Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 656 657 658 659 660 661 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:17 pm
For me, it's T2 > T1 > T3. Still have yet to see T4, but I'm assuming it might be tacked onto the end... you never know.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:56 pm
Well guys, I just got back from watching T4. Aside from it having Christian Bale, it was a mildly entertaining movie.
The acting was alright, no stellar performances, and Christian Bale DOES use a Batman like tone in several parts of the movie.
Let's see, Sam Worthington did a decent job with his part. I actually think he was a good addition to the cast. Though I don't like the part he played a whole lot.
Now, as a whole, this movie offers nothing new to the Terminator franchise. It's merely there for entertainment purposes. And the plot is just too generic.

I can't really say it's a Must See for Terminator fans, but if you love action movies, then take a look.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:41 pm
Well, I love action movies, but from what I've seen in the previews, I wouldn't like it too much. Take notes, kids, if I dislike what I see in the preview, I'm not gonna go see it just to find stuff to b***h about. Stop exposing yourselves to stuff you know you're not gonna like!

So I just came back from the Anime convention, my first one, so my Anime Convention cherry's been popped. Not a lot of Anime went on though, I was only there for 4 hours, the first hour I spent at the Silent Hill panel which was awesome. So awesome, in fact, that I'm gonna try to be one of the panelists for it next year. After that it was a Horror Anime panel, but we spent most of it talking about horror movies and games, so that was awesome.
The latter two hours I spent just watching this one anime, it was pretty hilarious.

Stay tunes, Silent Hill fans, as soon as I get the USB cord for the digital camera from my cousin, you're gonna see the most awesome Maria cosplay ever.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:52 am
Thanks Angela  

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:14 am
Well, school is done, phew... I'm on vacation in Nantucket till tomorrow and then I go to Florida for a week with my mother on Wednesday. Congrats to those who are graduating!!! (I've got another year left. bleh.)

Im glad you had fun at the con, Bio... I await pictures!

How is everyone else doing today?  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:36 pm
I was going to wake up at 6 but woke up an hour and a half early with a headache. x_x  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:16 pm
Well, I mage a big, big, big, huge a** mistake today.
I was having brunch with all the guests of honor, and afterwards, got the opportunity for autographs and photos and stuff. So I got one from Yuri Lowenthal, then went to get one from Vic Mignona, who I guess has a bigger fanbase than the others cause he did Full Metal Alchemist and Death Note and stuff. So anyway, by the time I got to Vic, Tara Platt already left. So I totally missed out on a picture with Tara Platt. And if I don't get one with her tomorrow, which I don't think I will, cause I'll only see her at the official autograph panel and the staff over there are nazis, I'm gonna be so full of regrets. >_<  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:57 pm
I've heard Vic is a major douchebag.  

MadamTarantula

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:59 pm
Is this the anime convention in Boston? I was gonna go to that with my friend, Rue. crying  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:03 pm
No, it's the one in Toronto. And Vic seemed pretty awesome, but hey after that big discussion with deadite, you should know I believe actors sometimes gotta put on a smile for the fans, even if they hate it. So, who knows.
Also, I was freaking out for nothing. I got my picture with Tara and am happier than R. Kelly in middle school. Pics will be posted later tonight. And Stranger, I got Sniper Wolf for ya.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:15 pm
Hold on...Vic as in Vic Magn...whatever his name is...the one that does edward elric's voice?.....I saw him up front...I don't know why my high school friend joined his ringable rangers club thing...
edit: *glomps Angela's avi.* So cute XD  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:00 pm
The next anime convention I go to (whenever that is) better not have those insane yaoi fangirls that carry yaoi paddles. I swear, if one of them trys to hit my husband with one, I will grab it and beat the s**t out of them. I don't care if I get kicked out for it, if they don't ask if they can first, it's sexual harassment and I'm not tolerating that. scream  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:38 pm
Wow.. I'm pretty sure that all them at the convention I went to actually needed permission to hit someone with a Yaoi paddle, or do random glomping or whatnot. Anyway, here are the goods.

This is what Cosplay SHOULD be about:

Enjoy, Silent Hill Fans:
User Image
User Image

And MGS fans:
User Image
Unfortunately, the photo didn't quite capture her amazing cleavage, but it'll always be imprinted in my mind.

And Persona 3 fans:
User Image

And of course, ALL of you guys, who actually like GOOD Resident Evil games:
User Image
Yes, this chick does some kick a** cosplays.

Here are the pictures I took with Vic Mignona and Yuri Lowenthal, they're links because Photophuckit didn't resize them for some reason:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/Kovalevskyy/AN09/DSCN1038.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/Kovalevskyy/AN09/DSCN1039.jpg

And of course, the grand finale. Tara Platt. heart

User Image

See? I'm already on one knee in that picture, that's half way there!  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:50 pm
Wait woah woah..... Stranger, you're in the Boston area?? Yeah, Anime Boston was this weekend (but I couldn't go, because I was on Nantucket for the weekend D: )

Lol, Bio... you're grinning like an idiot with Tara Platt... that's the only one you're actually smiling in...

Whee for being crazy with preparations for vacation... x.x  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:01 pm
So, the one time I decide to genuinely smile and it's "like an idiot"? Thanks. ._.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 656 657 658 659 660 661 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games