove to certain people I could get good marks. sad

Damn thats the most depressing thing ive heard all year. Maybe its not too important up there but here in jamaica when you fail english thats like and academic death sentence
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:18 am

brileone
Dark-Ninja70
brileone
Dark-Ninja70

screwed up as in fail?
Well not fail but didn't do very well. I've been getting like 50s-60s in most of my classes but I had a 82 in english,I had to write a 500-word shakespeare assignment and I wrote 650 words but thats not the bad part....I wrote a summary of the story instead of comparing it to something. It was worth like 1/4 of the test and I completely did the wrong thing, to make matters worst another thing worth about 1/5 of the exam only got like half done and the rest I did okay on.

Basically English was the only thing I was confident and happy about and now I'm gonna loose some marks after working my a** off all term to get it to that and prove to certain people I could get good marks. sad

Damn thats the most depressing thing ive heard all year. Maybe its not too important up there but here in jamaica when you fail english thats like and academic death sentence
I'm guessing your being sarcastic? I can't tell. xp

Dark-Ninja70

brileone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:22 am

Dark-Ninja70
brileone
Dark-Ninja70
brileone
Dark-Ninja70

screwed up as in fail?

I'm guessing your being sarcastic? I can't tell. xp

Nah trust me i'm dead serious lol. you fail english or math at tha big level and you have to go and find another school that will talk your sad a**. Even if you get high grades on everything else.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:39 am

Chocolate lion II
Dark-Ninja70
Chocolate lion II
Dark-Ninja70

Oh okey np. Darnit i hate this waiting i will give 25k gaiamoney to the first one who can check that request. And who is allowed to do that. gonk

They only check them every little bit, and if you keep pestering, then they are going to flat out deny you. It's only been a few hours, cool your s**t.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:55 am

Firu Shinra
Chocolate lion II
Dark-Ninja70
Chocolate lion II
Dark-Ninja70

They only check them every little bit, and if you keep pestering, then they are going to flat out deny you. It's only been a few hours, cool your s**t.

hmmmmm okey i listen to you and i wait. whee
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:00 am

so was up people XD how is everyone today

gray reaper

brileone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:01 am

Sick and hungry!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:02 am

gray reaper
so was up people XD how is everyone today

Hello my dear friend. I'm fine just waiting everyone to get online. eek

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

gray reaper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:14 am

lol thats fun i guess XD im waiting to become a gennin then i have to find a teacher to learn raiton jutsu from or katon
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:21 am

what village reaper?

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:22 am

I is just chillaxing.
But now i'm going to a shop to buy's stuff.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:24 am

We are both from Konoha. Hey firu i got an idea! Do you have raiton in your elements? I was just thinking that maybe you could teach us at the same time.

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

gray reaper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:26 am

im in konoha and my bloodline helps me learn raiton jutsu faster then others XD my character is bascally a lightning ninja who can use some katon jutsu
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6538 6539 6540 6541 6542 6543 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games