Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6540 6541 6542 6543 6544 6545 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Denko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:33 pm

xXxBusterxXx
Denko
xXxBusterxXx
If you look at the brawl stages it's a pattern...except the last row needs one more so i'm thinking there were 42 stages as there were 36 characters but the character and stage that went with it were pulled for unknown reasons, and if you know me you'll know who i think was said character.

Are you talking about Megaman? And the mystery of the "Random" character slot?

NO WAI. Megaman didn't get in because of his lazy a** creator. I'm talking about Geno and his f*****t a** creator.

Oh. Well, Geno would have been a cool character but he's so incredibly obscure I can't complain that he didn't make it in.
Also probably because Square-Enix technically owns the rights to him and they're presumably harder than Konami or Sega to obtain rights from. Maybe not; I'm just thinking out loud.
I still feel like I'm living a dream that both Snake and Sonic made it into Brawl.
It's the best game EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:35 pm

If Bomberman gets in the next game i hope his Assist Trophy would be Regulus. Regulus is awesome.

Altairno

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:35 pm

Denko
xXxBusterxXx
Denko
xXxBusterxXx
If you look at the brawl stages it's a pattern...except the last row needs one more so i'm thinking there were 42 stages as there were 36 characters but the character and stage that went with it were pulled for unknown reasons, and if you know me you'll know who i think was said character.

NO WAI. Megaman didn't get in because of his lazy a** creator. I'm talking about Geno and his f*****t a** creator.

Oh. Well, Geno would have been a cool character but he's so incredibly obscure I can't complain that he didn't make it in.
Also probably because Square-Enix technically owns the rights to him and they're presumably harder than Konami or Sega to obtain rights from. Maybe not; I'm just thinking out loud.
I still feel like I'm living a dream that both Snake and Sonic made it into Brawl.
have you ever heard the Codec convo about sonic? snake doesn't seem to like him. is there some sort of disagreement between konami and sega about sonic in brawl?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:36 pm

xXxBusterxXx
Denko
xXxBusterxXx

XDDD

Meta_Fish
Captain

Denko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:38 pm

~Xiloscent~
Denko
xXxBusterxXx
Denko
xXxBusterxXx

have you ever heard the Codec convo about sonic? snake doesn't seem to like him. is there some sort of disagreement between konami and sega about sonic in brawl?

It's probably just a joke about how there's two third-party characters and Snake feels apprehensive that someone is stealing the spotlight. XD
Sega and Konami have never had problems in the past, as far as I know.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:41 pm

Denko
~Xiloscent~
Denko
xXxBusterxXx
Denko
xXxBusterxXx

It's probably just a joke about how there's two third-party characters and Snake feels apprehensive that someone is stealing the spotlight. XD
ah, at first i thought it was just a random joke, snake picking some one he just doesn't like. but yeah snake needs more SPOT IN HIS LIGHT!

the luigi convo is hillarious too.

"colonel? COLONEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i can't spell it)

Xilo The Odd

Altairno

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:42 pm

Denko
~Xiloscent~
Denko
xXxBusterxXx
Denko
xXxBusterxXx

Actually in real life Hedgehogs grab snakes and coil up repeatedly until the snake dies.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:45 pm

xXxBusterxXx
Actually in real life Hedgehogs grab snakes and coil up repeatedly until the snake dies.
Maybe that's it!

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

Nero-K
*POST*
*POST*
*POST*
*POST*
*POST*
*POST*
*POST*
*POST*
----------
OKAI NOW YOU CAN DELETE MY POST

:/
...What?
*delete*

What's wrong, Nero?

Denko

Altairno

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:46 pm

Nero-K
*POST*
*POST*
*POST*
*POST*
*POST*
*POST*
*POST*
*POST*
----------
OKAI NOW YOU CAN DELETE MY POST

:/

uhh...say what?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:48 pm

Meta_Fish
xXxBusterxXx
Maybe that's it!
i never knew that. then that must be it. hidden jokes are so much more intresting with fact behind it.

@nero situation: WHATEVER YOU DO... DON'T LEAVE US! YOUR TOO COOL TO LEAVE!

Xilo The Odd

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:50 pm

We need to finish Doomed Home Cubed.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:51 pm

Uh I dun know, maybe my post keep getting deleted...

-sigh-

Its like..

"ZOMG, FRESH CONVERSATION"

Then FISH POPS OUT LIKE ******** SWIPER OFF DORA THE EXPLORER, AND HITS ME WITH A ******** OBJECTION, WRIGHT STYLE, AND KRACKA-KRA-POW POW!

-post deleted-

gonk

thats not nice.

NeroRevolver

Hallowed Pumpkin

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6540 6541 6542 6543 6544 6545 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games