Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6546 6547 6548 6549 6550 6551 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:37 pm

Sindenky
Snuff that Muffin
Sindenky
Well with these dumb terrorist attacks something is going to happen....Damn i have never wanted to Metagame harder than i do right now.

NO! you're better than that! follow the rules...the rules save lives

i know i know....but seriously they are planning to attack Cloud! and one of them was literally JUST promoted to Jounin of cloud.... :[

Then beat his a**. XD Unless he kills you...that would be bad.

But yeah....I think Rock might go to war with Cloud....I'm really not too sure on that one.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:39 pm

@snuff: waat!
@digi: b***h plz.... you already have 2 fire boosts! your genin ranked attacks are s now!
rageeee

plus... kleiney may be strong... but he has no boosts in anything. and boosts matter... alot....

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:41 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
@digi: b***h plz.... you already have 2 fire boosts! your genin ranked attacks are s now!
rageeee

plus... kleiney may be strong... but he has no boosts in anything. and boosts matter... alot....

3nodding

fell through the ice while ice skating... the pond lake thing was cold...very very cold
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:43 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
rageeee

And, from what your Aegis of the Heavens, that other electromagnetic shield, and the Eclipse of Wings goes, I STILL wouldn't break your defenses. DX Besides, Kaisen is meant strongly to be a fire based character. I mean, STRONGLY. It's my goal to make Dizzle's fire jutsu look like whipped bitches.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:44 pm

@everyone: Well its Shanes BF that decided to do the attack....and they pinned the blame on Kumo...So now Iwa thinks that Kumo attacked them AND KUMO HAS NO IDEA!!!

Seriously, not a person has informed Kumo of the attack...And even if IWA dosnt attack they said OOC that they were going to bomb Kiri and Kumo too, and i cant do s**t because my RPC knows nothing....

Hence me wanting to METAgame
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:45 pm

Sindenky
@everyone: Well its Shanes BF that decided to do the attack....and they pinned the blame on Kumo...So now Iwa thinks that Kumo attacked them AND KUMO HAS NO IDEA!!!

Seriously, not a person has informed Kumo of the attack...And even if IWA dosnt attack they said OOC that they were going to bomb Kiri and Kumo too, and i cant do s**t because my RPC knows nothing....

wait...hachi?

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:46 pm

Snuff that Muffin
Sindenky

wait...hachi?

Kamizuki Kage. The ANBU of the Cloud village. I think you should know by now that Shane's a master of the Harem. XD
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:48 pm

Sindenky

Well i guess this is going to be one big war going on. once that time come, well my rpc is Soul Bound to Mist, so looks like i get to kick some butt with my Blast Sword now.

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:48 pm

Digitality
Snuff that Muffin
Sindenky

wait...hachi?

Kamizuki Kage. The ANBU of the Cloud village. I think you should know by now that Shane's a master of the Harem. XD

well, i never really RP'd with shane,

my two big RP buddies were dizzle and sin
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:50 pm

I see....I've roleplayed with Shane and Dizzle, mainly. I used to roleplay with Darion a lot before he left, but that was because I was training in everything he did, learning the counters to everything he learned so I could kill him.

But you've all heard my moaning and groaning about how Kazuo stopped me when I finally made the attempt.....DX

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:50 pm

@Digi: You act like I only have 3 barriers... I actually have like 12...

Susanoo
Electromagnetic
Heavens
Eclipse of Wings
Lava Armor
Lava Shield
Earth barrier thingy
Moar lava shields
Corruption 3rd form
Shiranui

Altogether.... If I activate all however many I have, I have like SSSSSSSSSSSSS ranked defense.

Come at me bro....

@Liz: Ouchh lol. In an Ice Skating ring or..?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:52 pm

Yeah so right now me and my squad are running off to the Grass village to try and make nice. Perhaps there we will learn of what happened in Iwa.

@Beth: We should RP with our current RPC's too. You still want to be part of my thing?

Sindenky

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:53 pm

The Fall is Inevitable

Susanoo
Electromagnetic
Heavens
Eclipse of Wings
Lava Armor
Lava Shield
Earth barrier thingy
Moar lava shields
Corruption 3rd form
Shiranui

Altogether.... If I activate all however many I have, I have like SSSSSSSSSSSSS ranked defense.

Come at me bro....

no, a lake....hence the water

@who is incharge of demon/curse thingies

there are a million aplications stacked up, can someone check those? or atleast the curse seals?cause so far, only one person has applied for the taijutsu, ninjutsu and speed ones... seems no one else wants them, why keep them waiting...

@sin: yeah, lets make it so skye was liek, you thought it was her, but really wasnt?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:54 pm

Hachi is Shane's real boyfriend, I believe. Or that is how it will be.
Kami is mostly dating my RPC because of not only the war, but drama revolving around Velox. I believe they're both using eachother as rebounds for Velox, and, eventually, Shane will stray off from dating him.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:55 pm

Snuff that Muffin
The Fall is Inevitable

Susanoo
Electromagnetic
Heavens
Eclipse of Wings
Lava Armor
Lava Shield
Earth barrier thingy
Moar lava shields
Corruption 3rd form
Shiranui

Come at me bro....

no, a lake....hence the water

@who is incharge of demon/curse thingies

there are a million aplications stacked up, can someone check those? or atleast the curse seals?cause so far, only one person has applied for the taijutsu, ninjutsu and speed ones... seems no one else wants them, why keep them waiting...

@sin: yeah, lets make it so skye was liek, you thought it was her, but really wasnt?

Dang that is alot of Barriers.

@Snuff: you know, i never though about getting a curse mark or something.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6546 6547 6548 6549 6550 6551 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games