Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6586 6587 6588 6589 6590 6591 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:09 pm

Xenfang
@OSU: stop being a little b***h who wants attention lol

THESE HEATED IRON BARS I WILL INSERT INTO YOUR c**t! scream
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:10 pm

Osu. i actually thought when i first saw it that those genjutsu scrolls were the biggest thing you had ever done that was not attributed to yourself smile

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:10 pm

Snuff that Muffin
Official Genesis
The Fall is Inevitable
@Digi: Hey... I had a long day today, and that made me happy. It was kind of a, "FINALLY, I'M GETTING ACKNOWLEDGEMENT," kinda thing.

@Snuff: Yeah... it sucks. D: I'll sleep well tonight though, I'm pretty happy atm.

*RUNS YOU OVER WITH MAH TANK*

Seriously, Acknowledgment... Wonder what that feels like, not like I made an entire class fair made some other nice changes, am writing a Kusa genjutsu scroll, will write an Ame genjutsu scroll if Alicia lets me and several other things...

Oh wait thats right, ask anyone in this guild and I'm just doing it to godmode...

no offense mate, but quite your bitching you mary sue

I've done things that have benefited the guild, tried to get some stuff changed, and talked people out of bad ideas.... and i never got an award...and you dont see me bitching about s**t...
just be happy you benefited the guild... its called being humble...try it

I don't want attention I just want people not to call me a godmoder because I can land an S Ranked Genjusu on an Taijutsu Academy Student...
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:11 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
rusbob13
Wings! >=O
Where the hell are you? >.>
Typing on an iPhone that has a broken charger and 10% battery life

Ah that sucks. xD
Anyways, just to let you know my character's in cloud to give his thanks to someone.
And he hasn't givin any thought about having an apprentice.
So you'll have to go to him to get the ball rolling.
Probably comment on his pretty water sculptures xD

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

@Snuff: I'd promote you too.
These are the people I'd promote:
Wings
Sin
Snuff
OSU

That's it actually... lol.

Official Genesis
Xenfang

scream COME AT ME BRO scream

Xenfang

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:13 pm

claru gardeford
Osu. i actually thought when i first saw it that those genjutsu scrolls were the biggest thing you had ever done that was not attributed to yourself smile

Well the genjutsu calculator wasn't for me otherwise I wouldn't have put it implant drag factor or would I have given the Kurama Clan such an insane boost...
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:14 pm

Official Genesis
Snuff that Muffin
Official Genesis
The Fall is Inevitable
@Digi: Hey... I had a long day today, and that made me happy. It was kind of a, "FINALLY, I'M GETTING ACKNOWLEDGEMENT," kinda thing.

@Snuff: Yeah... it sucks. D: I'll sleep well tonight though, I'm pretty happy atm.

Seriously, Acknowledgment... Wonder what that feels like, not like I made an entire class fair made some other nice changes, am writing a Kusa genjutsu scroll, will write an Ame genjutsu scroll if Alicia lets me and several other things...

Oh wait thats right, ask anyone in this guild and I'm just doing it to godmode...

I've done things that have benefited the guild, tried to get some stuff changed, and talked people out of bad ideas.... and i never got an award...and you dont see me bitching about s**t...

I don't want attention I just want people not to call me a godmoder because I can land an S Ranked Genjusu on an Taijutsu Academy Student...

the people who complain about that s**t are obviously stupid... sorry if i offened anyone. but seriously, thats a pretty shitty reason to claim godmodding.... ignore them

but i do see where people are coming from...once again, no offense to you, but when you do things to benefit the guild, it's usually based around genjutsu. You have a genjutsu user, and it comes off as you trying to make an uber godly genjutsu person, even if you're not....some people just cant see that not everyone thinks for themeselves....

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:16 pm

Official Genesis
claru gardeford

Well the genjutsu calculator wasn't for me otherwise I wouldn't have put it implant drag factor or would I have given the Kurama Clan such an insane boost...
yes that too.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:17 pm

@Claru: It takes being in the situation to realize the true problems, and difficulties.
So of course, genjutsu classmen will help genjutsu classmen. I personally added small buffs to weapons classmen when allowed to by Alicia, and, if I never made Kleine, I never would've noticed how much those buffs were needed. When a genjutsu classmen tells you, "THIS CLASS SUCKS IT ISN'T FAIR!" you'll likely like, "Well then, don't use that class," But it's not that easy. Imagine working all the way to Jounin, just to have Genin Kai out of all of your jutsu. Is that fair? No. The calculator may have benefitted himself, but it ALSO benefitted the guild as a whole.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:18 pm

Snuff that Muffin
Official Genesis
Snuff that Muffin
Official Genesis
The Fall is Inevitable

the people who complain about that s**t are obviously stupid... sorry if i offened anyone. but seriously, thats a pretty shitty reason to claim godmodding.... ignore them

but i do see where people are coming from...once again, no offense to you, but when you do things to benefit the guild, it's usually based around genjutsu. You have a genjutsu user, and it comes off as you trying to make an uber godly genjutsu person, even if you're not....some people just cant see that not everyone thinks for themeselves....

Well the thing is... I know jack-s**t about Taijutsu or Weapon styles and they are sufficiently strong in my opinion anyway and if you seriously look at genjutsu before me it was often godmoded against...
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:18 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
@Claru: It takes being in the situation to realize the true problems, and difficulties.
So of course, genjutsu classmen will help genjutsu classmen. I personally added small buffs to weapons classmen when allowed to by Alicia, and, if I never made Kleine, I never would've noticed how much those buffs were needed. When a genjutsu classmen tells you, "THIS CLASS SUCKS IT ISN'T FAIR!" you'll likely like, "Well then, don't use that class," But it's not that easy. Imagine working all the way to Jounin, just to have Genin Kai out of all of your jutsu. Is that fair? No. The calculator may have benefitted himself, but it ALSO benefitted the guild as a whole.
I have a genjutsu rpc you know.

EDIT- and i was saying it was one of the things that most didn't Center on him not that it was all about him.

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:19 pm

Xenfang
Official Genesis
Xenfang

scream COME AT ME BRO scream

*Famous Archy Slap*
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:19 pm

@Claru: Then you should understand.

And ugh, I meant likely BE like*.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:20 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
@Snuff: I'd promote you too.
These are the people I'd promote:
Wings
Sin
Snuff
OSU

That's it actually... lol.

Im sure i already promoted Sin, and i just promoted Wings...Beth you are probably next, and OSU, im not sure, people are getting annoyed by you, so you might have to wait till things chill out for now.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6586 6587 6588 6589 6590 6591 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games