Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 654 655 656 657 658 659 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:50 pm
2455. Do you remember Fat Albert?

Fat Albert was before my time. I've heard of him, but never seen of the stuff he was in.

2456. Do you take things slowly, as they come?

Usually.

2457. Are you laid back or tense?

Somewhere in the middle.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:55 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*gasps* No way! Are you kidding me?! Matt Smith and Karen Gillian - along with a few other Doctor Who folks - will be making up the Doctor Who panel at the San Diego Comic Con this year (July 24).

Darn you San Diego! Why do you have to be so far away?! I would so love to meet them! *sighs* And I would still be in school during that time too...

Anyone who is going to San Diego Comic Con this year and seeing the Doctor Who panel - I am so jealous of you!
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:07 pm
2458. Are you insecure?

Only a little bit in certain areas. But I'm human. It's natural to be a bit insecure at times.

2459. Imagine you are working in a soup kitchen. You are supposed to give each person on the line a half a cup of soup. When hungry people come up to you do you just end up emptying the cabinets for them?

I would follow the rules at the soup kitchen.

2460. Why can't we give ourselves one more chance? Why can't we all just get along?

Who says we can't give ourselves another chance? And I don't know.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:13 pm
2461. What bands do you want to see live that you have never seen?

Celtic Woman, Celtic Thunder, Maroon 5, Blue Man Group... and probably a few others.

2462. Do you like raunchy songs (like that lick ny neck, lick my back, lick my p***y, lick my crack song)?

Never heard of that song, and probably wouldn't like it.

2463. Do you think that the Beatles are still the Beatles without John Lennon? Would you want to see the Sex Pistols without Sid Vicious? Did you think that the members of Nirvana were smart to reform as the Foo Fighters instead of trying to stay Nirvana after Kurt's death?

It would be a different chapter in the history of the Beatles, but yeah, I guess they would still be The Beatles. I don't even listen to the Sex Pistols, so I don't care. I didn't know Nirvana reformed as the Foo Fighters... intriguing. But once again, I don't really have an opinion.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:14 pm
2464. Do you like the band Squeeze?

Never heard of them.

2465. When you are angry or upset do you know you're being irrational but you can't really stop?

Usually when I'm angry or upset, it's usually for a very good reason. But usually I'm able to accept that there are some things I can't change and are able to move on from the incident.

2466. Is there room in your life for one more trip to the moon?

Yes. I've never been to the Moon personally.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:18 pm
2467. Where are they now: Your first best friend in elementary school? your first crush? your first boy/girlfriend? your first love? your first lover?

I didn't have any "best friends" in elementary school. Sure, I have friends, but no "best" ones.

Last I knew my first crush was in the military.

First boyfriend - last I knew he was living with his Mom and was going to college. But that was several years ago. I don't know what he's up to now. Not that I really care.

First love? Not really sure how that differs from first crush and/or first boyfriend, but I'll just answer with who came to mind when I saw the question. He's happily married to another gal.

The last one does not apply to me.

2468. Do you have a lot of self pity?

*shrugs*

2469. have you ever had something really good come out of something really bad that happened to you?

Hmm... I suppose.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:23 pm
2470. Do you like magnetic poetry? If you could make a magnetic poetry set: what would be the theme? What would some of the words be?

Magnetic poetry? Oh! You mean those magnetic sets that have a word on each little piece of magnetics. Okay, I know what you mean now.

I think there should be a Doctor Who themed one. Is there one already existing? If not, then I'll help design it. Sample words: "Spoilers" "Exterminate" "Geronimo" "Allons-y" "Delete" "Tardis" "Run"

2471. What is one of your secret delights? What gives you a cheap thrill? What is your biggest guilty pleasure?

*puts right index finger to lips* Spoilers! *chuckles*

2472. Have you ever misinterpreted song lyrics in a funny way (I used to think that 'wake me up before you go, go' was 'wake me up and buy me cocoa')?

I've misinterpreted song lyrics before, but I don't know if any of them have been funny per se.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:24 pm
2473. What are the most popular/overused diary names?

The person's real name with some popular, overused sexual word and random symbols. *shrugs*

2474. Are you under pressure?

No.

2475. How well do you know yourself?

I know myself pretty well.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:26 pm
2476. Is 'soul' such an old fashioned word? Is 'love'?

No - to both.

2477. Name a person you love. How do you love them? Let's count the ways...

My family and friends. I don't need to count the ways. They know I love them and are able to identify the ways I love them.

2478. Does your place have a lawn gnome?

We have a gnome, but he's not in the yard. He's inside on the table-stand next to the love seat.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:27 pm
2479. Do you ever wonder, 'why me'? When?

Sometimes. That's a bit personal.

2480. Is rap a form of poetry?

Sometimes it can be. Well-written rap lyrics can be. Ones that transcend the traditional rhyming end style.

2481. What's the differance between a player and a baller?

neutral  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:30 pm
2482. What imagery do you get from the words 'woodsmoke and herbs'?

A little cottage in the woods where smoke is coming out of the chimney and the smell of home cooking. Sort of a fairytale like setting.

2483. How many days until your birthday?

My birthday was 9 days ago.

2484. have you ever MEANT to hurt anyone?

No.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:31 pm
2485. What are 3 things you don't know?

How to swim (physically), how to ice skate (physically), who my true love is

2486. Do you usually feel physically well or unwell?

Well

2487. Would you ever submit your picture to be 'rated' on one of those 'hot or not' websites?

No.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:32 pm
2488. Why are there hardly ever any fat people in movies?

What movies have you been seeing? Because I've seen plenty of movies that contain overweight folk in them.

2489. Is there any differance between what's real and what's for sale?

Huh?

2490. Are you funky?

I can be at times.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:34 pm
2491. Do appologies always make things all better?

For the most part, yeah.

2492. Let's just say that there is a huge a** bomb that can blow up the Whole Planet..it is set to blow up in 100 years. You can push the button to stop it but if you do you Will die. You only have this one chance to stop it. Do you stop it?

Yes. Or I'll just have Captain Jack Harkness take care of it, lol. Because you know... he can't die. Not really.

2493. Let's say someone else found the button to stop it instead of you. Do you think it is their moral obligation to save humanity at the expense of their own life?

See above.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:37 pm
2494. What's the silliest name you can think of?

Um... I don't know.

2495. It's the middle of the night and you are home alone. Someone knocks on the door and says their car broke down and asks to use your phone. What do you do?

Depends on who knocked on the door...

2496. If a cop pulled you over and asked if he could search your car what would you say?

I would ask him what he is searching for and if he has a warrant to be searching my car. *smirks* Good thing about having a parent who works as a paralegal - you know all the important things that a officer needs to have in order to be able to search a person's personal property.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 654 655 656 657 658 659 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games