Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 654 655 656 657 658 659 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:14 pm
It got leaked online. It's another two weeks until it comes out. rofl

I was very nervous how the game would turn out, so when I heard it got posted online (from my husband who heard it from a work friend), I had to try it out or else I'd keep worrying if it would be $50 down the drain. I've played it some and I watched my husband play and it's safe to say that I will be purchasing when it hits the shelves. 3nodding

The only thing I didn't like is that you will probably have to buy a ton of expansions again. confused

I was browsing eBay just now and someone is actually selling Jill Valentine's watch!

Too bad the seller usually overcharges.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:54 pm
Omg guys! I can't believe I forgot to tell all of you about this!

A new project from Hideo Kojima!

It's announced in 7 minutes. That "5" or "S" you see when the lightning flashes... people have said three things:

1. MGS5? Raiden taking over?
2. MGS4: Sub-something. They've done it with the previous two.
3. Snatcher II. But this cannot be unless Hideo is a sneaky b*****d (which... well, he is. But still!)

How do I know it's MGS and not Snatcher II, another game people want? Look at the source code:
Webpage Source Code

I can't wait! 5 minutes 30 seconds!

EDIT: Nothing's happened. The timer stopped, so I refreshed and it says the server's taking too long to respond. A lot of people have gotten this, so they must be adding the content to the site or something. Keep checking that site, and I'll keep you posted!  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:56 pm
I'm trying to view the site right now, but I think it's incredibly busy! exclaim

Edit: Nothing.

Kojima is the most epic troll ever.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:11 pm
Lol, I've been keeping up with this too.

Damn you busy servers! Don't tease me!

I bet Thee Stranger would be happy if it was a Snatcher 2 announcement.  

King of Paradise

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:17 pm
rofl x infinity

Another countdown appeared. It alternates between an E and a 3. We won't know about his next project til E3.

I keep with my belief that Kojima is an epic troll. mrgreen

I got trolled and it felt good.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:18 pm
I don't get it. Why a troll?  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:20 pm
scream @ above. Mother F mad mad mad er! ...Wait, why am I upset. I'm not even a big MGS fan...Yet. But if I was... scream

Also, at least it's better then getting rick rolled. How can anyone feel good from the uber lameness?  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:23 pm
The Not So Evil Deadite
scream @ above. Mother F mad mad mad er! ...Wait, why am I upset. I'm not even a big MGS fan...Yet. But if I was... scream

Also, at least it's better then getting rick rolled. How can anyone feel good from the uber lameness?

Cuz Kojima is an epic troll. mrgreen

Plus, I wish we could've gotten a rick roll. Better yet, it should've been Kojima instead of Rick Astley. rofl  

MadamTarantula

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:30 pm
I don't see the E or the 3... D: But damnit, we've been had by Kojima indeed. xd Well played, sir, well played.

Edit: saw the 5 or S again, then a lower-case e, then a 3. Plus, the counter is 119 hours, which is rougly 5 days. So... the 5 or S is a 5?

Edit edit: So I saw 5/S, E, e, 3.

Flip the 5/S, it's a Z. ZE 3. Zone of the Enders 3...? Still trying to figure out the lower-case e though...  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:33 pm
I'm having problems loading the page, so I've been sticking around a forum for constant updates and lulz.

People are saying other letters appear, and that it may hint to a 3rd Zone of the Enders.  

MadamTarantula

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:23 pm
Just though I'd let you know that Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles has been canceled. Sorry Bio, but my hunch was right. It was officially announced 3 days ago...Oh well.

Edit: F***ing son of a b****! My Name is Earl has been canceled too? I f***ing hate T.V. networks. That was one of my favorite shows of all time! Why!!! At least this show has a possibility of coming back on a different network, but if not...F***ing S*** balls, man! What next, they cancle South Park?

Second Edit: Oh my f***ing God...Nah, just kidding xd If they did cancel South Park, I'd stop watching T.V. all together.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:25 pm
I would j**z in my pants and die if they announced a Snatcher sequel User Image, or better yet, a port of the original Snatcher for the DS (one of the reasons I bought my DS was because there were rumors that they were going to do Snatcher for it... it would be perfect for the touch screen). But it will never happen, because the game was a commercial failure here in the States (but it came out on Sega CD; a system that nobody bought, what did they expect?). But anyway, I'm not sure if I'd want a Snatcher sequel, or an MGS sequel for that matter. Can't we just let things end? Let it die, I say.

Actually, some dude ported the Snatcher pilot disk to the DS. It's a homebrew game. You can play it on DS with an R4 card. It's just a demo, though. And it's kind of a chinsy version compared to the Sega CD, but it's homebrew, so.

Oh, and one awesome thing about the sixaxis controller is that you can plug it into your laptop and use it for games. I downloaded a Sega CD emulator about a month back, and played Snatcher on my laptop with the sixaxis controller.

So if any PS3 owners are interested, I could e-mail you all the files and s**t. You'd just have to find the ROM (which wouldn't be hard), because I actually have the games, so I just use the BIOS.  

Thee Stranger

Vankala

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:05 pm
The Not So Evil Deadite
Just though I'd let you know that Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles has been canceled. Sorry Bio, but my hunch was right. It was officially announced 3 days ago...Oh well.

Edit: F***ing son of a b****! My Name is Earl has been canceled too? I f***ing hate T.V. networks. That was one of my favorite shows of all time! Why!!! At least this show has a possibility of coming back on a different network, but if not...F***ing S*** balls, man! What next, they cancle South Park?

Second Edit: Oh my f***ing God...Nah, just kidding xd If they did cancel South Park, I'd stop watching T.V. all together.

South Park's not getting canceled anytime soon. It has to do with ratings. If the shows aren't getting enough viewers then the TV networks are gonna cancel the show. It sucks for the few people who do watch but that's just the way it is.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:34 pm
Gosh I won the demotivational contest, but I cna't think of anythign right now...Mayne I'll do a title...that' more free than doing a picture....Or maybe picture would be better.edit: Don't worry, if it is a picture It won't be RE4,5, or UC.  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:12 am
The Not So Evil Deadite

That's ******** bullshit. As if. People don't wanna watch the Terminator series, but they're going crazy for the Transformers Wannabe Salvation? ******** that. I'm not even gonna bother watching it. Screw Christian Bale, Thomas Dekker is the best John Connor.

But ********... What a damper on my day. crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 654 655 656 657 658 659 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games