Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 653 654 655 656 657 658 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Rhode
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:44 am

we knew cbc's real name?
D:

huh.
social taboo.
i've revealed my name.
and my email address.

welcome back, wiim.

i go to an all girls school, too.
. 3.;;
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:02 am

t0shi0

Didn't people always call you by name,

Before your departure?

@___@;;

What...? neutral

What did they call me?

cold_blooded_chick

Chibito7

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:49 am

Oh good lord, I've revealed so much about myself. I'm doomed. 3nodding

And no, cbc-chan, dear. I knew you were a girl. *pat* Deary me.

And yup, as Mini said, I've revealed my name. It's not big deal. It's Viv. Short for Vivien with an E not an A, so don't spell it wrong. xp I'm known as Viv all around the sites I go on besides Gaia. Gaia is an exception, but I never kept it secret. 3nodding

I know Niph's and Toki's... I think of almost all my online friends by their first names. Besides Niph, lol. I think I know Mini's, but I've forgotten. it. *shrug*

Anyway, if people think I'm, like, unsafe and naive to give my name out on the Internet, then that's their opinion, but to me it's perfectly safe. For all they know it could be a false name. Phff.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:01 am

Chibito7
Oh good lord, I've revealed so much about myself. I'm doomed. 3nodding

And no, cbc-chan, dear. I knew you were a girl. *pat* Deary me.

Yah, I'm your stalker. ninja

cold_blooded_chick

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:07 am

I think revealing one's postal address and phone number is the most stupid thing xD

..&& I thought we always called CBC CBC? xD
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:31 pm

I'm remembering things wrong?!

o Ao

But CBC is Deb riiight? :minigonk:

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:38 am

surprised

So I did tell people my name!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:04 am

User Image

Yeah, but I never called her that though.. xD

Niphz
Crew

Chibito7

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:05 am

*pokes Niph* That's 'cause you always give nicknames to everyone in the guild and it sticks. xd

Maa. Are you saying giving you my mobile number was the stupidest thing ever? =P
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:04 am

Ah but nicknames are so much fun!

I've been giving nicknames to random japanese idols, And it keeps me entertained XD

@chibi: depending on who you gave it too, yesh.

mymiridon

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:57 am

Yeah, nicknames are more fun and entertaining. They kind of add a dimension to the person, adds personality.

And actually, that's not even my real name! I use my Chinese name on all the official documents.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:39 am

lol well that's good
XD

mymiridon

Chibito7

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:20 pm

Yalie-chan, why are you calling me Chibi? xd

But I was talking to Niph. Not you or anyone else, unfortunately. wink I'm afraid I won't be giving you my mobile number. Only Toki and Niph have it for 1) being close to my heart (don't get any ideas, Toki) and 2) they're British. We've had a couple of phone convos. One where I had Niph on my house phone, Toki on my mobile, and only I could hear them both jabbering in my ear. It was very amusing. 3nodding

And good god. I didn't realise some of you guys were so careful even here. neutral Not that it's a bad thing. I'm just used to you all... You're like a second family to me. I don't worry about, well, exposing myself. Because I never expose anything dangerous.

EDIT: And I forgot to say to Niph - I won't be on msn until the end of the summer hols any more unless for an emergency... I have found it just distracts me and I have so much work... crying
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:08 pm

heyy`=]

i hope china gets more medals~~
because usa still has more medals overall.
but we have more gold wink

[.Mihiko-chan.]

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:40 pm

I don't think China needs more medal. They've got like, 50 gold already? That's double what the USA has. And we all know it's the gold medals that count. It doesn't matter if the USA has slightly more medals than China overall; they're too stuck up to admit that they've fallen from their perch.
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 653 654 655 656 657 658 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games