Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 657 658 659 660 661 662 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:26 am

Today's my birthday mrgreen The only bad thing is that one of my best friends is leaving for Hong Kong. so we can't hang out.
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:30 am

Happy birthday then! 3nodding

Bio: Nice con photos!

MadamTarantula

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:40 pm

@ Bio: Haha, that's awesome. xd The Sniper Wolf, I mean. Yeah, Cons are a good time. Oh, and nice Umbrella patch. That one chick's cosplaying, like, 10 people. xD That's diversity right there. And don't feel bad, I'm grinning like an idiot in my photos with Kevin Eastman (one of the guys who wrote the original TMNT comics). And that's not even a chick. It's an old dude, so. whee

@ Notte: Nah, I'm in New York. But my friend Kim (Rue Tskino on Gaia) asked me if I wanted to go to it with her... but she thought it was next weekend, not this past one. So she couldn't make it and we didn't end up going. crying Oh well, there's always next year. I wish I could make it to San Diego Comic-Con again this year.

@ Spider: Happy Birthday, dude. I'd like to go to Hong Kong someday.
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:49 pm

That Maria has the same face as this girl in my school. She could be her twin... *dun dun duuuuuun! xd *

And that Sniper Wolf is awesome. Next we need to see different-era pairs. Like MGS3 Ocelot and MGS2 Ocelot... or MGS2 Snake and MGS4 Snake. That'd be so weird. xd

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:50 pm

You know what? That was like, the only MGS cosplay I've seen in the entire con. If I'da known that they were gonna be so sparse, I would've done something. Well, next year I'm cosplaying MGS.
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:03 pm

I did a massive update on one of my photobucket accounts that I only post cosplay pics in.

I deleted all the files and re-uploaded them along with all the rest I currently have. There are over 500 images so enjoy! heart

- Click -

User Image

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:36 pm

heart heart heart Cosplay photos... More to add to my collection. Of course I only add the female ones, unless that is there is rare few male cosplays that cosplay as my favorite characters. I dressed up as Marth a bunch of times, of course it's rare to see me in any ovf the old A-cen pictures since my cosplay wasn't good.

edit: OMFG! It's that mischeivous little boy from that badly drawn anime. Hell even the shape of the boy's face is right! Hwo the hell?! I left a comment one of the photos...I might leave more.
edit2: well there's the whole S.T.A.R.S. team... a schild storm trooper?
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:55 pm

You mean Shin Chan? I think it's a shop (slang for something enhanced with Photoshop), but it's still great for the folder. razz

I tried to omit ones that were over shooped, but I left a few in because I still loved them so much.

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:21 am

Ofcourse me being me I only copied the sexy and cute ones. Also the majority of Asian Cosplayers since they always have good costumes....how the hell do they make something like that Samus's Zero suit? I don't get it they neeed to teach me...damn! Also I copied to my album some of the Gundam ones....damn they must spend a frtune on that s**t.....I needto know how to make that material. The thing is I know how since my mom and a computer art teacher told me how, but my mom won't let me. Say's it wastes time. The art teacher makes model ships as a hobby so he knows this s**t.
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:23 am

Thee Stranger

@ Spider: Happy Birthday, dude. I'd like to go to Hong Kong someday.
So would I. Those, I have a feeling the locals would cheat me outta my money.

Also, I have no idea what's up with the MGS cosplay talk, but is it a bad idea for me to dress cosplay as Sunny?

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:51 am

@Bio: Lol, I agree with Notte. Someone is REALLY happy having a pic taken with Tara ha ha. Cool pics though. I have a photo were I'm grinning like an idiot with Danielle Harris (Of Halloween fame). So what if she's a 30 year old teenager! She's still hot!

@Angela: Although I'm not a big fan of yaoi, I can't really complain about it, since I'm totally into lezbos (Like every man is). But that would really be funny seeing you beat the s*** out of some yaoi fangirls, Brooklyn style.
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:51 pm

t('-'t) to all those who don't like my awesome smile.

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:15 pm

Bio, when is your Best of Super Nintendo coming? I'll be the more enthusiastic for that one over all the others thus far...

I cant wait to be dragged to hell in three days...

I've taken a month long hiatus from FFXII, but I think it's time to get back in, cause if I don't, then it'll be an even longer while 'til I can play Chrono Trigger...
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:46 pm

Well, the thing is, I never owned an SNES, so my next one's gonna be N64.

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:36 pm

lol, Danielle Harris. xd ....yeah, I'd throw it in her.

User Image

This was the Optimus Prime at the con I went to. And Bio, you never owned a Super Nintendo? In terms of, like, the greatest consoles ever produced, It'd probably be tied with PS1 in my book.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 657 658 659 660 661 662 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games